Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] xTRX - MAKE SAFE INVESTMENTS ON ASSETS WITH NO DEVALUATION - page 2. (Read 1083 times)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0
It would be nice to organize some events for the New Year, I wish the team did something unique for everyone
Activity: 9

Are you planning to make a desktop application for it or will it be available only on the website?

The team has a lot of other work, you can check the Roadmap and see all the project plans
Are you planning to make a desktop application for it or will it be available only on the website?
Activity: 39

Hello.What options do u plan to release for xtrx community?And what about dapps connection? Do you plan to make it?

Don't think that this is necessary dude,team has a lot of things to do and by the way you can check Roadmap and see what team is going to do next year

You can run the mobile version of the project, what do you think about that?

As I understand it, they are currently rebasing, and so far they do not plan this.

What do you think, will we see a new exchange for listing?

There is no reason to do it now, they have more important things to do
Activity: 33
What do you think, will we see a new exchange for listing?
Activity: 16
You can run the mobile version of the project, what do you think about that?
Activity: 582
Merit: 250
Owns of Waya Wolf Coin - WW Supports the Wolf Park
Hello All,

Like others, I am wondering how xTRX will keep its pegged value in case of a negative value.  If the price of BTC and ETH fall, there is a good chance that there will be a drop in xTRX.  How will this be handled??

Happy Holidays to All!!

Cheers,
Waya
Activity: 3

I understand that if the price of xTRX is higher than Tron, there will be a positive rebasing, so that more tokens will be distributed among holders in accordance with the new price. Even if the price of xTRX is lower than Tron, there is no negative rebasing.

So if the price of xtrx is below tron the only thing that makes it to get pegged to tron will be by burning
Activity: 18

Btc and Eth are strong today. so it's hard to convince ppl to swap to new gem like xTRX

That's right, we can help by inviting our friends and advising all acquaintances who are engaged in these
Activity: 44
I understand that if the price of xTRX is higher than Tron, there will be a positive rebasing, so that more tokens will be distributed among holders in accordance with the new price. Even if the price of xTRX is lower than Tron, there is no negative rebasing.
Activity: 37
Btc and Eth are strong today. so it's hard to convince ppl to swap to new gem like xTRX
Activity: 4
Cryptocurrency projects are becoming more and more popular, especially this one.I support and believe in xTRX .It will do fine!
Activity: 6
While team will provide staking and other options total market volume will rise and don't forget we can make several bonus options for investors
Activity: 15

Recently I see good news here, so what are your plans for the new year, what will change?

As I understand it, a rebasing is underway now, and everyone is discussing this, the launch is postponed for next year Smiley
Hello everyone who knows this project well, can you advise me where is the best place to trade xTRX tokens?

What do you think about btc price? Will it go up?

Already reaching 24k, and many thought that this would happen in 2021, but it has already broken all records, as we can see, it grows too quickly, which means it will grow more
Experts predicted the growth of the bitcoin rate to $ 31 thousand in 2021
Activity: 39
Recently I see good news here, so what are your plans for the new year, what will change?

What do you think about btc price? Will it go up?

Already reaching 24k, and many thought that this would happen in 2021, but it has already broken all records, as we can see, it grows too quickly, which means it will grow more
Pages:
Jump to: