Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] YEP COIN | POS Staking : 20% | MASTERNODE : 80% | A DOOR FOR DREAM - page 4. (Read 1924 times)

copper member
Activity: 151
Merit: 0
A DOOR FOR DREAMS
copper member
A DOOR FOR DREAMS

Your crypto is legal?

They have a existing Company?

With future regulations, everything will have to be in order and a lot of projects Are going to disappear with the loot before you have time to understand what's happening.

image loading...
copper member
A DOOR FOR DREAMS

First Step for Creating Company YEP COIN on Estonia Country

image loading...
copper member
A DOOR FOR DREAMS
Dev team please consider getting listed on CryptoHashTank POS/MN Service as it is free

Thank you for your proposal, but our project has no vocation to choose all that is free. We have a lot of proposals, but we will choose the best option.   

copper member
A DOOR FOR DREAMS

BUY SONG PROJECT

image loading...

Download Song from Email

image loading...
copper member
A DOOR FOR DREAMS
This is just a horroshow to read! Tune down the font size and screen caps for christ sake...

Hello how are you doing? Thank you for your very constructive criticism I learned a lot thanks to you.   

WOW ! I am completely Redone

Let me give you in Exchange one advises, politeness is a guarantee of respect, a simple Hello does not cost anything it is completely free

Please respect those who strive to try to win you money. and say hello to me before I get out of the crap!
Activity: 889
Merit: 60
This is just a horroshow to read! Tune down the font size and screen caps for christ sake...
copper member
A DOOR FOR DREAMS
copper member
A DOOR FOR DREAMS
FUNDRAISING CAMPAIGN

This is part of the Ambitions of YEP COIN

image loading...
copper member
A DOOR FOR DREAMS

Book your Trip, your Massage, your Manicure, your Hairdresser, your Barber, your Tattoo, your Apartment Rental, your Car Rental.... and pay with YEP COIN directly from Social Network and More. This is part of the ambitions of YEP COIN

image loading...
copper member
A DOOR FOR DREAMS

Let's Go for the Beta test of the Wallet YEP COIN ! 

image loading...

image loading...
copper member
A DOOR FOR DREAMS
copper member
A DOOR FOR DREAMS
It would be great if you could post a video!

Hi, did you click on the photos? all the videos are on the first page
copper member
A DOOR FOR DREAMS
copper member
A DOOR FOR DREAMS
copper member
A DOOR FOR DREAMS
copper member
A DOOR FOR DREAMS
why are you not running any advertising campaigns? are you confident that you will get your funds here? the presentation is great but i don't know if you can deliver the actual implementation of your platform? is this budget-restricted or you can always proceed with your developments regardless of the amount that you will raise in presale or public sale?

Hello, thank you for your concern, you will find all your answer in the Roadmap. this project already has a POC (Proof of Concept) and more than 5 Copyright do you think we'll stop?

Do you know a lot of projects that have so much copyright?

We had Friday, a very large number of visitors who put KO the website

We added memory and an additional processor
Activity: 1848
Merit: 158
why are you not running any advertising campaigns? are you confident that you will get your funds here? the presentation is great but i don't know if you can deliver the actual implementation of your platform? is this budget-restricted or you can always proceed with your developments regardless of the amount that you will raise in presale or public sale?
copper member
A DOOR FOR DREAMS
EXPLANATION OF THE PRESALE PROCESS

image loading...
copper member
A DOOR FOR DREAMS
Pages:
Jump to: