Pages:
Author

Topic: [Ann] YOU⚡ A decentralized, tokenized advertising platform. ⚡ - page 3. (Read 633 times)

Activity: 62
Merit: 0
There are too many apps I see in this project. When we will be able to see few apps going live.
It mostly depends on how well they are, crypto market is very competitive.

It may seem like a whole lotta apps but it's really one mobile app with 4 interfaces. flick not click. there's a video player interface to watch and EARN, digi-wallet to exchange tokens for instant cash, an AR game to win instant prizes (like pokemon go only you win $) and a social app where you get paid to be social (everything you upload, you get $). Beta will begin this summer. Thank you.
Activity: 38
There are too many apps I see in this project. When we will be able to see few apps going live.
It mostly depends on how well they are, crypto market is very competitive.
Activity: 53
Merit: 1
Crypto Mindset
This idea is a big one, not a small thing to do. Do you think your team is capable of making this project a reality?
Yes, this is a game-changing, paradigm shifting, sea changing, GAFA data-geddon (Google, Amazon, Facebook, Apple) idea and we have a team of over 30+ developers, data analysts and ux/ui designers in 3 countries diving head first into design and dev sprints... for a start. Check out version 2.0 of the website in March for updates and more. Do or do not. There is no try. Thank you.

GAFA data-geddon (Google, Amazon, Facebook, Apple). This is something new I learn today. Thanks for letting many ignorant people like me about that.
I am with every such project that is going to break strategy of GAFA.
Activity: 44
Merit: 2
Base Price of your native token is US $ 0.10. Is there any exchange where its listed or it is yet to be listed? They make sense to me only if they are at some exchange.
This idea is a big one, not a small thing to do. Do you think your team is capable of making this project a reality?
Yes, this is a game-changing, paradigm shifting, sea changing, GAFA data-geddon (Google, Amazon, Facebook, Apple) idea and we have a team of over 30+ developers, data analysts and ux/ui designers in 3 countries diving head first into design and dev sprints... for a start. Check out version 2.0 of the website in March for updates and more. Do or do not. There is no try. Thank you.
Activity: 44
Merit: 2
Activity: 33
thank you blockchain for enlightening us that we can monetize our data and efforts ourselves. One day monopoly of current advertisers will be broken by such projects, I am sure. We need one solid project that is backed by a solid team that can make this concept a reality.
what would be the strategy of the team to get their funds via ICO? we all know that ICO nowadays are not getting much attention because of countless scam projects that used this crowdsourcing for their own benefit. and also, do you have physical office also in your listed headquarter or just a virtual office?

https://i.postimg.cc/yYH68smq/Screen-Shot-2020-02-06-at-7-51-07-AM.png

Physical Office is: Langenhagstrasse 1, 4147 Aesch, Switzerland.

appreciate your response on my post.

exploring the digital advertising industry is really a promising project. i suggest tap private investors and pitch your project to them to get fundings. so you will not be dependent on your crowdsourcing activities to get funds. crowdsourcing is tough nowadays, because of those crap projects that were introduced before, investors are now ignoring most blockchain projects even if the concept is great.

thank you! agreed, we're hoping to get private sales early. good to hear your thoughts, much appreciated.
Activity: 1848
Merit: 158
what would be the strategy of the team to get their funds via ICO? we all know that ICO nowadays are not getting much attention because of countless scam projects that used this crowdsourcing for their own benefit. and also, do you have physical office also in your listed headquarter or just a virtual office?

appreciate your response on my post.

exploring the digital advertising industry is really a promising project. i suggest tap private investors and pitch your project to them to get fundings. so you will not be dependent on your crowdsourcing activities to get funds. crowdsourcing is tough nowadays, because of those crap projects that were introduced before, investors are now ignoring most blockchain projects even if the concept is great.

https://i.postimg.cc/yYH68smq/Screen-Shot-2020-02-06-at-7-51-07-AM.png

While it's laudable that we keep seeing startups popping up to try and wrestle back our data from GAFA (Google, Amazon, Facebook, Apple), it simply hasn't worked out yet. So, what makes this attempt any different from what Data, Databroker, and even Bitclave had attempted previously (not even going to list those that have fizzled out along the way)

What differentiates the YOUengine platform is that it is designed to self-resonate, meaning ecosystem and advertiser ecosystem builds velocity symbiotically. For example, the opt-in user gets paid to watch ads, they can use the AR game for instant prizes and can review ads forcing advertisers to up their game: elevating content that benefits the user experience. Likewise, advertisers can reach their target with 100% Viewability and 100% ROI as it is a closed ecosystem with laser targeting capabilities, in a zero-waste environment, no more toss your ad dollars into the wind hoping to connect with an audience. GAFA is still not laser targeting, it's look-alike audiences, there is a fair amount of superimposition but not exact. YOUengine is all first-party data, it's exact. Not buckshot but sniper. Both sides of the platform amplify and add value to the total experience.
Activity: 36
I don't have much knowledge about sources quoted in Press Release section less Yahoo. As you are quoted by Yahoo in there news section then I think I must give this project a second look.
Activity: 63
While it's laudable that we keep seeing startups popping up to try and wrestle back our data from GAFA (Google, Amazon, Facebook, Apple), it simply hasn't worked out yet. So, what makes this attempt any different from what Data, Databroker, and even Bitclave had attempted previously (not even going to list those that have fizzled out along the way)

Yes that's very much correct. The main reason is they are market giants and have strengthen there roots for over a decade. Competing we market giants is always hard but not impossible. We have to keep on fighting with them to get our due share back in our hands. I am sure one day we will do this.
The YOUengine platform ICO strategy is to create an ecosystem with frictionless and instantaneous payments. Imagine what a disaster it would be to use fiat currencies and 'paypal/venmo' payments across borders and time zones and the untenable high latency of payment (hlp!). Major pain point. Pivoting to a tokenized closed ecosystem suddenly makes payments via blockchain effortless/frictionless... every ad view gets paid instantly and clients pay fiat currency into the ecosystem to get the tokens they need to activate campaigns and disseminate their content to targeted users all over the world. It could be a small business (over 200MM in the world), like a restaurant that wants to reach 100 people on the platform near their location with a QR dinner discount code or global hair care brand that wants to advertise their new shampoo to 50MM people pan Europe.
I think what differentiates the YOUengine platform is that it is designed to self-resonate, meaning the user ecosystem and the advertiser ecosystem builds velocity symbiotically. For example, the opt-in user gets paid to watch ads, they can use the AR game to win instant prizes and they can review the ads they are sent which gives advertisers great data to enhance their offerings and make better/more effective ads. Elevating content and giving the user the benefit of watching cool content they will engage with and enjoy. Likewise, the advertiser can reach their target with 100% Viewability and 100% ROI as it is a closed ecosystem with laser targeting capabilities, in a zero-waste environment. So both sides of the platform amplify and add value to the total experience.
Activity: 40
Putting up such an innovative idea is very good,but keeping promises is sometimes a problem. i commend your effort. Nice project.
Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295
copper member
Activity: 15
Nice concept for advertisers and content creators.
Activity: 135
Merit: 4
You become what you think.
I feel this is a welcome project, on Instagram and Facebook there are millions of people who upload their contents for free and ads are shown on them without any compensation to the poster.

if a platform like this comes to life then it will be a win win for the content creator and the ad platform.
Pages:
Jump to: