Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [XPASC] PascalCoin classic,RELAUNCHED- blockchain account for everyone - page 4. (Read 21051 times)

Activity: 73
Merit: 10
classic bank of everyone
NEW Pool for PASCAL CLASSIC [XPASC]!

http://theminingpool.thruhere.net

No registration needed, just use your wallet adress as username and no password needed.

example for PASCAL CLASSIC

stratum+tcp://theminingpool.thruhere.net:5610 -u YOURWALLETHERE -p x

3 available ports!
Port: 5600 -- Diff 8
Port: 5610 -- VarDiff: 1280 (use as default)
Port: 5620 -- Diff:32192 (use for hashmining or miningrigrentals)

Fees 1.5%
Email: [email protected]
tweeter: https://twitter.com/The_MiningPool

Smiley Smiley  HAPPY MINNING !!  Smiley Smiley

thanks for support will soon bounty pay you pm your address now
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000
Admin of CoinMiners Pools
int64 GetBlockValue(int nHeight, int64 nFees)
{
    int64 nSubsidy = 100 * COIN;

if(nHeight == 1)
            {
            nSubsidy = 2000000000 * COIN;
            }

// Subsidy is cut in half every 2827200000 blocks
    nSubsidy >>= (nHeight / Params().SubsidyHalvingInterval());

return nSubsidy + nFees;
}

This is a joke coin , 2.000.000.000 coins premined lol, if this coins get on an exchange for sure dev will dump his big premine Cheesy
Activity: 218
Merit: 100
I do not agree with your policy on developing this coin. I will be Launching Classic PascalCoin Classic [CXPASC] a few days from now.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092
~Full-Time Minter since 2016~
meh im not touching this so many red flags not to mention that its kinda shitty to try piggyback off the REAL pascalcoin, that is something built from ground up and new.
You should be ashamed

o and theres prob no source to hide a block 1  HUGE premine, go figure with a ninja listing on cryptopia

let me guess, "getsupplyinfo" is taken out of RPC commands too! ;p   (i aint touching that wallet to check myself just guessing)

NOPE!

we are not new and we not scam like any other coins just wait we update every thing soon

thts cool man, your not asking for money so i can be patient let you sort it out get rolling here Smiley
Just know that launching a coin without a source code is almost destroying your credibility b4 you even have a chance to prove yourself :/
Why is there no source? Is it a prebuilt coin? like i just cant think of a good reason to not post it haha its not like this is super new code, it seems like a fork with changes from PASC?
but i can think of a few BAD reasons not to post it...

anyways, see how it goes, get that source up man haha, your already behind on a rule of launching a good altcoin: TRANSPARENCY

P.S and for fuck sakes, clean up your OP, who can't spell the word "coming"?!?!
classic bank of everyone
why no source code ?
only exchanges,
 Grin Grin

maybe

well plz wait soon update all

noproblema
im wait

thats good pool and exchanges almost ready soon update
classic bank of everyone
Activity: 99
classic bank of everyone
meh im not touching this so many red flags not to mention that its kinda shitty to try piggyback off the REAL pascalcoin, that is something built from ground up and new.
You should be ashamed

o and theres prob no source to hide a block 1  HUGE premine, go figure with a ninja listing on cryptopia

let me guess, "getsupplyinfo" is taken out of RPC commands too! ;p   (i aint touching that wallet to check myself just guessing)

NOPE!

we are not new and we not scam like any other coins just wait we update every thing soon
classic bank of everyone
first PASC fork + 200x pump @ polo?

working on pool mining now
Activity: 762
Merit: 500
first PASC fork + 200x pump @ polo?
classic bank of everyone
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1169
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092
~Full-Time Minter since 2016~
You should be ashamed

o and theres prob no source to hide a block 1  HUGE premine, go figure with a ninja listing on cryptopia

let me guess, "getsupplyinfo" is taken out of RPC commands too! ;p   (i aint touching that wallet to check myself just guessing)

NOPE!
Activity: 546
classic bank of everyone
why no source code ?
only exchanges,
 Grin Grin

maybe

well plz wait soon update all
Activity: 588
Merit: 501
There is no need to have this coin, it is for joke or serious? Poloniex won't list it, it is confirmed, pascal is not ethereum, they losted etc, doesn't mean they will list xpasc.
Activity: 546
why no source code ?
only exchanges,
 Grin Grin

maybe
Pages:
Jump to: