Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [XRE] Revolver Coin. Decentralized Reward Platform. - page 41. (Read 164987 times)

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
Hi everyone!

We keep working on XRE and here is an updated version of roadmap:

First, we want to adopt the website and present a new level of crypto-experience for a regular user. In other words we are preparing XRE  to go beyond crypto community and meet the real world applications in music, video and other creative sectors.

After that we are going to focus on promotion campaigns, like Signature/Twitter and Games campaigns. At this point we will engage media and give XRE maximum publicity. This is the stage when we will need your support guys on the platform again.

Then we will focus on the development of the things RevolverCoin was created for - a distributed reward system for music and video content. We cannot disclose the details right now about the reward system or merchant API, but the work is in progress and we mostly polishing things in the  distributed reward concept. We have to note that a couple of interesting projects appeared in scope, like LBRY, Steem, etc, These projects share the idea of rewarding principles and we look closely at them investigating the internal details that can help RevolverCoin.

There is also one more important note for you guys. Despite the fact that we sent multiple submits for Yobit listing, all requests were ignored. I wouldn't say much on the quality of the service provided by Yobit, but this is the kind of partnership we would like to avoid. In other words we stop Yobit listing process and we will transfer funds to C-CEX. More info on that soon.

Keep calm, hold XRE and stay tuned!

nice update mate hope to see this project to any good excahnge site if you are aiming to reach ccex hope you can create twiiter post so we can help re tweeting and informing other investors to join, good luck mate.
Activity: 170
Merit: 100
RevolverCoin dev
Hi everyone!

We keep working on XRE and here is an updated version of roadmap:

First, we want to adopt the website and present a new level of crypto-experience for a regular user. In other words we are preparing XRE  to go beyond crypto community and meet the real world applications in music, video and other creative sectors.

After that we are going to focus on promotion campaigns, like Signature/Twitter and Games campaigns. At this point we will engage media and give XRE maximum publicity. This is the stage when we will need your support guys on the platform again.

Then we will focus on the development of the things RevolverCoin was created for - a distributed reward system for music and video content. We cannot disclose the details right now about the reward system or merchant API, but the work is in progress and we mostly polishing things in the  distributed reward concept. We have to note that a couple of interesting projects appeared in scope, like LBRY, Steem, etc, These projects share the idea of rewarding principles and we look closely at them investigating the internal details that can help RevolverCoin.

There is also one more important note for you guys. Despite the fact that we sent multiple submits for Yobit listing, all requests were ignored. I wouldn't say much on the quality of the service provided by Yobit, but this is the kind of partnership we would like to avoid. In other words we stop Yobit listing process and we will transfer funds to C-CEX. More info on that soon.

Keep calm, hold XRE and stay tuned!
legendary
Activity: 1981
Merit: 1039
don't forget is still august  Grin

on platform website there's a coming soon for Enhanced AMD miner so the campaign needs only to be started
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
I wouldnt blame the devs for Yoibit. Point is we finished that campaign. MAYBE we start another campaign to say fund another exchange or even AMD support.
legendary
don't blame devs for yobit there are may complains in their thread
Activity: 239
RevolverCoin Discord-DEV
crash and burn, buy cheap and fly high  Grin

Smiley  Grin   

we still have two days to the end of this week 
Activity: 37
crash and burn, buy cheap and fly high  Grin
ok devs its time to get something done or at least tell us about it. It has been weeks since what I am calling a FAILED YOBIT listing since it hasnt happened. In the mean time NO NEWS!!! Now we are comming up on the second halving soon and still nothing. I have been supporting Revolver since day one but I myself am starting to wonder if I am wasting my time. Get some news out or watch this coin crash and burn.
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
waiting for developments  Grin

Dev said that there will be an announcement of incoming developments this week, we just have to wait (and buy some coins btw  Wink  )
legendary
waiting for developments  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
yobit is really slow adding new coin, I thin we have to wait at least 2 weeks before they add it, and they don't care about paying request and free, yobit is anarchy!
Activity: 239
RevolverCoin Discord-DEV
hi Guys,

any good Coin need to go up 2 Years, DEV need Time to Test it and we are the BETA Tester Smiley

Activity: 1
I'm waiting for your next announcement dev ! I would also like to see an optimized AMD miner. Keep up the good work XRE is a great coin
coin DIE

Revolvercoin is far away from death my friend

It's good to see XRE has dedicated fans!
Enhanced AMD miner is indeed a good idea. Achieving same level of performance as NVidia miner  will attract more AMD equipped miners to XRE and expand our community as well as securing network better. We will see what can be done towards this goal.
There are also some other developments that we are going to share details on next week.

Can't wait to see what are the other developments Smiley
I'm going to buy more XRE as it is currently cheap !
Activity: 170
RevolverCoin dev
GamerMiner
It's good to see XRE has dedicated fans!
Enhanced AMD miner is indeed a good idea. Achieving same level of performance as NVidia miner  will attract more AMD equipped miners to XRE and expand our community as well as securing network better. We will see what can be done towards this goal.
There are also some other developments that we are going to share details on next week.

coin DIE
Headshot!
Activity: 104
Activity: 190
Fweebs
No one buys this coin, only sell.
Then how to people sell if no one buys them?Huh? Maybe I am a little confused or stupid. OR.......

Lol the guy obviously doesn't know that it takes money to make money Cheesy
Then how to people sell if no one buys them?Huh? Maybe I am a little confused or stupid. OR.......
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1169
Hmm, price is below 100sat,
it is disappointing  Sad.

I bought some coins few days ago, they were cheap  Smiley
There are also people holding coins, look at the richlist :  http://revolvercoin.org:3001/richlist
As I said this coin is promising and people will understand this after the completion of some campaigns on http://platform.revolvercoin.org
Revolvercoin algo (X11 Evo) is Asic resistant and is a nice substitute from X11 for CPU & GPU miners
Pages:
Jump to: