Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] $YDOT $YFIN | Y.FINANCIAL - Smarter Yield Farming - page 2. (Read 451 times)

Activity: 2716
Merit: 588
Their full platform will be launched this 15th of October, so it will be few days from now.
Are they going to accomplish this goal on time?

If they indeed launch their full platform on that date, that means this Y-DeFi project may be different from all the other Y related projects.
We have countless Y DeFis already, but we haven't seen a working platform yet.
Can they change the perception on Y-DeFi? This will be interesting in the coming days...
Activity: 948
Merit: 110
Is there link to any kind of technical paper to let know what is the percentage of the rewards for holding YFIN token.
Can't find it in their website, I though the paper would be ready sooner as the project testnet already live, so for the mainnet they should prepare detailed information.

Is OP know who is behind this project
I think this guys didn't wrong, but always there is no guarantee to avoid failure.
This project is posted by Legendary/Staff, so I think this Y-defi project is legit. Because he won't ruin his reputation with bad defi project, right? Looking forward if this Y-project will be different with YFI. They have test net live already not the same with YFI which is always in beta stage.
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003
Is there link to any kind of technical paper to let know what is the percentage of the rewards for holding YFIN token. Is OP know who is behind this project although there are a lot of yield farming projects are already in the market so what is the big advantage to invest in it?
staff
Activity: 1718
Merit: 1206
Yield.App
Oct, 12 is only 2 days ahead, to create a high quality video content I don't think it's enough. Except for simple content such as screen recording with a bit of voice over and even reading the text on the website.
I hope you can consider giving some more time (especially for video content) to gain more participants and gain more high quality video content.

It's only round 1 of the campaign in which we'll have 3 winners with 2 ETH worth of YDOT each. There will be more coming from the team.

More question: any minimum word/video length content?

No. But I think everyone knows the drill about being the best.
Activity: 541
Merit: 137

Oct, 12 is only 2 days ahead, to create a high quality video content I don't think it's enough. Except for simple content such as screen recording with a bit of voice over and even reading the text on the website.
I hope you can consider giving some more time (especially for video content) to gain more participants and gain more high quality video content.

More question: any minimum word/video length content?
staff
Yield.App
Activity: 1092
Merit: 67
This project is posted by Legendary/Staff, so I think this Y-defi project is legit. Because he won't ruin his reputation with bad defi project, right? Looking forward if this Y-project will be different with YFI. They have test net live already not the same with YFI which is always in beta stage.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 254
So, there will be two tokens in this project right ?
first called YDOT as the main token and second YFIN

Yeah I see, but to get YFIN you should have YDOT first. But don't know how many must be held in order to reach the requirements to get the YFIN airdrop, there should be a calculation.
There's a campaign that running trough twitter, I think it will be good if the dev willing to post it in this forum too.
Activity: 994
Merit: 250
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
So, there will be two tokens in this project right ?
first called YDOT as the main token and second YFIN
thanks
staff
Yield.App
Reserved.
staff
Yield.App

Disclaimer: I am not a part of this project nor I am directly involved with this project and I'm just posting this ANN on behalf of the project.

Pages:
Jump to: