Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] YELLOW TOKEN - THE FIRST COMMUNITY DRIVEN TOKEN - page 3. (Read 36625 times)

Activity: 91
Merit: 10
this time yellow will go to the moon, slowly increasing by time to time. hoping more buyers to come. im still holding my yellow.
dev, whats the upcoming news?

For that very moment not much news unfortenately. But markets do some moves - it is cool but I'm still waiting my tokens Smiley. News was couple days before in telegram. Something about they finished drop but their distribution bot has some issues (what issues I dont really know, but I know that I personnaly did not get yellow tokens yet ) and asked to PM them if you not get your tokens. Well I patiently waiting for answer to me.

I think the dev is trying to fix it about that issues,  and i think your gonna pass the requirements and eligible to claim some yellow token. Just be active on the telegram,  the team i think doing some good work.

Their telegram is not much active now Sad( In my opinion they should be more active to not to freeze their community at all Smiley Winter is here! They should move to not to freeze Wink
Oh almost forgot:

They are also started 2 bounty compains with total 100 000 reward.

First about
future functions of yellow token - po participate you need to write in the telegram channel with "#YELFUNC + your function idea"

The winning function gets a 50.000 YEL bounty

OF course by community vote Smiley

Second about ideas for Yellow Token just use the hashtag "#YELIDEA + your idea" The winning idea also gets a 50.000 YEL bounty

Activity: 602
Merit: 105
this time yellow will go to the moon, slowly increasing by time to time. hoping more buyers to come. im still holding my yellow.

For that very moment not much news unfortenately. But markets do some moves - it is cool but I'm still waiting my tokens Smiley. News was couple days before in telegram. Something about they finished drop but their distribution bot has some issues (what issues I dont really know, but I know that I personnaly did not get yellow tokens yet ) and asked to PM them if you not get your tokens. Well I patiently waiting for answer to me.

I think the dev is trying to fix it about that issues,  and i think your gonna pass the requirements and eligible to claim some yellow token. Just be active on the telegram,  the team i think doing some good work.
Buy the way they introduced some pole about their Logo Design competition - they decided to let the Yellow family vote if there should be a redesign of Yellow Token or not. The pole could be found here:http://www.easypolls.net/poll.html?p=5a1c8f3ce4b04d6fbe2d78a7
It will be possible to vote till the 2-nd of December.

Activity: 602
Merit: 105
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
any news?  

As far as I understand - they still distributing... but do it very slow. I dont recieved mine yet. Patiently waiting for delivery Smiley

oh thats great. hope they will add the coin in yobit soon bec its the only trade site i am in. hehehe
any news?  

As far as I understand - they still distributing... but do it very slow. I dont recieved mine yet. Patiently waiting for delivery Smiley
Activity: 13
any news? 
Activity: 42
I also joined telegram and Pm message to you but I can not received the token . Could you help me to check ?

Final spreadsheet https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/19Ep3SGa1nVVOE8_z-e3hFWkKc881EYrsRPBAFYTDO08/edit?usp=sharing
You can check it by yourself.

Distribution method explained in OP
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
I also joined telegram and Pm message to you but I can not received the token . Could you help me to check ?
Activity: 3
this will never work, democracy and money doesn't mix well
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
depressing that the trade is somehow zhidenkaya but all the time I hope for a good growth of a coin
pm sent, great project Cheesy

I think registration is closed last saturday
Activity: 30
Look amazing project.
News from Telegram:

hi guys....please notice that the Airdrop is still going on.  all qualified adresses will receive their tokens. we are right now focussed on new features for YEL and working 24/7 on it. we want to deliver you as community good work so be patient. we'll announce a big update after the drop is finished Smiley

Thanks for good news! I didn't get my tokens yet... But I'm in the list, so I'll wait for distribution end... GL to U DEV
Activity: 5
pm sent, great project Cheesy
News from Telegram:

hi guys....please notice that the Airdrop is still going on.  all qualified adresses will receive their tokens. we are right now focussed on new features for YEL and working 24/7 on it. we want to deliver you as community good work so be patient. we'll announce a big update after the drop is finished Smiley
Activity: 210
Looks very interesting this project..i will wait for the next airdrop...
Pages:
Jump to: