Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [XTR] Xatra - Decentralized Cryptocurrency (Staking - Mining - Trading) - page 2. (Read 1227 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
What is maturity time for coin to stake?
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
interestingly the concept used makes people interested to join let alone one of the big plans of this project is to target the consumer & merchant market and it will connect third party electronic and commercial services, and allow users to use and pay them anonymously.
copper member
Activity: 32
after reading the white paper, I think this coin has potential.
everything is well detailed and we see that the work has not been botched.
it shows how serious the team is.
I wish you success in your project.

Thank you!  Grin Wink
Activity: 168
after reading the white paper, I think this coin has potential.
everything is well detailed and we see that the work has not been botched.
it shows how serious the team is.
I wish you success in your project.
copper member
Added new explorer for Xatra:

--> http://193.112.181.193:8080/ <--

Thanks to @skysmile  Cool
copper member
INFO FOR ALL XATRA USERS (miners included):

Latest Announcement:
Our development team has further optimized the performance of QT Wallet and settled the final block reward in this latest QT wallet update. Latest QT wallet is available to download please, install the latest version by downloading it from our Official Website (xatra.io) as soon as possible.

Message for miners: as soon as you update the QT Wallet you can start mining again.

Note: Previous wallets wont work anymore, so installing this update is mandatory for all users.

Github: (https://github.com/Xatra/xatracoin) is aslo available the updated source.

Explorer: explorer.xatra.io

Thanks
copper member
Activity: 275
Merit: 3
i translate your ann to Ukrainian https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.33233071
here is my wallet Xm9yHQY6Q5ZGCa39HQUmWuRBdPHSWNHqdk thank you
Activity: 33
I'm gonna give this a try
Activity: 694
In Nervos we trust.
reserved Polish translation
copper member
We performed few upgrades to the system, please update QT Wallet as soon as possible (new version available on xatra.io)
Activity: 24
I just read this part „*all unsold coins will be distributed among Xatra users (who joined the ICO) at the end of ICO“. Great! Grin Happy I got in the ICO!
Activity: 6
Im really excited for this coin. Hope it will get listed on bigger exchangers soon. Just bought this coin from the ico and I cants just stop my self to get excited for this ico. See you soon on the crypto market xatra, lets do this.
Activity: 280
Merit: 105
Our AIM is to create a wide community, not to make cash (that anyway is needed to compete the ambitious ROADMAP we planned,as you can see). That's we will distibute any unsold coins among our members  Wink
Wink If you aim at the wide community then I suggest twitter bounty and such stuff - ppl love freebies. Like Gobyte gave me 20 coins for a retweet and then they got to the moon. And while the go to the moon I trade me those 20 coins into 165 coins as ppl constantly buy MNs and sell MN loot. Then they dump to 100k eventually and I buy me a MN share, and they go to the moon AGAIN. That's what I call the investment. Cool
copper member
33% premine? This joke?

Our AIM is to create a wide community, not to make cash (that anyway is needed to compete the ambitious ROADMAP we planned, as you can see).
That's we will distibute any unsold coins among our members  Wink

Activity: 118
Activity: 228
In future we are heading towards everything decentralized then how this important field can remain behind. These are actually new startups and projects in every filed to take them to next generation level because old systems have stuck to their so-called successful strategies and will loose share from future's economy. Incentivizing will make this to new heights surely.
copper member
any other mining pool?

I see two pools:

-a X11 -o stratum+tcp://asiapool.trade:3533 -u addr wallet -p c=XATRA

-o stratum+tcp://stratum.miningpool.shop:10032 -u -p x

Good luck.

Thanks, VenMiner Smiley
copper member