Author

Topic: [ANN] [YC] YellowCoin ★★Pure POS★★ Let's color the MOON !!!1.0.0.3 Updated - page 108. (Read 186649 times)

legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1063
You have good configuration ? I have 2 R9 270 x

thx

This is my config :
setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
setx GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1

cgminer.exe -u  -p  -o  -I 15
cgminer.exe --scrypt -o stratum+tcp://east1.us.stratum.dedicatedpool.com:3386 -u XXXXXXXXXXX -p XXXXXXXX -I 15,15 -w 256,256 -g 1 --thread-concurrency 8193,8193 --lookup-gap 2,2 --gpu-engine 1100,1100 --gpu-memclock 1500,1500 --auto-fan --temp-target 67,67

Good configs r9 270x - 475k/hs - _http://www.smos-linux.org/configs/

Now it's perfect thx for your help.Regards.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0

thx

This is my config :

cgminer.exe -u  -p  -o  -I 15
cgminer.exe --scrypt -o stratum+tcp://east1.us.stratum.dedicatedpool.com:3386 -u XXXXXXXXXXX -p XXXXXXXX -I 15,15 -w 256,256 -g 1 --thread-concurrency 8193,8193 --lookup-gap 2,2 --gpu-engine 1100,1100 --gpu-memclock 1500,1500 --auto-fan --temp-target 67,67

Good configs r9 270x - 475k/hs - _http://www.smos-linux.org/configs/
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Hello there!

I've just made a Faucet for this great coin!

Unfortunately the Faucet Wallet Has just 25 YC inside (putted by myself)  Wink

Feel free to enjoy the fauce to put some tips inside to make Faucet running asap!

Until we can't get a bounties from devs or tips from users the faucet payout is set at 1 each Wink due to very low amount inside Wink

http://cryptofaucets.coffeecup.com/forms/YC%20Faucet/

Smiley

Enjoy!

I have sent 2000 YC to your faucet. Thanks for your support.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1063
Hello !

Is'it normal please ? thx

HW errors must be zero...
Must to reconfigure your config.

thx

This is my config :

cgminer.exe -u  -p  -o  -I 15

legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1080
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
I just spent 1 K for the faucet:-)
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
bail now - this coin is sinking faster than the Titanic.
Activity: 84
It appears I already got some proof of stake coins. Is that by design?

Yes, the POS is 3.65% Annually for the first 7 days.

Actually, I generated coins but they were never confirmed. It says "Generated but not accepted". I wonder what's up with that?

This happened to me as well but only once out of 34 transactions.  In the transaction details of the "Generated but not accepted" block it says:

"Generated coins must mature 50 blocks before they can be spent. When you generated this block, it was broadcast to the network to be added to the block chain. If it fails to get into the chain, its state will change to "not accepted" and it won't be spendable. This may occasionally happen if another node generates a block within a few seconds of yours."

I wonder if this is the same as an orphaned block?

Tis an orphan.
Activity: 57
what is your payout level set to?

this can happen until your payout threshold is met and it does take some time for them to be confirmed.

what pool are you on?

i think she or he means the pos generated coins  Wink.

check your transaction history. i have 2 transactions for every pos mined coins with the same date/time and same amount.
one of them is confirmed and one of them stays unconfirmed (edit: Generated but not accepted) ....

I don't understand  how you generate coin with your wallet? lets you simply open?

If you have coins in your wallet it will stake automatically, unless your wallet is locked.  The stake is 3.65% annually.
Activity: 41
i love this coin, i will mine it

yc.miningwith.us

We need your help! 0% Fee!
one concern as to whether or not I stay in your pool

the other pool I was in mining YC showed me as getting a lot more YC per day than your pool

jjj092353   14,764 hash   9,763.334 yc/day

why is yours so much lower?

I hope this corrects soon or I'll have to go back to the other pool

you guys are only showing me getting half that amount I was getting on the other pool...

I need to switch back unless your number comes up.
Activity: 57
It appears I already got some proof of stake coins. Is that by design?

Yes, the POS is 3.65% Annually for the first 7 days.

Actually, I generated coins but they were never confirmed. It says "Generated but not accepted". I wonder what's up with that?

This happened to me as well but only once out of 34 transactions.  In the transaction details of the "Generated but not accepted" block it says:

"Generated coins must mature 50 blocks before they can be spent. When you generated this block, it was broadcast to the network to be added to the block chain. If it fails to get into the chain, its state will change to "not accepted" and it won't be spendable. This may occasionally happen if another node generates a block within a few seconds of yours."

I wonder if this is the same as an orphaned block?
Activity: 2
Activity: 62
what is your payout level set to?

this can happen until your payout threshold is met and it does take some time for them to be confirmed.

what pool are you on?

i think she or he means the pos generated coins  Wink.

check your transaction history. i have 2 transactions for every pos mined coins with the same date/time and same amount.
one of them is confirmed and one of them stays unconfirmed (edit: Generated but not accepted) ....

I don't understand  how you generate coin with your wallet? lets you simply open?
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Activity: 268
Merit: 252
Hello !

HW errors must be zero...
Must to reconfigure your config.
Activity: 84
Activity: 153
Merit: 102
It si too hard to mined YC。。。
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Hello !

yep

hmm not really, try to tweak better your cgminer, you should have 0HW!!
Jump to: