Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]✨✨✨ YachtX Coin ✨✨✨ The high-end exclusive yacht life currency - page 2. (Read 224 times)

legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1398
Yes, I'm an asshole
There are several things that I don't quite get from your whitepaper. First, you emphasizes --over emphasizes, if I may add my personal opinion-- that your service caters luxury vacation. Two things that I think deserve the most highlight for now is who your target market really is and how your project offers a simple payment.

YachtX’s vision is to eliminate the complexity and overhead cost of luxury travel in the travel and tourism industry through. We will be the world’s premier travel-specific cryptocurrency-based platform, reducing the complexity and problems associated with financial management of international luxury travel through a single currency that can easily be used around the world and by connecting tourism service providers and travelers directly to each other as well as being used as a currency in our partner’s payment gateways.

For the luxuries, I don't think they'll mind spending some more money for overhead cost, its peanut for them. While if your target is a middle-end users, I don't think they'll want to budgeting their vacation for yacht. If they could choose between spending two weeks in Hawaii and Bali or two days in a yacht, I am somewhat sure they'll prefer the former.

YachtX Coin is not a general-purpose cryptocurrency, and it is not designed for use either as an investment instrument or as a medium of exchange for general goods and services. Instead, YachtX Coin is solely designed for exchange within the YachtX Ecosystem to facilitate decentralized exchange between members without reliance on third-party intermediaries such as (but not limited to) credit issuers or international banking networks.

[I'm snipping the table of benefits here for now as it brought an even complex point to discuss]

YachtX Coin is not a general-purpose cryptocurrency, and it is not designed for use either as an  investment instrument or as a medium of exchange for general goods and services. Instead, YachtX Coin is solely designed for exchange within the YachtX Ecosystem to facilitate decentralized exchange between members without reliance on third-party intermediaries such as (but not limited to) credit issuers or international banking networks.

How's utilizing your platform simpler than using other booking platforms like trivago, agoda, or even AirBNB --it might be surprising for you, but AirBNB does cater a high-end rental unit-- that's literally only need two steps: choosing the hotels and pay with credit card?

The way I get it, your platform would require customers to choose the hotels --or yacht, if you may-- deposit their money into your coin via credit card or whatever payment method they choose to buy your token, pay, and move the extra credit left back to fiat.
Pages:
Jump to: