Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [XTC] TileCoin| IoT (Internet of Things) bitcoin blockchain - ĐApp - page 19. (Read 286457 times)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0
just give it some time, this is the future.  Grin
Activity: 952
Merit: 501
would like to wait 2-3 years.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1024
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
So many questions guys. Just give to this project several months and you'll see the big things.

i think i have already foreseen  what it looks like. be patient, hold tight Smiley

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
★ IT's Party Time! ★
So many questions guys. Just give to this project several months and you'll see the big things.
legendary
Activity: 1148
any updates about the meeting?

looking forward to that.
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
Dev,how‘s the microtransition project getting along?
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
★ IT's Party Time! ★
Industry of Internet of things,
The Tilepay can play what role? Smiley

In simple words - Tilepay is like a sun in the center of IoT universe
Activity: 175
Merit: 100
Industry of Internet of things,
The Tilepay can play what role? Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1274
Wouldn't it be better to think of XTC being more of a dividend stock than an actual currency?
Activity: 210
Hi sologap,

Yes, it is possible with modifications to an OBD II (with ELM 327 Bluetooth/wireless - https://scantool.net) that would also need access to the blockchain and can sign transactions that could be used with an iPhone/Android based phone. We could work with the car manufacturers/rental companies and have access to the "proprietary" codes to unlock door locks (http://www.obdsol.com/solutions/chips/stn1170/) etc... That would be the only barrier to entry besides adding a chipset to an OBD II board...
Imagine if the car manufacturer created an asset on the blockchain and then associated the IoT device to the asset? Wink

Regards,
ASIC-8Tile

can rent a car companies use this ? maybe they add a sensor in the cars to show location on a map then renter can pay with XTC and just go to car location and open door ?  Grin

Great, i cant stop thinking everything i think of can be iot enabled! endless possibility!

it can be used to rent/sell movies, books, songs, pizza, car parking, goods shipments, students can pay for uni/school lessons. it can be used to vote for xfactor, idol, got talent etc, even reserving hookers lol  Grin

edit: i feel lucky to be first adapter with good amount of XTC  Roll Eyes
Activity: 279
Merit: 250
Hi sologap,

Yes, it is possible with modifications to an OBD II (with ELM 327 Bluetooth/wireless - https://scantool.net) that would also need access to the blockchain and can sign transactions that could be used with an iPhone/Android based phone. We could work with the car manufacturers/rental companies and have access to the "proprietary" codes to unlock door locks (http://www.obdsol.com/solutions/chips/stn1170/) etc... That would be the only barrier to entry besides adding a chipset to an OBD II board...
Imagine if the car manufacturer created an asset on the blockchain and then associated the IoT device to the asset? Wink

Regards,
ASIC-8Tile

can rent a car companies use this ? maybe they add a sensor in the cars to show location on a map then renter can pay with XTC and just go to car location and open door ?  Grin
Activity: 210
can rent a car companies use this ? maybe they add a sensor in the cars to show location on a map then renter can pay with XTC and just go to car location and open door ?  Grin
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
March 18-19th, 2015 - Marketing Updates

1.) Here is an Overview from our pitch deck for "HOW tilepay WORKS". Feedback is appreciated.

https://i.imgur.com/YRFGSHY.png

Regards,
ASIC-8Tile

that's really a nice explain how Tilecoin works and data marketplace works.

Which type of data can be uploaded to that decentralized data marketplace?

such as environmental data?

or anonymous healthy data can help pharmaceuticals company and insurance industry make a better decision?

or real time Traffic situation data can help government make a better city planning?

or Virus sensor can detect and calculate the current risk coefficient of next big epidemic disease?

or water pollution sensor in a lake or river can help water company know the real time pollution?

Smiley

Exciting about the future of Tilepay and the  first Worldclass decentralized IoT data marketplace.
What i see is the the real value and future of the blockchain technology.

Very good.

IoT can be applied to many aspects of our daily lives and will benefit many industries who build the future world.

I agree there is value to be gained by incorporating the blockchain technology into the Internet of Things.
Activity: 175
legendary

1.) Here is an Overview from our pitch deck for "HOW tilepay WORKS". Feedback is appreciated.

Regards,
ASIC-8Tile

that's really a nice explain how Tilecoin works and data marketplace works.

Which type of data can be uploaded to that decentralized data marketplace?

such as environmental data?

or anonymous healthy data can help pharmaceuticals company and insurance industry make a better decision?

or real time Traffic situation data can help government make a better city planning?

or Virus sensor can detect and calculate the current risk coefficient of next big epidemic disease?

or water pollution sensor in a lake or river can help water company know the real time pollution?

Smiley

Exciting about the future of Tilepay and the  first Worldclass decentralized IoT data marketplace.
What i see is the the real value and future of the blockchain technology.
Activity: 279

Regards,
ASIC-8Tile
legendary
Activity: 1274
I think we should go with clearinghouse...

legendary
prefer have our own platform rather than based on XCP platform.
Activity: 252
somebody know why btc-xtc trade is disabled @Bittrex

Because XCP protocol is not stable.
Pages:
Jump to: