Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [XZURMO] [CRM APPLICATION/CRYPTO] [COINEXCHANGE] - page 2. (Read 15187 times)

Activity: 623
Merit: 500
Fortune favours the bold!
It's a shame that a project that started so promising began to come to a halt. Is it possible for another developer to pick up this project?
Yeah. I just don't get how a dev can launch a coin and just walk away as if nothing has happened. Fracking with people is really bad karma. It will catch up with the dev eventually.
Activity: 326
Merit: 256
It's a shame that a project that started so promising began to come to a halt. Is it possible for another developer to pick up this project?
Activity: 716
Any updates on xzurmo dev?
Activity: 650
Merit: 350
NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕
Scam Scam  Scam I lost more than 100$ in this Scam project!
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
What's the current status of the project?
Project died?
Anyone else have a big bag of this? What happen to this anyway? Sort of disappeared..
I have 100k of this coin, I can not tell whether this is sort of disappearance or not!
 what is current price any way?
Dev hasn't posted since March 28. Not looking good for the future of this project.

This has been happening a lot with a few coins dev goes silent for weeks then post something then price returns backup
That don't make any senses,should dev update us with further news!
Anyone else have a big bag of this? What happen to this anyway? Sort of disappeared..
I have 100k of this coin, I can not tell whether this is sort of disappearance or not!
Dev hasn't posted since March 28. Not looking good for the future of this project.

This has been happening a lot with a few coins dev goes silent for weeks then post something then price returns backup
Not cool to keep investors in the dark. Karma is a bitch - hope developer knows this.
Activity: 716

Activity: 242
Merit: 100
seems gone.
 Sold ICO, take  BTC and run .
Tipical ICO scam strategy.
I'm will glad if I'm wrong.
Hold 400k this shit.
Activity: 12
Hi Dev, I have some Question.

- Does XZURMO relate to Zurmo[zurmo.org]?
- Will the official Website be prepared in the future?
   -Do you have a domain for blockchain explorer?
- Have you applied for registration to CryptoCurrency.com?
- ZURMO plan to integrate and crosschain with contract type currency? (e.g. Eth , Waves ,Lisk)
- When will you register to another exchange? (e.g. poloniex , Bittrex ,Yobit)

Investors want the future of XZURMO.
We welcome small news and frequent roadmap updates.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
Activity: 1092
Merit: 507
btcstakes.com
Hello,
Next week i will set-up Zurmo CMS application on web server (same as main zurmo node), for testing purpose.

Hello dev, did you setup the CMS App yet?
Just took advantage of the ridiculous price. Just hold. Project looks promising. Grin
I agree. Not sure what people's criteria for value is. I see a lot of crap being pumped these dayz.
Activity: 53
Hello,
Next week i will set-up Zurmo CMS application on web server (same as main zurmo node), for testing purpose.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 507
btcstakes.com
I just took advantage of the ridiculous price. Just hold. Project looks promising. Grin
Please add another Exchange. CoinExchange is getting a bad reputation after the Quant and GMB ico's. I believe in the Zurmo project but more and more investors just like myself are losing trust in CoinExchange.
Still watching this and trying to accumulate. Wish I'd caught that dump to 3 sats...

I got a little at 3 sats. Total fluke but I'm happy.
Pages:
Jump to: