Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [XTC] TileCoin| IoT (Internet of Things) bitcoin blockchain - ĐApp - page 4. (Read 286457 times)

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

I thought this coin has more potential than other alts but I can't see any movement and I lose my belief about this coin. Can someone explain me why i need to buy this coin? What does it promise us?

It's so easy to complain. You shouldn't buy this coin, just stay away from this. Tilecoin doesn't deserve your attention.
Why someone has to convince you of something? No one need
Have a good news from the labs? Grin

I thought this coin has more potential than other alts but I can't see any movement and I lose my belief about this coin. Can someone explain me why i need to buy this coin? What does it promise us?

It's so easy to complain. You shouldn't buy this coin, just stay away from this. Tilecoin doesn't deserve your attention.

it s very easy to answer like that. and yes someone has to convince us why we need to buy this coin. Why we need to use XTC instead of BTC ? I want to see some action not worthless promise.
no body need this one, M2M to need Wink
Activity: 175
Merit: 100

it s very easy to answer like that. and yes someone has to convince us why we need to buy this coin. Why we need to use XTC instead of BTC ? I want to see some action not worthless promise.
It's pure,
No banker control.Tilepay doesn't fit you
You don't care about him at all. You only care about the price.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N5fja_ftVis&feature=youtu.be
tilepay - Blockchain Labs and Wanxian
Tilepay's vision
http://cityminded.org/might-bitcoin-and-the-blockchain-power-cities-and-save-lives-14188
http://tilepay.org/

legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1024

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
★ IT's Party Time! ★

legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1024

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

Great article, thanks Starstarad! It's taken me some time but I'm starting to realise the powerful world, city and living standard changing implications of IoT and hopefully Tilecoin.
Activity: 286
Merit: 250
bter : XTC withdrawal is disabled 因技术维护,虚拟币提取暂停,感谢您谅解和支持
Activity: 688
Merit: 500
Welcome dev come to China again in this year.
Here has a crazy market for crypto currency.
looking forward to the great success of tilepay,xtc.

Would love to watch the HBRChina Tilepay presentation. Is the recording going to be released/uploaded by @Tilepay or is it private?
is Labs Guest
Activity: 128

Would love to watch the HBRChina Tilepay presentation. Is the recording going to be released/uploaded by @Tilepay or is it private?

im interested in seeing the presentation also.

this coin is a silent killer, no hype, it wont take long for market to realize

I've never really trusted Bter post the last hack, but given the often cheaper prices and higher Tilecoin liquidity, I traded a bit there. In the last month I've had 3 occasions on which Tilecoin withdrawals were delayed approx 4-7days but were eventually resolved. Atm withdrawals seem to be taking longer, I'm on day 10 of the wait and have been getting pretty vague responses from Bter.

Would like to say its just a syncing issue, but bitcoin withdrawals are slow too  Undecided
Pages:
Jump to: