Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] YOCOIN-Welcome to the begining of a new era - page 23. (Read 25474 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 11
I want to ask.. how do users can work? Who knows?
Users can interact with programs by sending them guided transactions.
Merit: 10
I want to ask.. how do users can work? Who knows?
Merit: 22
Any agreements with new exchanges already? At least with average ones like hitbtc?
Competition with ETH will be super hard task but i believe u will be able to properly show off all the advantages project has
Due to competition spotless products are being born! So it is okay
Competition with ETH will be super hard task but i believe u will be able to properly show off all the advantages project has
Whats about private investors?? Are there whales amoung us? Grin
I guess yes but they will not show ys they are whales. They will be kidding like a dolphines Cheesy Roll Eyes
This project is mostly backed by hedge funds. You know it is impossible to reach a cap with the help of individual investors only
Merit: 29
I guess yes but they will not show ys they are whales. They will be kidding like a dolphines Cheesy Roll Eyes
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
Where can I buy tokens now?

Check cmc - there will be the list of exchanges where coin is traded. Pick one u like and purchase
Very poor list.. We need at least one top exchange!

Check cmc - there will be the list of exchanges where coin is traded. Pick one u like and purchase
Activity: 56
Merit: 1
How many users will use your platform in few years? Are there any preliminary numbers?
Will depend on marketing. In general up to the million at ease
Take a look at the average amount of transactions daily. More transactions = more users
Pity to see so little amount of transactions daily.. We need adoption.
After upbit listing and devcon 4 participation there will be more adoption for yoc
How many users will use your platform in few years? Are there any preliminary numbers?
Take a look at the average amount of transactions daily. More transactions = more users
Pity to see so little amount of transactions daily.. We need adoption.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
yo coin makes airdrop and bounty programs but now there is no clarity and the bounty has not been paid to the members, I think this is a mistake
Activity: 252
Checking other projects i have decided to pick up the 3 to invest.
This one is one of them. Hope such a brilliant team will be able to suit my expectations
Activity: 81
I heard devs will attend devcon 4. Is it true? If yes it is perfect opportunity for yocoin promotion
I read in telegram group that yes. Hope ceo will be able to attract devs attention there
Of course, For this project I think it's interesting. and however, The dev would do the best to promote his product. 
I heard devs will attend devcon 4. Is it true? If yes it is perfect opportunity for yocoin promotion
I read in telegram group that yes. Hope ceo will be able to attract devs attention there
He has do all his best as personally i dont see any reason how it may be better then  ETH
Pages:
Jump to: