Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] YOCOIN-Welcome to the begining of a new era - page 13. (Read 25474 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 252
we can safely assume that such platforms m the future will be very popular, and the team of this project realized it in time) I will necessarily buy your coins and will keep them for a long time Wink
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
what is going on in Yocoin state machine? What are the processes?
all processes start with a “genesis state”. I have read about it
what is this state like? Can you describe it to me?
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
all processes start with a “genesis state”. I have read about it
Activity: 70
Where can I find the details
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Is there any schedule for the next events team gonna attend?
Im not sure event participation is the best idea now. Take a look at btc price and market condition overall. Thats crazy time for any project now. No need to waste money on events participations
Merit: 29
Is there any schedule for the next events team gonna attend?
Please tell us how the income is achieved in this project, and yet, have you already visited any conferences?
Team has attended the Korea recently, contacted with upbit and other korean exchanges
How is that true team has set a deal about listing on Upbit??
Yes, thats true. It was confirmed in the telegram chat by admin
Thats huge news! Upbit will boost the daily volume and token price for sure
I think it is just rumors.. How is that posdible that Upbit confirmed listing in 2 month before actual listing? Huh
Thats being discussed several times already. That is true! Listing on upbit is preliminary scheduled for September
Then it is definitely high time for yocoin accomulation! To the Moon will happen in September
Curious how would it affect the price.. U know investors know about upbit already. So it wont be surprise
By the way yes.. We may not to get any pump the community js expecting so much
Please tell us how the income is achieved in this project, and yet, have you already visited any conferences?
Team has attended the Korea recently, contacted with upbit and other korean exchanges
I think it is just rumors.. How is that posdible that Upbit confirmed listing in 2 month before actual listing? Huh
Thats being discussed several times already. That is true! Listing on upbit is preliminary scheduled for September
Then it is definitely high time for yocoin accomulation! To the Moon will happen in September
Curious how would it affect the price.. U know investors know about upbit already. So it wont be surprise
Merit: 11
Activity: 294
Merit: 17
So hyped project. Despite the market is bleeding hype is only increasing
On such a bearish market yoc has not dropped so hard comparing with other alts
Thats true. Intetesting fact.. Pfobably yoc has reached its buttom already and it is good time for accomulation
I have started accomulation a week ago.. Also think it is a buttom
Im not sure thats right as most likely market will go deeper and the price for yoc as well
No one knows that, summer is almost over. Once it is over bull run will start
Hope so as im already holding 5000 tokens for half a year already! Hope to make a fortune with yoc
Just keep the risk managment. Dont put all in yocoin
On such a bearish market yoc has not dropped so hard comparing with other alts
Thats true. Intetesting fact.. Pfobably yoc has reached its buttom already and it is good time for accomulation
I have started accomulation a week ago.. Also think it is a buttom
Im not sure thats right as most likely market will go deeper and the price for yoc as well
No one knows that, summer is almost over. Once it is over bull run will start
Hope so as im already holding 5000 tokens for half a year already! Hope to make a fortune with yoc
Pages:
Jump to: