Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] YggChain - Elastic Supply Price-Stable Coin + Instant Transfer + Sharding - page 2. (Read 409 times)

Activity: 54
Merit: 0
I have added your telegram, but I haven't seen the specific airdrop information.
I want to know how your reward mission is going. Is it too late for me to join now
Activity: 30
can you show or just write members your team?
and i would like to know why you find all developers and other?
Core members will be shown in the landing page when it's ready.

We're looking for the most scarce resource on earth, blockchain developers. Smiley Why else?

Good luck with the project my friend Smiley I'll be on and off here checking the project out. Let us know when the landing page is ready.
Thank you. It's a long way. With this kind of project, we cannot rush anything.
Activity: 476
Merit: 11

We're looking for the most scarce resource on earth, blockchain developers. Smiley Why else?

Good luck with the project my friend Smiley I'll be on and off here checking the project out. Let us know when the landing page is ready.

Activity: 1050
Merit: 604
looking for devs

doesn't have a product yet

but launching an ICO....

sure....

Roll Eyes
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Interesting, I would love to follow and know more about the details. Smiley

Welcome! Ask us anything, we'd love to share our vision with the community.
Activity: 64
An interesting project. I am very interested.
Activity: 476
Merit: 11
Interesting, I would love to follow and know more about the details. Smiley
YggChain
A Price-Stable Cryptocurrency for Everyday Transaction

We are launching a stablecoin project based on Robert Sams' paper: Seigniorage Shares.

It's a public permissionless blockchain with the following key features:
  • Double Tokens Price-Stable:
    • YDR token has fixed value = 1 XDR ~ 1.4 USD
    • YggCoin token has fluctuate price, which is used to absorb all the price volatility of YDR. YggCoin price is increased as more YDR is autonomously injected into circulation on market demand.
  • PoW/PoS Hybrid Consensus:
    • ASIC-Resistant Programmatic Proof-of-Work
    • Fully decentralized PoS by our novel Staking Service Network
    • On-chain Governance: Voting by Activity allows all participiants (miners, staking service nodes and users) to vote for the future of the project by simply doing what they do everyday - mining new block, serving SSN and peforming everyday transactions.
  • Instant Confirmation: Input locking for every transaction and completely safe against double-spend attacks.
  • Economic-Driven Sharding Protocol allows the network to scale to any level of adaptation.
  • A Token-Oriented UTXO-based Turing-Complete Smart Contract system allows new token, ICOs, DAOs, etc. can be developed and run. (Spoiler: not compatible with Ethereum, but it can do whatever Ethererum can, and much more intuitive. Imagine your token can be transfered around like Bitcoin UTXO.

Papers: (Yellowish) White Paper (DRAFT) | Staking Service Network Technical Paper | YggChain Smart Contract (coming soon) | Voting by Activity (coming soon)

Community: Website | Telegram | E-mail

Ideas, comments and suggestions are really appreciated.

We are also looking for contributions.
Pages:
Jump to: