Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [XRE] Revolver Coin. Decentralized Reward Platform. - page 70. (Read 164987 times)

legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1000
lol im buying what ever at 1000 satoshi pm me already make 3 trade here.
Activity: 420
Merit: 252
so much buy offers but they all didn't react on pm ...
smells like scammers on the way ...

Note: will send only after receiving XRE/BTC.
My name is bundled with serval projects, so that i would not burn it for peanuts ...
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
dev promised only does this fact to develop copper coin, mobile wallet .... out miner now or cry latter
Activity: 94
buying 3000 xre  @ 800satoshi . pls pm
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1114
I hope everything is great and you are having a good time with Revolver.
One week has passed since launch. Lets briefly recap it.

From our perspective launch was fair - AMD and internal\external CPU miners were available upon launch and we saw some solid and steady net hash increase over time. CCMiner for NVidia users arrived just couple days later and showed significantly better performance than AMD counterpart at the moment. So right now AMD, NVidia and CPU miners are happily hashing together.

You don't have a link to cpuminer-opt in the OP. It's twice as fast.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
buying XRE at 0.00001 (1k satoshi), please pm
Activity: 420
Merit: 252
will buy XRE @ 0,000001 BTC (5000 XRE = 0,005 BTC) drop me a PN

buyed 4000 XRE for 0,0035 BTC thx

still looking for 2000 XRE for 0,0015 BTC

To clarify buying at 75 satoshi each. not 0,0015 BTC each
Activity: 22

From our perspective launch was fair - AMD and internal\external CPU miners were available upon launch and we saw some solid and steady net hash increase over time. CCMiner for NVidia users arrived just couple days later and showed significantly better performance than AMD counterpart at the moment. So right now AMD, NVidia and CPU miners are happily hashing together.

We also like the fact that despite we introduced a new algo community rolled out alternative pools and a block explorer. As well as 3rd party miner for NVidia as mentioned above.

Some clarification on SGMiner performance situation. We don't have optimized version and our implementation is significantly slower than NiceHash x11 miner. Nicehash OpenCL is closed source, unfortunately, and cannot be merged\borrowed into X11Evo miner. We hope OpenCL guru will help our community and develop improved version of SGMiner for X11Evo eventually.

Regarding listing on an exchange. As we already stated, we've sent requests to some of the exchanges and we encourage everyone from the community to do the same - you don't need to be a developer to request listing on a exchange. That being said, we expect XRE to be listed in coming couple of weeks.

At the moment we are working on reward platform concepts and principles and don't have a lot of free time for other tasks, however we do provide support for our community on ANN thread and try to address as much questions as possible. If you have some crucial question\issue please feel free to drop us a PM.

Stay tuned and have a great time

That is great news.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Sell 7k at 0.00003
Activity: 68
sell 7k XRE   0.00006 or else price PM
Activity: 5
I hope soon we will exchange XRE  Smiley
Activity: 170
Merit: 100
RevolverCoin dev

We also like the fact that despite we introduced a new algo community rolled out alternative pools and a block explorer. As well as 3rd party miner for NVidia as mentioned above.

Some clarification on SGMiner performance situation. We don't have optimized version and our implementation is significantly slower than NiceHash x11 miner. Nicehash OpenCL is closed source, unfortunately, and cannot be merged\borrowed into X11Evo miner. We hope OpenCL guru will help our community and develop improved version of SGMiner for X11Evo eventually.

Regarding listing on an exchange. As we already stated, we've sent requests to some of the exchanges and we encourage everyone from the community to do the same - you don't need to be a developer to request listing on a exchange. That being said, we expect XRE to be listed in coming couple of weeks.

At the moment we are working on reward platform concepts and principles and don't have a lot of free time for other tasks, however we do provide support for our community on ANN thread and try to address as much questions as possible. If you have some crucial question\issue please feel free to drop us a PM.

Stay tuned and have a great time
Activity: 350
Anyone still buying at 0.0003 ?
Activity: 55
No its for solo mining which doesn't work. For a pool just use batch file commands, help on the parameters to connect to the pool for the batch file is available in the pool of your choice.

What miner are you using? For what cards?

Edit: There are example bat files in the miner of your choice, you need the change the username and password in them.

Do you want to also mine from the wallet using your CPU?
Activity: 924
my only address Eth: 0xa3beBBea49563A6D6D....
Solo mining doesn't work except the gen command which uses your cpu to mine in the wallet.

sample revolvercoin.conf file

rpcuser=YOUR USER NAME --- CAN BE ANY
rpcpassword=YOUR PASSWORD ---- CAN BE ANY
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcport=17772
gen=0               
server=1
listen=1
debug=1
daemon=1
algo=X11Evo
addnode=139.59.172.13
addnode=178.62.66.124
addnode=146.185.170.94

And this is done in a pool?
Activity: 121
Merit: 100
If you guys wanna help just request the coin to be added:
https://poloniex.com/coinRequest
Activity: 37
Solo mining doesn't work except the gen command which uses your cpu to mine in the wallet.

I tell her this command

revolvercoin.conf
Activity: 924
my only address Eth: 0xa3beBBea49563A6D6D....

I tell her this command
Activity: 55

sample revolvercoin.conf file

rpcuser=YOUR USER NAME --- CAN BE ANY
rpcpassword=YOUR PASSWORD ---- CAN BE ANY
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcport=17772
gen=0               
server=1
listen=1
debug=1
daemon=1
algo=X11Evo
addnode=139.59.172.13