Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN XQN QUOTIENT 2.0 Smart Contracts Assets Coins Creation CF Exchange Go Green* - page 13. (Read 24491 times)

Activity: 736
Merit: 500
Thank you for your support, enjoy your stay.

IW
ok thanks i plan on investing steadily into this coin.
Brazilman37BTC

in the settings tab under options all i see is main, network, window, display, staking nowhere do i see advanced.  Huh

i must be using a diff ver. i didnt see anything about coin control in the option tab.
how many coins should i start with minimum?

hi i got the wallet and installed it. now i cant recall how to add the nodes. lol
also how do i go about splitting up my inputs into small sizes?
im also asking the dev team at posw to see if they would add your coin.
THanks for the advice,
Brazilman37BTC

Hello quotient community,
I read through all posts old and new and am proud to be a member of this forum. I have plans on investing in coin and getting my POS wallet working. Awesome work so far. Smiley
Have a great day,

Brazilman37BTC
Welcome, hope you enjoy your stay.
As mentioned before a tip to stake most is to split up your inputs in very small sizes to try avoiding hitting the 16.18 max stake.
If you need any help or any questions, do not be afraid of posting them!
Happy staking!

IW
You need to activate the feature coin controll in option tab.
Then choose send, now you have a new box named inputs in send menu.
When you click on that you are able to choose the inputs you want to split up.
Choose the input with smallest amounts of confirmations, and send it to yourself using the custom changeaddress option to be the same as your main staking address.
This way you "split" your input to two inputs.

Another way without using the custom change address option is to choose the input with smallest amounts of confirmation, and send the amount you want your inputs to be sized at to your main staking addy.
The remaining of that block will go to a "change" address in your wallet, where you can select it again and continue splitting until you have reached your target.

A automatic way, which however takes longer time is to set the desired block size in the option meny "staking" tab.
Now your wallet will automatic split all stakes larger than your desired target.

If this is confusing, tell me where you are stuck and i will help you out further..

IW
Options-advanced-enable coin control

IW
My apology as my memory was wrong on where it was!
Luckily, it seem you managed to find it anyway,and are on your way to max your stakes.
If you have the option auto optimize checked, the wallet will keep the inputs at your desired size and not combine them.

Happy staking!

IW
Activity: 399
Merit: 250
onwards and upwards
ok thanks i plan on investing steadily into this coin.
Brazilman37BTC

in the settings tab under options all i see is main, network, window, display, staking nowhere do i see advanced.  Huh

i must be using a diff ver. i didnt see anything about coin control in the option tab.

hi i got the wallet and installed it. now i cant recall how to add the nodes. lol
THanks for the advice,
Brazilman37BTC

I read through all posts old and new and am proud to be a member of this forum. I have plans on investing in coin and getting my POS wallet working. Awesome work so far. Smiley
Have a great day,

Brazilman37BTC
As mentioned before a tip to stake most is to split up your inputs in very small sizes to try avoiding hitting the 16.18 max stake.
Happy staking!

IW
Choose the input with smallest amounts of confirmations, and send it to yourself using the custom changeaddress option to be the same as your main staking address.

Another way without using the custom change address option is to choose the input with smallest amounts of confirmation, and send the amount you want your inputs to be sized at to your main staking addy.
The remaining of that block will go to a "change" address in your wallet, where you can select it again and continue splitting until you have reached your target.

A automatic way, which however takes longer time is to set the desired block size in the option meny "staking" tab.
Now your wallet will automatic split all stakes larger than your desired target.

If this is confusing, tell me where you are stuck and i will help you out further..

IW

IW
Luckily, it seem you managed to find it anyway,and are on your way to max your stakes.
If you have the option auto optimize checked, the wallet will keep the inputs at your desired size and not combine them.

Happy staking!

IW

THanks for the advice,
Brazilman37BTC

Have a great day,

Brazilman37BTC
Happy staking!

IW

IW

IW

Happy staking!

IW
onwards and upwards
Awesome,
thank you so much for this. Smiley
Brazilman37BTC

in the settings tab under options all i see is main, network, window, display, staking nowhere do i see advanced.  Huh

I just found it myself. Go to settings, and under "display" it is at the bottom. check "display coin control features (experts only!)". Then go to your Send tab in your wallet, and the "inputs" box will appear at the top.

I found this older post by someone in the first thread that just guided me through it, if it helps.

Quote from: Izador
To split coin blocks, you need to enable the coin control features (wallet > settings > options > display > display coin control features). Then select one block at a time, and send it to yourself, adding your (same) address as the 'custom change address'.

So say you start by selecting a 1000 XQN block. You then send yourself a transaction of 500 XQN, but specifying the change address as your own as well. Once you hit send, you will be splitting that 1000 XQN block into 2x 500, a primary transaction, plus change, back to your original address.

So basically from your Send tab, click "inputs", open the tree and select one of the blocks you want to split, click OK. Get your main staking address, check the box "custom change address", put your address there. Then also put your address in the "Pay to" and fill in the amount that you want to split, for the block you selected. Repeat this until you have split to your liking.

Atleast that's how I think to do it, I just did for the first time.

Thanks IW for getting me on the right track  Smiley
onwards and upwards
thx for that i had already submitted the coin under the free section because i dont have that kind of posw coin to expedite things. lol lotsof people looking for this type of coin. I know it will go far there and maybe even bypass all the rest in performance.
Brazilman37BTC

You can vote to add XQN to Poswallet.com

https://poswallet.com/addcoin.php
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
Activity: 119
Merit: 10
in the settings tab under options all i see is main, network, window, display, staking nowhere do i see advanced.  Huh

I just found it myself. Go to settings, and under "display" it is at the bottom. check "display coin control features (experts only!)". Then go to your Send tab in your wallet, and the "inputs" box will appear at the top.

I found this older post by someone in the first thread that just guided me through it, if it helps.

Quote from: Izador
To split coin blocks, you need to enable the coin control features (wallet > settings > options > display > display coin control features). Then select one block at a time, and send it to yourself, adding your (same) address as the 'custom change address'.

So say you start by selecting a 1000 XQN block. You then send yourself a transaction of 500 XQN, but specifying the change address as your own as well. Once you hit send, you will be splitting that 1000 XQN block into 2x 500, a primary transaction, plus change, back to your original address.

So basically from your Send tab, click "inputs", open the tree and select one of the blocks you want to split, click OK. Get your main staking address, check the box "custom change address", put your address there. Then also put your address in the "Pay to" and fill in the amount that you want to split, for the block you selected. Repeat this until you have split to your liking.

Atleast that's how I think to do it, I just did for the first time.

Thanks IW for getting me on the right track  Smiley
onwards and upwards

THanks for the advice,
Brazilman37BTC

Have a great day,

Brazilman37BTC
Happy staking!

IW

IW

IW

THanks for the advice,
Brazilman37BTC

Have a great day,

Brazilman37BTC
Happy staking!

IW

IW

IW
onwards and upwards

THanks for the advice,
Brazilman37BTC

Have a great day,

Brazilman37BTC
Happy staking!

IW

IW
THanks for the advice,
Brazilman37BTC

Have a great day,

Brazilman37BTC
Happy staking!

IW

IW
onwards and upwards
Thank you so much for that intel.
i am up and running and will be all set soon. Smiley

Brazilman37BTC

If its windows, go to quotient's appdata (open a windows file browser like documents, and type "%appdata%/quotient" in the address bar, then make/edit a Quotient.conf file, these are my nodes, but I think there is a link of active nodes on the site somewhere.

Code:
server=1
listen=1
rpcuser=user
rpcpassword=pass
addnode=51.6.104.114
addnode=78.57.176.85
addnode=79.168.208.213
addnode=69.145.132.251
addnode=138.201.173.214
addnode=139.195.80.45
addnode=71.94.84.105
addnode=50.34.139.49
addnode=88.27.71.223
addnode=64.34.149.39
addnode=139.195.75.187
addnode=96.20.117.149
addnode=97.120.95.1
addnode=109.89.155.161
addnode=173.48.167.209
addnode=119.94.121.229
addnode=68.145.34.80
addnode=101.191.103.20
addnode=172.250.134.104
addnode=71.94.84.105
addnode=188.26.187.197
addnode=97.120.192.237

10 active right now for me.

If its windows, go to quotient's appdata (open a windows file browser like documents, and type "%appdata%/quotient" in the address bar, then make/edit a Quotient.conf file, these are my nodes, but I think there is a link of active nodes on the site somewhere.

Code:
server=1
listen=1
rpcuser=user
rpcpassword=pass
addnode=51.6.104.114
addnode=78.57.176.85
addnode=79.168.208.213
addnode=69.145.132.251
addnode=138.201.173.214
addnode=139.195.80.45
addnode=71.94.84.105
addnode=50.34.139.49
addnode=88.27.71.223
addnode=64.34.149.39
addnode=139.195.75.187
addnode=96.20.117.149
addnode=97.120.95.1
addnode=109.89.155.161
addnode=173.48.167.209
addnode=119.94.121.229
addnode=68.145.34.80
addnode=101.191.103.20
addnode=172.250.134.104
addnode=71.94.84.105
addnode=188.26.187.197
addnode=97.120.192.237

10 active right now for me.
Activity: 89
Merit: 2
Great to see a new thread!

new things,new arrivals , .are creating new  interest and involvement at work and it should be so.
onwards and upwards
THanks for the advice,
Brazilman37BTC

Have a great day,

Brazilman37BTC
Happy staking!

IW
Hi all! What is the latest proper version of the XQN wallet for Windows?

snipped...

Happy Staking!

IW

Good to have you back IW!
 Smiley
Much to catch up on.

MikeMike
Thnx MM Smiley
Good to have you around aswell.
Hope to make a meeting tonight.

IW
Have a great day,

Brazilman37BTC
Happy staking!

IW
onwards and upwards
Have a great day,

Brazilman37BTC
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1020
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
Hi all! What is the latest proper version of the XQN wallet for Windows?

snipped...

Happy Staking!

IW

Good to have you back IW!
 Smiley
Much to catch up on.

MikeMike
Pages:
Jump to: