Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] YinCoin YangCoin ☯☯ RELAUNCH First Ever POS/POW Alternator! Multipool! ☯ ☯ - page 22. (Read 41475 times)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Yin has proven to be the dominant coin in it's relationship with Yang. The only wall on the way to 1700 just got knocked out, so get ready for the ride guys. The official release of the fully completed pool will only push this even more. Tell everyone you know who is a miner to mine with us please Wink

Thanks for the update. I will mine as soon as the pool is officially released and ready for mining.

Just keep up the good work!
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Yin has proven to be the dominant coin in it's relationship with Yang. The only wall on the way to 1700 just got knocked out, so get ready for the ride guys. The official release of the fully completed pool will only push this even more. Tell everyone you know who is a miner to mine with us please Wink
Activity: 141
Merit: 100
Yin's volume increased ^^

24hour BTC volume reached 20BTC!!!

Yang is lagging behind.  Angry
Activity: 1680
Merit: 506
Trphy.io
Dev team is doing a good job on this coin. Going buy more!

http://192.99.148.70/tbs

Now also Mazacoin and Klondikecoin are added to the multipool

Dev is probably still busy adding the most profitable coins!
Activity: 43
Dev team is doing a good job on this coin. Going buy more!
Trphy.io
Trphy.io
I just noticed  before the yin yang first launch, the coins were trading at a peak of 16K sato!

Right now yin yang is just about to rocket up the actual price is at its lowest.

That's amazing.

With the right efforts and while having FUN with the Multipool this should be easy to accomplish again.

Just need to get the people playing YIN YANG again! Cheesy
Trphy.io
Wallet is syncing properly here, not a very strong connection but good enough!

Took only a few minutes to download the blockchain.

I used:

server=1
listen=1
rpcuser=username
rpcpassword=userpassword
rpcport=46464
addnode=184.154.116.146
addnode=71.105.130.10
addnode=98.194.255.87
addnode=184.154.116
addnode=96.241.43.48
addnode=198.211.33.128

Also remember to open Notepad FIRST, THEN save it as "yincoin.conf", or else it will turn into "yincoin.conf.txt" and it won't connect Cheesy

Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Growcoin Chief
Is it an idea, too add 1 or 2 speculation coins too the multipool? So we mine a "hyped" coin and wait for the price too rise before cashing out the multipools earnings? This could be fun actually... that means sometimes the pool will have a major profit on a coin.. meaning more buy volume on yin/yang Wink

I think getting the multipool up and running is more important now. You never know when these.coins will fall, somebody needs to monitor it. Takes too much work imo

true that, true that....

But 30min a day/1hr with a multipool... could bring a nice surprise sometimes...

for instance... take WC... If the multipool mined wc.. for half a hour a day.. with lets say 300/400mhs... Lets say the pool found 1 or 2 blocks everyday in that half hour..and sold at its peak... about 2000sat average. That could bring some nice volume back on the market Wink

And yes sometimes it doesnt go well... thats why I said speculation coin  Wink
Trphy.io
Is it an idea, too add 1 or 2 speculation coins too the multipool? So we mine a "hyped" coin and wait for the price too rise before cashing out the multipools earnings? This could be fun actually... that means sometimes the pool will have a major profit on a coin.. meaning more buy volume on yin/yang Wink

I think getting the multipool up and running is more important now. You never know when these.coins will fall, somebody needs to monitor it. Takes too much work imo

My 2 cents
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Growcoin Chief
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
www.gamebet.gg
This is a Chinese coin, the dev is from china, I can judge from the name YinYang

The coin is not chinese. I'm the creator and I'm not from china, which anyone who knows me in cryptos knows where I'm from. Anyone can make a coin called Yincoin or Yangcoin. The ignorance that people have amazes me. We get like 2 of these comments a day.

We have no problem with Chinese investors though, and I do hope these coins draw China crypto people in.

No worries man, just keep up the good work. One day the guy above will buy our coins at a price of 6k

That is what always happen. They first troll then they watch with regret and finally decide to buy.
www.gamebet.gg
This is a Chinese coin, the dev is from china, I can judge from the name YinYang

Well if i call my self crypto-ninja im a ninja or something like that? lol cut the trolling already.

Even if he was from china which is not the case , he is working hard to make this work thats all we should request of a dev as a community and that is it.
Activity: 809
Merit: 1002

The coin is not chinese. I'm the creator and I'm not from china, which anyone who knows me in cryptos knows where I'm from. Anyone can make a coin called Yincoin or Yangcoin. The ignorance that people have amazes me. We get like 2 of these comments a day.

We have no problem with Chinese investors though, and I do hope these coins draw China crypto people in.

No worries man, just keep up the good work. One day the guy above will buy our coins at a price of 6k

Activity: 21
Im keeping an eye on this one i like the following facts:

1-The cap for each coin is only 18M
2-The developpers seems to be very active
3-the price is pretty low right now compared to other coins with similar or even higher caps.
4-Volume is high right now for the poloniex market

I have a couple of concerns

1-The coin is not listed on coinmarketcap yet (i think this could easily be done)
2-once the multipool is fully launched , whats the next steps?
3-How do we keep these 2 coins close one to each other (i noticed som1 here or on the poloniex trollbox mention there would be a unique market made where the 2 coins could be exchanged at equal price one to the other id like to know if this is a feature which will be considered) This would definitly be a unique feature.

I am still watching and will most likely jump in but i really wish the devs could introduce futur plans like an android wallet , some gambling games ect..
But i understand it has to be one step at a time and the multipool does look good. I am thinking about buying some coins and mining some im ready to throw in around 3mh.

I appreciate the suggestions. I'll message busoni about adding a Yin/Yang market for us. Someone did suggest, but I've been so busy trying to get a proper multipool ready that I forgot.

The next steps for the coin is to move into POW phase with merged mining. Possibly adding 2mil coins to both Yin and Yagn that people can mine. This is important because it will bring mining power to the coins and make for a much more stable network. Those 2 mil will be mined very slowly, so they won't effect price really. Thoughts on this? After that we do still plan to do POS, we will work on that hard once multipool launches.
www.gamebet.gg
I just noticed  before the yin yang first launch, the coins were trading at a peak of 16K sato!

Right now yin yang is just about to rocket up the actual price is at its lowest.
www.gamebet.gg
Yes guys. Spread the word as much as possible, and most importantly start support tickets on Mintpal asking them to add Yincoin and Yangcoin, also vote for us! Begging Mintpal for us is very important, so lets start this charge together!

Will do, but i think mintpal will only consider us once we hit a more serious volume cap 50 BTC + on a 2-3 consecutive days.
If the actual price could stabilise at a reasonable floor which would be around 2500 SAT  for now it would attract way more attention.
Activity: 281
Merit: 250
Im keeping an eye on this one i like the following facts:

1-The cap for each coin is only 18M
2-The developpers seems to be very active
3-the price is pretty low right now compared to other coins with similar or even higher caps.
4-Volume is high right now for the poloniex market

I have a couple of concerns

1-The coin is not listed on coinmarketcap yet (i think this could easily be done)
2-once the multipool is fully launched , whats the next steps?
3-How do we keep these 2 coins close one to each other (i noticed som1 here or on the poloniex trollbox mention there would be a unique market made where the 2 coins could be exchanged at equal price one to the other id like to know if this is a feature which will be considered) This would definitly be a unique feature.

I am still watching and will most likely jump in but i really wish the devs could introduce futur plans like an android wallet , some gambling games ect..
But i understand it has to be one step at a time and the multipool does look good. I am thinking about buying some coins and mining some im ready to throw in around 3mh.
Pages:
Jump to: