Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] YELLOW TOKEN - THE FIRST COMMUNITY DRIVEN TOKEN - page 13. (Read 36625 times)

Activity: 61
Merit: 1
username: telegram    mokhlis11

Addresse:  0x5526fb735d167baA380b24dAbB56D25672cc2063

Good luck
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
@danyahmad
0x87ee-----------------
You are NOT QUALIFIED!

If you will not delete your ETH address then you will be banned from joining the airdrop!
Can you tell us who you want to send a personal message if I have not yet received the token in the first round!I have sent PM to telegrams or profile bitcoin talc?

If you not in spreadsheet https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/19Ep3SGa1nVVOE8_z-e3hFWkKc881EYrsRPBAFYTDO08 of 1st round 400 addresses - that means you not get tokens.

Join second round by sending PM with your ETH address and telegram name herehttps://bitcointalksearch.org/user/yellow-token-1203230
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Can you tell us who you want to send a personal message if I have not yet received the token in the first round!I have sent PM to telegrams or profile bitcoin talc?
Activity: 700
People are replying with their ETH address in the comments. Omg. I am utterly speechless. -_- I don't know what to say. =))))

Btw I joined airdrop! Goodluck Yellow to the mooooooooon!!
Activity: 137
Merit: 10
 pm done, i hope you counted me in airdrop
Activity: 57
18sekC3fMf3VDBo8QsYiYQjV51cvaqvQ1a
Op how to check i got yellow token from first airdrop? i dont see anything on ethplorer.io
Activity: 798
Merit: 104
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
wow. I've sent my details

hope to get involved.

nice project name
Activity: 354
Merit: 102
this is great project, i'm very interesting, hopefully it will be successful. hopefully i can participant on all round. good luck
Activity: 378
Dont spam this thread !!!
You will get banned

You must post what the best for this community
And this token will go the moon
Activity: 238
The community of this project is now growing.I know it will a success as long a the community will help the people behid this project.congrats for the first succesful aidrop..Looking forward for more..
Activity: 371
Merit: 250
I have not received the coin and hope to receive it next time
Activity: 62
When they say: "It's a Community Token", then:
1. Is it possible to execute a PUMP, prior coordination with the Community ?.
2. What are the objectives of the project specifically?

I need to leave doubts.

1. We are not a pump and dump group.
2. The objective is to build a strong community and give the token functions that people want to have.
Therefor everything will be decided by the community, we are looking forward for a exciting journey and would love to hear some suggestions from our community members.

The main goal is to become a major player in the cryptocurrency world, driven by the power of the community and its ideas.
Activity: 38
Waiting for this coin. hope for its success.
Activity: 34
nice!  Smiley sent message, good luck with project!
Activity: 229
Mb moderators should ban people for posting ETH here. There are 40 pages already in this thread and 90% of messages are spam.
Activity: 71
got my drop a few days ago! wooow!!! the whole drop is now worth over 600 $. thank u so much yellow token team! this project will be very great. also love the first impressions of your app. i am very excited about the future of yellow.
Activity: 490
pm done regarding the airdrop...
also in the telegram group.thanks hoping for your success!
Hello to everybody new here! What is wrong with you, guys? Why you are so lazy to read the rules???

To join the airdrop you need to send PM to @yellow-token

According to the rules:

Users who already received an airdrop can participate for the next rounds.
 Users who didn`t receive an airdrop can try to get one in the next rounds.

How to apply for the next airdrop rounds?

1.       Join our Telegram group https://t.me/yellowtoken
        2.       Sent us a pm in bitcointalk.org with following information: telegram username, eth address

Telegram Member that already sent pm but didn´t received TOKENS in first round please pm again included your telegram username.

Participants with accaunts younger than 1 October are not qualified!!!

DO NOT POST YOUR DATA HERE!!! Especially YOUR ETH ADDRESS!!!

You WILL NOT BE qualified!! or even banned!
LAST WARNING!!!

Respect yourself and yellow members!
Activity: 97
@Alexsey24
0xc3A621C422508680FA7F7Eceb52EC46FbF15FFd1
Pages:
Jump to: