Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [YC] YellowCoin ★★Pure POS★★ Let's color the MOON !!!1.0.0.3 Updated - page 76. (Read 186649 times)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
I also begun to receive my POS coin, though there are few, most of time single digit.

10% POS began.It's the best news.
Activity: 22

My Stake shows 0. It showed a few times some numbers, but it's now 0. Can somebody tell me the reason?
Are you Chinese? Tuhao is a word in Chinese.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
KryptKoin is one of the best!!!
pos ok!

My Stake shows 0. It showed a few times some numbers, but it's now 0. Can somebody tell me the reason?
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
Activity: 70
I also begun to receive my POS coin, though there are few, most of time single digit.
Activity: 106
My coins haven't entered the stake category, am I doing something wrong?

They've been in my wallet for a few days now, and I'm upgraded to the new wallet, unlocked.
Activity: 18
anyone know why im only getting 1 stake a day but others seem to get several? I just dont get it. Total coins I only have like 1.9k so maybe thats why I get only 1 stake a day idk..

The stakes are based off each individual deposit, its size and age. Were your coins all deposited into your wallet in the same, or few, transaction(s)?
Activity: 14
Activity: 210
anyone know why im only getting 1 stake a day but others seem to get several? I just dont get it. Total coins I only have like 1.9k so maybe thats why I get only 1 stake a day idk..

I don't know. I only stake a couple of times a day, and some people seem to stake a few times an hour. I know that PoS coins run a proof-of-stake CPU algorithm. So maybe it has something to do with processing power? In any case, it shouldn't matter in the long run, because coin age is part of the reward calculation. So instead of a bunch of small rewards, you will get fewer but larger rewards.

Yea, I guess I shouldnt worry too much...
Activity: 154

I don't know. I only stake a couple of times a day, and some people seem to stake a few times an hour. I know that PoS coins run a proof-of-stake CPU algorithm. So maybe it has something to do with processing power? In any case, it shouldn't matter in the long run, because coin age is part of the reward calculation. So instead of a bunch of small rewards, you will get fewer but larger rewards.
legendary
Activity: 1551
Merit: 1002
♠ ♥ ♣ ♦ < ♛♚&#
Blocks 64800 -108000:  10% Daily Stake Interest.
Current block: 62975
Activity: 32
Guys, why are there unconfirmed transactions in my wallet? Will they get confirmed after a while or are those coins lost?

http://shrani.si/f/1L/ZF/1CbGElMA/yc-unconfirmed.png
Never. They are lost forever.
Activity: 601
Merit: 500
I get only 10% POS annually (not daily) because of the old wallet.

After updating the wallet, will I get the lost YC?

Question withdrawn.
I've seen the last posts.
Activity: 601
Merit: 500
I get only 10% POS annually (not daily) because of the old wallet.

After updating the wallet, will I get the lost YC?
if I dont get another stake by 1am tomorrow, I still think something is wrong.
Activity: 305
Merit: 250
Moved up 7 spots on Mintpal, now #24 from #31, keep the upvotes coming!!!
Activity: 98
10 % daily stake will start in less as 23 hours

@flippo:

These blocks are orphan, somebody was faster than you with minting, but dont care your coins will try again to stake for u.
Pages:
Jump to: