Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN XQN QUOTIENT 2.0 Smart Contracts Assets Coins Creation CF Exchange Go Green* - page 4. (Read 24491 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Look pretty cool , where do I can read about bounty ?
legendary
Activity: 1393
Merit: 1001
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/xqn/

Block explorer....Op/page one, will soon be updated....
Activity: 371
Merit: 250
Hello, how to mine this currency now by the method of POS and does it make sense?
pos is about 4% a month more after one month moneysupply" : 36513199.51858325, At this time..... I will get block explorers up soon. You can also check out the discord channel in the OP/page 1

Supply is over 40,000,000 at this time.
That was from my wallet. getinfo... but I can check again. Does your wallet say something different? 

I'm running the daemon and get:
"moneysupply" : 36529363.33858325
legendary
Hello, how to mine this currency now by the method of POS and does it make sense?
pos is about 4% a month more after one month moneysupply" : 36513199.51858325, At this time..... I will get block explorers up soon. You can also check out the discord channel in the OP/page 1

That was from my wallet. getinfo... but I can check again. Does your wallet say something different? 
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1020
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

legendary
Activity: 532
Merit: 102
legendary
Still waiting on coinexchange.io to tell me the problem. Yobit is working OK.
Coinexchange.io said they moved the new wallet to a new server. I will help them fix all problems.

finally, good news and price had corrected it self, but i think this give more confidence to new ones, now lets see if some development bring a bright future to quotient
Just waiting for a reply on the block explorer. I will set it up ASAP.  After that I will check with MikeMike on an updated roadmap.

Update: Block explorer will be up after it syncs up. Happy staking...
erv
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Coinexchange.io said they moved the new wallet to a new server. I will help them fix all problems.

finally, good news and price had corrected it self, but i think this give more confidence to new ones, now lets see if some development bring a bright future to quotient
legendary
Things are starting to work again. Coinexchange.io is back on. I am trying to get a block explorer. Just an update. Happy staking

I would be happy to answer most questions.
Activity: 160
Merit: 10
My wallet works just fine, staking, giving me pos etc.
all I had to do was add the nodes from page 14 posted by skidog. 
 31 active connections. all is good.
time to buy more coins while still cheap.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
how many coins do you need for a node
legendary
legendary
If your looking for info you can always check the OP/page 1 and sign up for discord and get all questions answered. I am currently working on coinexchange.io trying to get it working again.
legendary
legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
who dump xqn Huh Huh

does anyone have an idea??

People who wanted to cash out.
typical on BTC rise and and no patience or they have bills to pay etc.

MikeMike
Activity: 166
who dump xqn Huh Huh

does anyone have an idea??
legendary
hi dev,

I just made a good investment in XQN. I also see that you are from Kore team and that gives me more confidence.
therefore I have a few questions for you.
what is Circulating Supply and Total Supply?
is there a roadmap?
Do you work with other devs or you're the only dev? ;
I also see that you have been working for XQN since January, What are the developments since you work for XQN and the short-term plans?(masternodes larger exchange, etc.)

thank you in advance.

1st page you got your answer

dev, explorers are missing

I have already viewed 1st page.
Please read my questions carefully

Hi , i have downloaded XQN Wallet and isnt syncronicing, is there any link you can give me to download the latest?? tks

Make a text file with the Addnodes and put it in %appdata% quotient then change it to a .conf
addnodes are one page back.
legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
dev is online but doesnt respond to my questions Huh

Have you gone to the discord XQN support thread through the link found in the OP page?
Then read all the pinned messages.

MikeMike
Activity: 166
dev is online but doesnt respond to my questions Huh
Pages:
Jump to: