Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [XZURMO] [CRM APPLICATION/CRYPTO] [COINEXCHANGE] - page 13. (Read 15187 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 500
Probably sold-out latest minutes.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
I am buying more! Look like a great project! Congrats thus far on the funds raised. Doing very well here.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Bought a little more  Cheesy
i will prepare an explorer soon for you dev
great project and congratulation for btc redisribution to promote zurmo
legendary
Activity: 1517
Merit: 1042
@notsofast
Would like to invest. Can't find ico on exchange on main page. Where is it?

ICO link:
https://www.coinexchange.io/market/ZURMO/BTC

You can already but and deposit on your wallet to stake and take 9% advantage PoS

True, the github is up, but no wallet executable has been compiled for it. So you'd have to compile your own from source.
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
-09-
looks good. when ico start?
Activity: 53

ICO link:
https://www.coinexchange.io/market/ZURMO/BTC

You can already but and deposit on your wallet to stake and take 9% advantage PoS
Activity: 319
Coinexchange need to put Zurmo ico in front page. I have bought but it was hard to find it. i needed to scrool down coins list to find it.
Yobit usually use to put ico in front page on top place
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1157
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
For 80 million coin supply, 15 sat ico price is way too low. Why? You don't believe in your own project?

Lol. 1 year ago maybe. now btc is 1.300 usd each. it's not low.
Is there any twitter to follow?
https://twitter.com/xzurmo
Activity: 29
For 80 million coin supply, 15 sat ico price is way too low. Why? You don't believe in your own project?

Lol. 1 year ago maybe. now btc is 1.300 usd each. it's not low.
Is there any twitter to follow?
Activity: 588
@Bounties Hunters:
-Translations Announce nedd to be done during 7 days ICO and need to reach almost 3 pages of constructive posts to apply.
-Every Translation Announce that will not reach almost 3 pages on March 10 will be disqualify.
i think is hard rules. but no problem, i will try as i can.. (of course without SPAM)

Rules were clear. Main purpose is to promote Zurmo.
More funds collected during ICO,more reward for Translations Moderators.  Wink
oh, ok..
how if at the end of ico the supply not sold out? unsold coin will be burn? premine for developmet or refund?

Development funds. Project will run.
legendary
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
@Bounties Hunters:
-Translations Announce nedd to be done during 7 days ICO and need to reach almost 3 pages of constructive posts to apply.
-Every Translation Announce that will not reach almost 3 pages on March 10 will be disqualify.
i think is hard rules. but no problem, i will try as i can.. (of course without SPAM)

oh, ok..
how if at the end of ico the supply not sold out? unsold coin will be burn? premine for developmet or refund?
@Bounties Hunters:

legendary
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
@Bounties Hunters:
Activity: 319
A bird told me zurmo will hit bittrex soon. better grab while you can.  Wink Wink
Activity: 700
Having a good position on Zurmo project
let's buy that.
@Bounties Hunters:
Bought!
Great project. let's go.
Pages:
Jump to: