Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] XORNCOIN XORN MASTERNODES POS 💫 Trading platform for DEX - page 12. (Read 27025 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
BitHostCoin.io
Hi dev, I have noticed few activity from this project and its community. Any plan on improving the marketing and advertising of this project? Or maybe spreading the bounties or airdrops?
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
Is this coin already exist? If yes, help me, please, to find its price.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
The project has just come online CB,will be pumb..
Other ,I feel the interface is user friendly, hopefully the security will be good
Activity: 1274
Merit: 511
integrate staking on exchange is a good idea, i hope it will be feasible
congrats for the listing on cb
Activity: 154
 I believe this is a big project and always growing up everyday.A staking POS pool is needed since so many coins are POS.
Activity: 333
Merit: 13
Its amazing and big monster is comming he is XORN. i believe this is a big project and always growing up everyday. Nice and awesome Team, Moderator and Other. Good Lucky for All. And Go To MOON XORN
Activity: 5
I hope it will go to the moooon!!
Activity: 93
Wow XORN coin listed in crypto-bridge  we hope  this coin price is going high
Activity: 461
Merit: 14
quarkchain.io
First I want to say the idea of this project for now
indeed is needed.
Thanks for your warm words
I really appreciate your appreciation for my words.
Hopefully it can help you achieve your goals and success.
And I think also, this will be a very good interaction
between co-workers. so, regard
Activity: 193
I can just hope for the best for the project. A staking POS pool is needed since so many coins are POS.
Can't wait to try out the trading platform for DEX.
Activity: 2
Good project, promising.
Activity: 172
An interesting and promising project for investment. do not miss the opportunity to get an excellent profit.
Activity: 2
I wish the project great luck
Activity: 18
An interesting project with the real purpose. I wish you luck with your project
Activity: 63
I like the project I think he has a great future
Activity: 294
This is a great coin! People at discord are nice and welcoming. Hopefully it will get listed on an exchange!
Activity: 386
Merit: 100
i hope i can join this airdrop with premine 300000 xorn i think we don't enough for member
Activity: 162
This project looks promising, and the team seems to be serious. I will follow him closely.
Activity: 39
2 weeks project and almost at CB good job.
copper member
Activity: 81
Merit: 5
what about - option of instant placing of orders through stake-hosting (only for users of XORN trading platform) can you explain that in briefly?
It means that we’re planning to make a kind of trading buffer of popular coins on our account. You will not need to wait for transactions, network’s confirmations - you just place a coin sale order on the exchange. In fact, there are our coins from our buffer in your locked order. As soon as your order works out, coins are automatically transfered from your staking balance and replenish the sold ones kept in the buffer. However, service’s commission for this option will be pretty high.
Pages:
Jump to: