Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [XTC] TileCoin| IoT (Internet of Things) bitcoin blockchain - ĐApp - page 94. (Read 286457 times)

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Waiting To Be Accepted Into the Meeting
07:50

let me in Smiley

waiting this too.

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Waiting To Be Accepted Into the Meeting
07:50

let me in Smiley
legendary
if we have partnership with the BIG companies, IBM and Samsung, then Tilecoin will rank top 10 or top5 on coinmarketcap.

100x ROI, mc 54000 btc

that's gonna be possible if Tilecoin is the first IOT concept coin and has some real applications in the near future.

IOT concept  is cool.
50k sat is easy.
yep it maybe in top 10 on coinmarketcap !

no . top 5 is reasonable.
we have 7 skype member.
that's cool.

if we have some killer applications and be adopted by IBM, then nobody know the coinmarketcap.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
if we have partnership with the BIG companies, IBM and Samsung, then Tilecoin will rank top 10 or top5 on coinmarketcap.

100x ROI, mc 54000 btc

that's gonna be possible if Tilecoin is the first IOT concept coin and has some real applications in the near future.

IOT concept  is cool.
50k sat is easy.
yep it maybe in top 10 on coinmarketcap !
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
Received from dev to attend the private "Alpha" of TileCoin.
Very very great project!

Hi everyone,

Thank you for your interest in regards to the "Alpha" of TileCoin.
1.) Please send me your email address. You will then receive an invitation for the meeting.
There might be some screen sharing delays due to the streaming of the meeting.

NOTE: If you want to be anonymous, please create a new email address for this meeting.
We might be able to see all email addresses in the https://www.fuzemeeting.com/

2.) I just want to set some expectations prior to showing everyone the "Alpha" version of the Wallet tomorrow, Sunday, October 12th at 9:00 CST. It is still a "work in progress" with heavy testing.

We are still testing internally and have reached out to the bitcoin community for Security/Code Review before making the "Alpha" available to anyone for validation and source code trust reviews.

Tomorrow is a preliminary review of the decentralized SPV app on a local testnet.
2.1) Secure Login - unlike most wallets, you do not just download a wallet and open it without creating a secure login from the beginning.
2.3) Profile - Individual/Company creation
2.4) Wallet - Send/Receive (OP_RETURN) for the creation of decentralized assets and IoT devices
2.5) You can create multiple local Wallets

Thank you for your support.
I look forward to receiving your email addresses.

Regards,
ASIC-8Tile
Activity: 87
Merit: 10

100x ROI, mc 54000 btc

IOT concept  is cool.
50k sat is easy.
Activity: 266
The Bter deal will open on that day ? The official inquiries not any news !
legendary

100x ROI, mc 54000 btc

Activity: 31
Merit: 0
Activity: 160
Merit: 100
Selling XTC in 2 seperate bter accounts. Buyer must purchase full amount from 1 account and will receive bter account with the XTC holdings. Escrow is required, will use Johnk, anon136 or another trusted escrow.

Selling all at once w/ BTER account: 369003.69 XTC @ 0.000029 each for 10.70 BTC total.

and

Selling all at once w/ BTER account: 2214022.14 XTC @ 0.000029 each for 64.20 BTC total.

Pm me now, will sell fast.
legendary
Activity: 2124
Merit: 1013
K-ing®

100x ROI, mc 54000 btc
legendary
Activity: 266
legendary
Activity: 1330
take care of luke jr.
legendary
Activity: 1098
Angel investor.
Activity: 248
legendary
Activity: 1330
Do you want to be invited to a private session for the Wallet update this Sunday at 9:00 CST?
I am sending an invite only to "Alpha" testers via PM.

Regards,
ASIC-8Tile

i m in
Activity: 151
Do you want to be invited to a private session for the Wallet update this Sunday at 9:00 CST?
I am sending an invite only to "Alpha" testers via PM.

Regards,
ASIC-8Tile

invite me, please
Activity: 151
legendary
Pages:
Jump to: