Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] - YAYCOIN - A Crypto Currency You Can Say YAY I Have Some YAYcoins!!! - page 2. (Read 2613 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Developers, you are so mysterious! Practically say nothing about the coin. What's it road map?
Activity: 24
Looks like YAYCOIN has been removed from Saltpool.net  Huh
Yes, if I see issues I remove temporarily so that people are not mining for nothing and/or causing issues to the blockchain. I also make sure I send a broadcast to everyone in our discord so you can move your miners, so if you're not a member of the discord, I would recommend that you join and mute everything except for @everyone (I disable the ability for non-admins to spam people).

YAY looks to be working again now, so I have enabled mining on Saltpool.net once again.

Thank you for the clarification. I'll be sure to check out the Saltpool discord when I have time. Also thank you to yayboss for your work and for the mining boost, it was much appreciated!
Activity: 55
Looks like all is well and saltpool is working perfectly.  Great job YAYBoss and Saltpool.net for quick action! Now let's get us some more Yaycoin!!!
Activity: 52
Yes, if I see issues I remove temporarily so that people are not mining for nothing and/or causing issues to the blockchain. I also make sure I send a broadcast to everyone in our discord so you can move your miners, so if you're not a member of the discord, I would recommend that you join and mute everything except for @everyone (I disable the ability for non-admins to spam people).

YAY looks to be working again now, so I have enabled mining on Saltpool.net once again.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!!!
Activity: 222

It seems there is some issues with a blockchain, I'm currently investegatin...
Activity: 53
YRiGWkYR9GGNheTTHCphRYSm8vFAJHYPPp

Me and that other guy are having issues with salt pool trying to get it resolved but in the meantime I'm 700 YAYcoins short =\.
My wallet isn't synchronizing with the network even though it has plenty of active connections... any ideas?

It is actually synchronized.  I think there is a problem with the blockchain or the wallets of Saltpool.net, etc...  They are way behind on current block counts.  Saltpool.net says current block is: 25,883 and my wallet says current block is: 25,993.

That means the wallets that are making inputs are 1,000 blocks behind our wallets.  Not good.  We need a fix from the mining companies or the DEV on this one.   Huh

have you tried mining on another pool? send your yaycoin address to [email protected] and within next few hours I will transfer some yaycoins. I t could be that saltpool might have some issues with the blockchain, have you tried to contact saltpool? block explorer is up to date! yayblock.net

Thank you, I emailed.  Sorry, have no contact for Saltpool.net but I know they would need to know they are off the blockchain now and tried to message but I'm a newbie and they don't accept from newbie.

Can you provide another pool for YAY? and maybe contact Saltpool for the miners?

Thank you much!!!

icopool.club

-o stratum+tcp://icopool.club:14088 -a scrypt -p x -u
My wallet isn't synchronizing with the network even though it has plenty of active connections... any ideas?

It is actually synchronized.  I think there is a problem with the blockchain or the wallets of Saltpool.net, etc...  They are way behind on current block counts.  Saltpool.net says current block is: 25,883 and my wallet says current block is: 25,993.

That means the wallets that are making inputs are 1,000 blocks behind our wallets.  Not good.  We need a fix from the mining companies or the DEV on this one.   Huh

have you tried mining on another pool? send your yaycoin address to [email protected] and within next few hours I will transfer some yaycoins. I t could be that saltpool might have some issues with the blockchain, have you tried to contact saltpool? block explorer is up to date! yayblock.net

Thank you, I emailed.  Sorry, have no contact for Saltpool.net but I know they would need to know they are off the blockchain now and tried to message but I'm a newbie and they don't accept from newbie.

Can you provide another pool for YAY? and maybe contact Saltpool for the miners?

Thank you much!!!

yeah I found the nodes on the OP and made a Yaycoin.conf file and added them. I'm hoping this resolves the issue once my wallet is back in sync otherwise I'm missing 600 YAYCoins lol
okay so I restarted my wallet and it claims to be 3 hours behind with no block source available, are there nodes I can add?
Nodes I'm aware of my friend.

addnode=51.15.59.124:14077
addnode=51.15.139.126:14077
addnode=51.15.34.196:14077
addnode=91.121.74.12:14077
addnode=91.121.181.98:14077
addnode=191.252.103.206:14077

Hope this helps.
I'm having the same issue, been mining on saltpool all night which shows payouts and but my wallet is empty. What's happening??

Weird but not unheard of. Maybe an issue with their wallet or the blockchain.

Thank you for confirming my sanity and I am not the only one.  They are pretty reputable and feel good they will fix it once they read that there is an issue.
okay so I restarted my wallet and it claims to be 3 hours behind with no block source available, are there nodes I can add?
I'm having the same issue, been mining on saltpool all night which shows payouts and but my wallet is empty. What's happening??
https://saltpool.net/images/saltpool-med-trans.png
Mine at SALTPOOL
https://saltpool.net
Payouts are made automatically every 1 hour.

Minimum payout 0.01 YAY!
AUSTRALIAN BASED

Stratum settings:
GPU: -a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://saltpool.net:3445 -u -p c=YAY

Nicehash:
algorithm: scrypt
Stratum hostname: saltpool.net
Port:7433
Username:
Password: c=YAY

Discord: https://discord.gg/ns6HJMh

PM YOUR ADDRESS FOR YOUR BOUNTY

Not sure what the issue is but have not received coins sent from transaction id from Saltpool.net. 
Wallet: Ycc1Zf27ZRWbGBzcjBdJQMqDbZ42b2kQJj

Block info from trans id:
"hash": "3aa81d7fbf8f266dd781c508ed5b8dd387b634846b3aca2b1618e6897e40e0c4",
    "confirmations": 284,
    "size": 10916,
    "height": 25597,
    "version": 4,
    "merkleroot": "6d394dcc37af2057673574a7bff216e35d439e386f145463860e68adb932bfe4",
    "tx": [
        "466f5ffe4904e0280225011f52a2a5b20694144f16cb2a0c2db870879a01bf10",
        "bb022f03f8c2925dc30acc49de40eb6e22b8173456d7cfba4a087676d44c9a54"

Ycc1Zf27ZRWbGBzcjBdJQMqDbZ42b2kQJj (975.73997089) but never received?  Trans id seems invalid.
Also not sure what this means:
{
            "value": 975.73997089,
            "n": 5,
            "scriptPubKey": {
                "asm": "OP_DUP OP_HASH160 913d971f09ffe0ce39046b7438836333123cf9d0 OP_EQUALVERIFY OP_CHECKSIG",
                "hex": "76a914913d971f09ffe0ce39046b7438836333123cf9d088ac",
                "reqSigs": 1,
                "type": "pubkeyhash",
                "addresses": [
                    "Ycc1Zf27ZRWbGBzcjBdJQMqDbZ42b2kQJj"
                ]
            }

Love some help and understanding on this.  Thanks.
Pages:
Jump to: