Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [YC] YellowCoin ★★Pure POS★★ Let's color the MOON !!!1.0.0.3 Updated - page 83. (Read 186649 times)

legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002
Yellow coin appears like WC again failed POS...
With dev who can't fix coins fast enough...
...F. that such shit i won't waste my time and money.
Same like WC DEVs are making more than 48h wallet fix and here the same...(maybe even same people Cheesy)
While BC,Cinni even Mint can apply fixes in few hours after announce...
I think that coin probably is going to no where...
It looks like one more premined scam with dev wanted cash out on pump...~it was premined at 4,63% lvl not 0,5%

For those who don't know there is similar concept like SummerCoin fast POW and no premine 10day stakes on too.(now in 3rd day of ming from 5)
better jump that train than stick with YC IMO
Cya YC... i wasn't nice disapointment
i counted on that 10% stakes will work and you are fixing it 48h and no update... its like scam WC2...
Thanks for me that is enough.

I am sorry for that flame but "YC" you deserved on it...
Core feature doesn't work...Epic fail

PS: For Dev start now Orangecoin and make new working wallet with current this coin is probably done like Panda :-(
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
For the benefit of medical research
Dev is working whit staking!
What I can't understand is why a dev is destroying their own coin just by incompetence. The idea of YC is good but now the prize is dropping hour by hour. And the dev lets it happen. Poor job!

I dont know is he is incompetent but i have my idea.

The idea of YC is not "good". A second POS distribution phase is a good idea but the premine was way to high for big investors. People shouldnt do premine.
Agreed. This is what I meant with "good".
I'm looking forward to UniversityCoin: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=584689.new#new. It's going to start 21:00 UTC and is backed by university members.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
What I can't understand is why a dev is destroying their own coin just by incompetence. The idea of YC is good but now the prize is dropping hour by hour. And the dev lets it happen. Poor job!

I dont know is he is incompetent but i have my idea.

The idea of YC is not "good". A second POS distribution phase is a good idea but the premine was way to high for big investors. People shouldnt do premine.
Activity: 180
Merit: 101
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Well am out of this coin until it starts working correctly as no coins staked here too as checked my wallet from beginning with coins in it and no stake being generated. Decided to stop mining now until wallet updated fixed and stake paid. Am in a way glad I didn't take to mining this coin with all my hash power or their would be bigger stakes owed.

+1 Will keep following until resolved but will not invest anymore until done so
Activity: 210
Just so you all know im seeing something similar, however its a bit stranger than that... see the image below.

I had two transactions coming in that didnt even equal 1 YC. however when they were coming in I noticed stake said 5 YC. when the blocks were finally confirmed instead of having .002 YC I had a little over 5 YC. so the amount you see in the recent transactions isnt the same amount you receive upon confirmation. Leave your wallet open 24-7 and when you see something coming in check the stake section and see how many coins it shows compared the the transactions list.

legendary
Activity: 1551
♠ ♥ ♣ ♦ < ♛♚&#
I mean sometimes you just wonder what is going on in this crazy crypto world.
I really hope that Yellow coin will manage to solve the problem.
It is a real shame. And, sometimes you just think: are the Devs so stupid or is it an another robbery ?
I am sorry but what else should a normal human being think when you see the communication from certain Devs ?

I honestly do not think that the dev is stupid, so please proof everybody that we can trust YCproject and fix the 10%.

You are absolutely right. In case of YC I think it's just incompetence. The dev failed to fairly distribute the giveaways and is not able to fix a few lines of code.
Activity: 126
Many people got burned in the giveaway, plus staking isn't working as advertised. Good job YellowCoin LOL
Activity: 305
Dev, please give us an update on 10% POS issue-
Activity: 238
hello world, hello crypto
We are still working hard to resolve the issues with the POS interest rate. We apologise for the inconvenience and we’ll let you know any update if there is.

An altcoin's worth is proportional to their community's efforts!
I don't feel disappointed of the POS issue, but hopeful of your team's effort, wish get the 10% pos soon Grin
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
that is not 10% PoS, they probably waiting for whitecoin to fix the code!  that is not gonna yeild 10% over 24hour, plus it's already been 24hrs, so it don't work, not for me and my plans anyway...!
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1063
Where is the 10% PoS, this coin owes me already or you do!?!   FIX the PoS now
any ideas??
I only recieved one payout  Sad Cry

What are you doing?
setgenerate?
Open your wallet all time?

Open your wallet all time? yes
Activity: 435
I mean sometimes you just wonder what is going on in this crazy crypto world.
I really hope that Yellow coin will manage to solve the problem.
It is a real shame. And, sometimes you just think: are the Devs so stupid or is it an another robbery ?
I am sorry but what else should a normal human being think when you see the communication from certain Devs ?

I honestly do not think that the dev is stupid, so please proof everybody that we can trust YCproject and fix the 10%.

Activity: 322
Merit: 251
i have three transactions but they are not 10%. however i remember a few pages back that they announced the problem and were looking into it. perhaps devs could elaborate and clear the air about everything. my wallet has been open all the time
legendary
Activity: 1551
♠ ♥ ♣ ♦ < ♛♚&#
Where is the 10% PoS, this coin owes me already or you do!?!   FIX the PoS now
any ideas??
I only recieved one payout  Sad Cry

What are you doing?
setgenerate?
Open your wallet all time?
Pages:
Jump to: