Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [xpc]porkcoin X11PoW/PoS | market|Picture Match|Bittrex - page 6. (Read 34455 times)

legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Not add porkcoin market valuation too much,If this coin market valuation  not in the top 100. I was very painful.

Someone give me some advice . I have for many years experience as a c ++ programmer,  i am working on  porkcoin, 24 hours a day now.

No matter what the idea is,As long as can in the top 100, I am willing to do and then to complete it.Put all my energy and money

wait for value before feature ?.... bad !
make it work and it will maybe give a value
porkcoin wallet with a working market will make it very special, many coins don't have market
can't win without risk
Activity: 315
Merit: 250
where X plan?
Activity: 207
Merit: 100
 Not add porkcoin market valuation too much,If this coin market valuation  not in the top 100. I was very painful.

Someone give me some advice . I have for many years experience as a c ++ programmer,  i am working on  porkcoin, 24 hours a day now.

No matter what the idea is,As long as can in the top 100, I am willing to do and then to complete it.Put all my energy and money
test 2015-01-30
https://mega.co.nz/#!XFVgSbAB!il4q1W_QuCVdv_yHwBiGI0-F77SOl-Ti_jliE1TDQyI
hello everyone:
I have something need to deal with tomorrow, I am sorry  ,it have a  bug,so can't let it be more perfect, so today launch a simple version,please keep play happy.

Coin Logo Match(2015-01-29)
wallets:https://mega.co.nz/#!PYMW0IoB!JReCN0-dmhTRDVbLzwsSkOnAaC_YytSPccRcpSglLLM
source:waiting

do so that the coin was in the top twenty and stuck there for a long time.
XPC tu da MOOOOOOOON!

thanks ,but  please  Wait a moment
XPC tu da MOOOOOOOON!
I have to say that the graphics /color design is bitchen aswell as the speed and the wallet workability everything is going smooth with solo mining ,two thumbs up for XPC

Thank you for your praise, For this, I can do that is let x that is testing more perfect
Activity: 195
I have to say that the graphics /color design is bitchen aswell as the speed and the wallet workability everything is going smooth with solo mining ,two thumbs up for XPC
ok very good news. I support you.
Because porkmark is Not add porkcoin market valuation . i will stop the  work.  so  work on X.
but x is   a secret, until  success launch

I dont know if you use a translator. but it seems that you saying that you quit? Is that so?

x  is a project  within  porkcoin.  the  trade vol is so low.   What I am doing is, add market valuation .
you project PorkCoin is dead?

no .

x  is a project  within  porkcoin,porkcoin is working well
Activity: 166
Merit: 10
Because porkmark is Not add porkcoin market valuation . i will stop the  work.  so  work on X.
but x is   a secret, until  success launch

I dont know if you use a translator. but it seems that you saying that you quit? Is that so?
you project PorkCoin is dead?
Because porkmark is Not add porkcoin market valuation . i will stop the  work.  so  work on X
but x is   a secret, until  success launched
Activity: 195
might be looking for a different coin to mine if I don't get anymore connections   Roll Eyes

Please wait for a moment
Code:
00:00:38

getconnectioncount

00:00:38

hello everyone:

that  send a message to a xpc address  ,has been finished.
when  sell VPS, after Payment,  can thougth this sent  the vps account information to the buyer.

wallet:https://mega.co.nz/#!CIsDQbqD!PghviJJ4vgr7e0LCNZyKUxuls0BNwB2jfLGswx5VX3s
github:https://github.com/porkcoin/porkcoin
Pages:
Jump to: