Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] XSL Labs - Your Data Belongs To You ( New Bounty Program Open! ) - page 4. (Read 2066 times)

Activity: 1190
Merit: 514
Hello, to answer you myself, I think these infos are on the website. ( I forwarded you the team words for the rest so the infos come from the source)

Moving on from topic about token sale as it was cleared, now I'd like to know more about token allocation. Let's assume dev managed to sell all token during sale phases and got 3b development budget.

1. Just to be sure, bounty and other marketing activities will be paid from this allocation?

2. Dev said these funds will be escrowed. Do dev mean the fund were locked for certain duration and gradually released by the escrow, or was it simply means dev will put the funds on a third party wallet and they can ask for whatever amount they want, whenever they want?

Bounty is a fixed percentage on the total supply including in the marketing activities category. I think there is a detailed plan on how much is gonna be spent on the marketing on the website.

The purpose of an escrow is to make sure the deal is respected so they would only retrieve from the escrow vesting what they are allowed by the allocation plan made public.
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059
Wait... What?
Hello, to answer you myself, I think these infos are on the website. ( I forwarded you the team words for the rest so the infos come from the source)

Moving on from topic about token sale as it was cleared, now I'd like to know more about token allocation. Let's assume dev managed to sell all token during sale phases and got 3b development budget.

1. Just to be sure, bounty and other marketing activities will be paid from this allocation?

2. Dev said these funds will be escrowed. Do dev mean the fund were locked for certain duration and gradually released by the escrow, or was it simply means dev will put the funds on a third party wallet and they can ask for whatever amount they want, whenever they want?
It is 50 000 000 allocated for the bounty indeed

There was a private sale (presale) to launch the project, to support the Cyber Security Team and for marketing purposes. The current phase is the first public sale phase and the token is $0.002, in the next phase it will be $0.003, and then it will be fover.

A maximum of 10 billion SYLs will be issued if the ICO is 100% complete. In this case, 30% of the offer (3 billion SYLs) will be sequestered and will be used to create the SDIs of the various users and to help the development of certain services (if they require SYL). This 30% will feed the ecosystem.
If the 10 billion is not sold then the 30% ratio remains but will apply to what will have been sold.
For example:
If 6 billion SYLs are sold then only 1.8 billion will be sequestered for the ecosystem.

I don't think I'm quite understand your tokenomic now. How much was the amount prepared and sold during presale?

And then for the 30% ratio issue, I thought there will be only 10B token ever created for this project? If you'll issue 30% token from the amount sold on ICO (I assume this means presale+phase1+phase2), and ICO has 10B allocation, doesn't that mean there will be 13B token? Unless the 30% were taken and cut directly from the amount bought by ICO participant

If there are less than 10 billion SYL sold before the end of the ICO then the remaining unsold SYL will not be issued. This means a maximum of 10 billion SYL.

And probably less than that depending on the ICO.

1 billion for the presale

3 billion current phase

3 billion next phase

the rest for the development

But the part for the development will be a ratio of 30% of the offer sold + the remaining during the ICO, so there will be a maximum of 3 billion SYLs for the development.

If during the ICO only 50% is sold then the development will have 50% of 3 billion SYL

Hold on a second, were you saying there will be a third phase? If your aim was to get 10b (where if there were less than 10b sold, then the unsold token will not be issued), and so far your sales were: 1b (presale) + 3b (1st ico) + 3b (2nd ico), so there'll be 3rd ico with 3b? What'll be the rate?

Edit: recalled there is a tokenomic detail on WO and found the explanation regarding this matter. Will explain on below post to avoid confusion

legendary
Wait... What?
So, my confusion happened because BM said there will be 10b sold, while the stages shows only 7b sold. A simple misunderstanding from BM because there will be only 7b sold, divided into three token sale: presale with 1b, first phase ICO with 3b at 0.002, and second phase ICO with 3b at 0.003.

In total, there will be a maximum 7b sold (not 10b), which if all of them were fully sold, dev will generate 3b for development purpose, which will brings us to 10b maximum supply. We can say that if this project managed to sell their entire ICO allocation, DEV will generate small extra funds for development purpose. Otherwise, if the 7b is not sold (again, 7b, which the sum of pre+ico1+ico2, not 10b), they'll only generate 30% from the total amount sold.

If I may borrow CM's explanation, if 6 billion SYLs are sold then only 1.8 billion will be sequestered for the ecosystem.

legendary
Wait... What?

There was a private sale (presale) to launch the project, to support the Cyber Security Team and for marketing purposes. The current phase is the first public sale phase and the token is $0.002, in the next phase it will be $0.003, and then it will be fover.

A maximum of 10 billion SYLs will be issued if the ICO is 100% complete. In this case, 30% of the offer (3 billion SYLs) will be sequestered and will be used to create the SDIs of the various users and to help the development of certain services (if they require SYL). This 30% will feed the ecosystem.
If the 10 billion is not sold then the 30% ratio remains but will apply to what will have been sold.
For example:
If 6 billion SYLs are sold then only 1.8 billion will be sequestered for the ecosystem.

I don't think I'm quite understand your tokenomic now. How much was the amount prepared and sold during presale?

And then for the 30% ratio issue, I thought there will be only 10B token ever created for this project? If you'll issue 30% token from the amount sold on ICO (I assume this means presale+phase1+phase2), and ICO has 10B allocation, doesn't that mean there will be 13B token? Unless the 30% were taken and cut directly from the amount bought by ICO participant

If there are less than 10 billion SYL sold before the end of the ICO then the remaining unsold SYL will not be issued. This means a maximum of 10 billion SYL.

3 billion current phase

3 billion next phase

But the part for the development will be a ratio of 30% of the offer sold + the remaining during the ICO, so there will be a maximum of 3 billion SYLs for the development.

If during the ICO only 50% is sold then the development will have 50% of 3 billion SYL

Hold on a second, were you saying there will be a third phase? If your aim was to get 10b (where if there were less than 10b sold, then the unsold token will not be issued), and so far your sales were: 1b (presale) + 3b (1st ico) + 3b (2nd ico), so there'll be 3rd ico with 3b? What'll be the rate?

Edit: recalled there is a tokenomic detail on WO and found the explanation regarding this matter. Will explain on below post to avoid confusion

For example:

3 billion current phase

3 billion next phase

legendary
Wait... What?

For example:

XSL Trust Episode 01 - Partnership with EYELIGHTS - The Futuristic Vision

Video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IdKBjg2T9mA&feature=youtu.be
Here is the first  video advertising for XSL Labs !

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hue3dRkCyN0&feature=youtu.be
What was the price of the XSL lab token at the last time of sale? I assume that there will be several rounds. Since the bounty program will be running 6 months maximum, I hope the reward will be worth of it because it will be like long journey.

What was the price of the XSL lab token at the last time of sale? I assume that there will be several rounds. Since the bounty program will be running 6 months maximum, I hope the reward will be worth of it because it will be like long journey.

This is kinda interesting, I don't think there will be any other rounds. If you read and compare info on their ann and website, you'll learn that they'll only issue a maximum of 10,000,000,000 (ten billion) token, divided 30% for development and 70% available for distribution.

It means there will be 7,000,000,000 available at most to be owned. From this number, we know 3,000,000,000 were allocated for phase 1 at 0.0002 and 3,000,000,000 were for phase 2 at 0.0003. We also know 500,000,000 were allocated for bounty. That leaves us with another 500,000,000 unallocated.

Dev, were this amount spent on presale or they simply just for reservoir and were not meant to be used (thus, were not minted, given the 10billion max supply were the most will ever be minted, which imply there is a possible case that amount were never reached)?

For example:
legendary
Wait... What?

This is kinda interesting, I don't think there will be any other rounds. If you read and compare info on their ann and website, you'll learn that they'll only issue a maximum of 10,000,000,000 (ten billion) token, divided 30% for development and 70% available for distribution.

It means there will be 7,000,000,000 available at most to be owned. From this number, we know 3,000,000,000 were allocated for phase 1 at 0.0002 and 3,000,000,000 were for phase 2 at 0.0003. We also know 500,000,000 were allocated for bounty. That leaves us with another 500,000,000 unallocated.
I'm sorry, I think there is a slight error. When I see in their bounty thread the token allocation for bounty is only 50 000 000, not like you say. Did you mean phase 2 is at 0.0003 usd? then for 6 month campaign I think it's little small, yeah just my 2 cent.

My bad, I remembered the zeroes wrongly when I switched tab. Nonetheless, the question still remains. Dev, were the rest of tokens unsold (from both sale stages) as well as the other 1 billion minus bounty allocation simply will be not-minted or will it still be generated and allocated for other things?

And, Fujiati, no, stage 2 is at 0.003, my bad, another zero mistakes. God, something wrong happened with me this morning.
Activity: 664
Merit: 112
Ethernity CLOUD

I'm sorry, I think there is a slight error. When I see in their bounty thread the token allocation for bounty is only 50 000 000, not like you say. Did you mean phase 2 is at 0.0003 usd? then for 6 month campaign I think it's little small, yeah just my 2 cent.
legendary
Wait... What?

Dev, were this amount spent on presale or they simply just for reservoir and were not meant to be used (thus, were not minted, given the 10billion max supply were the most will ever be minted, which imply there is a possible case that amount were never reached)?
Activity: 664
Merit: 112
Ethernity CLOUD
The implementation of an encrypted and decentralized system for storing identity data, using blockchains in particular, must precede any implementation of facial recognition technologies.

Learn more: https://xsl-labs.org/blog/facial-recognition-abuses/

The bounty program of XSL Labs is now launched ! Smiley
50 000 000 SYL tokens allocated to the bounty :

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5286866.new#new

Don't miss to join this project but I will try to find out the progress of this project or read the white paper.

Good, it's important to do your own research, don't hesitate to check the main video in the first post, it does a good job at giving a simple explanation to introduce you to XSL Labs

Thank's, I have my own way of seeing that this project is worthy of being defended or fought for in the future. I hope this project is one of my hopes. Wink

The KYC one-stop-platform kinda entice me, I personally think it'll be a huge help to support fintech, both the decentralized and centralized ones. With so many fintech platform requiring KYC, I myself felt overwhelmed and cautious on which platform I've given my ID to. If we can do the KYC in just one place and it works universally to other platforms... it can be huge

It's definitely better to have your ID papers on one platform instead of having it all over the internet, it makes your personal and sensitive infos more secure. This is the kind of thing people want nowadays. Plus it saves you a lot of time.

XSL Labs will change things in a way that will make every person more comfortable with the using their data online, which will also help to make all this crypto world more friendly for the beginners.

This is the kind of key projects to achieve mass adoption.
legendary
Wait... What?

Don't miss to join this project but I will try to find out the progress of this project or read the white paper.

Good, it's important to do your own research, don't hesitate to check the main video in the first post, it does a good job at giving a simple explanation to introduce you to XSL Labs

Thank's, I have my own way of seeing that this project is worthy of being defended or fought for in the future. I hope this project is one of my hopes. Wink

The KYC one-stop-platform kinda entice me, I personally think it'll be a huge help to support fintech, both the decentralized and centralized ones. With so many fintech platform requiring KYC, I myself felt overwhelmed and cautious on which platform I've given my ID to. If we can do the KYC in just one place and it works universally to other platforms... it can be huge

many good projects but the planning of the team is wrong so many fail too hopefully we hope the team from XSL Labs does not take the wrong steps and becomes one of the projects that we all rely on

We are taking all the necessary time and cautious steps to make sure we are on the right track and do everything by the book Smiley
Activity: 353
Merit: 100

many good projects but the planning of the team is wrong so many fail too hopefully we hope the team from XSL Labs does not take the wrong steps and becomes one of the projects that we all rely on

Thank you for the kind words Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: