Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] YOCOIN-Welcome to the begining of a new era - page 7. (Read 25474 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 11
Yocoin divides applications into three categories in an interesting way. This is very cool, especially for beginners. In this case, it is less likely that you will hesitate.
It turns out they took care of new users))) What are the categories?
Listen, they have no names. Just "1st category", "2nd category", etc.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
I came across an interesting concept used in the description of the project - "uncle". Can anyone explain what this is?
Activity: 237
Merit: 10
Yocoin divides applications into three categories in an interesting way. This is very cool, especially for beginners. In this case, it is less likely that you will hesitate.

As a sociopath I could allot peoples mindset kinds into three hubs: lazy asses like urself that love to cozy up with high inferior substances like alcohol, drugs and derivatives, stupid turtles like most trading gurus here that are confident in a worthiness of their insight, and prolific millionaires like myself who spins their world and pulls the triggers where and when needed.
It turns out they took care of new users))) What are the categories?
Activity: 308
Is it true that the Yoc platform has been working for a long time?
In the technical documentation, developers wrote that the Yoc platform has been running since 2016. Now this is a large, constantly developing project.
Why did the project developers choose Ethash for the project?
Most likely, the reason is that Ethash is an improved encryption algorithm. Perhaps the developers of the project chose it for some other advantages.
I also heard the version that any project can optimize its own costs by working through Yoc. It's true?
Yes, they really managed to optimize the costs of the project due to the fact that the number of different intermediaries was reduced, which led to a reduction in costs.
To what extent can costs be reduced if you work through Yoc?
In the technical documentation, developers wrote that the Yoc platform has been running since 2016. Now this is a large, constantly developing project.
Most likely, the reason is that Ethash is an improved encryption algorithm. Perhaps the developers of the project chose it for some other advantages.
I also heard the version that any project can optimize its own costs by working through Yoc. It's true?
Yes, they really managed to optimize the costs of the project due to the fact that the number of different intermediaries was reduced, which led to a reduction in costs.
I have a question.. is there a guarantee that each miner will adhere to only one chain of blocks?
I have the same question.. and also how can I be sure that another team of miners will not decide to create their own chain of blocks?
I saw something like this in the wp.. download it and read! It will be easier!
I have a question.. is there a guarantee that each miner will adhere to only one chain of blocks?
I have the same question.. and also how can I be sure that another team of miners will not decide to create their own chain of blocks?
Activity: 504
Merit: 501
I feel like this is a technically advanced (for a lack of a better term) project and that's what attracts me to it Smiley I know it may also discourage some investors, thanks to the high-tech nature of it all, but I love that kinda stuff Smiley
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
what is the necessary process in this system? Who and why does it?
I heard, that each and every time a miner validates his block of transactions a new token
Also it can be made the way, as a new yoc is created and the miner gets reward!
why does he receive reward? What is the reason of it?
because the miner is creating it. He is doing a special job!
I heard, that each and every time a miner validates his block of transactions a new token
why does he receive reward? What is the reason of it?
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
Pages:
Jump to: