Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ⭐️⭐️⭐️ YouGov Direct - A new digital advertising platform! ⭐️⭐️⭐️ - page 2. (Read 560 times)

Activity: 173
Merit: 50
A cool idea, I think that you will succeed in your project.
Thanks man, YouGov Direct aims to improve the digital advertising environment for consumers, advertisers, publishers, and other industry participants.
The project is developing very well, which is exactly what we want to see. I'm very happy about it. Good luck to all your teaml!
Thanks for your wishes. By leveraging the tracking capabilities enabled by blockchain technology, YouGov Direct is able to present a three-fold solution:
1. Enables users to choose which attributes to share with advertisers and earn rewards for doing so.
2. Provides actual, permissioned user data to advertisers for use in targeting campaigns, ensuring brands their ads are being viewed by relevant, real human beings as opposed to bots.
3. Tracks permission granted by users for data to be used in targeting, allowing brands and advertisers to prove they are meeting GDPR requirements.
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
A cool idea, I think that you will succeed in your project.
Activity: 48
The project is developing very well, which is exactly what we want to see. I'm very happy about it. Good luck to all your teaml!
a very good concept
at this time humans now rely heavily on purchase or sale transactions onlain
the existence of YouGov Direct here is very helpful to human needs
I think this concept will be beneficial to all
Good luck
Thank you for your nice comment.
When will the product be available?

The platform is scheduled for a phased rollout beginning in summer 2018.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
a very good concept
at this time humans now rely heavily on purchase or sale transactions onlain
the existence of YouGov Direct here is very helpful to human needs
I think this concept will be beneficial to all
Good luck
What makes your project different between other similar projects?
How is YouGov Direct different from other blockchain-based ad platforms?
   • Requires no new software installation
   • Does not replace publishers’ ads with its own
   • Company has spent 17 years growing trust in handling individuals' personal data
   • Will have first-hand permission to use personal data (rather than assumed)
   • Has first-hand knowledge of participants’ attributes (rather than inferred)
   • Has longstanding relationships with advertisers, publishers, and other members of the online ad ecosystem
   • YouGov’s solution will bring the business of personal data management into line with the requirements of GDPR
Activity: 122
Activity: 476
Merit: 121
I personally do not have enough technical documentation in the form of white paper. They wrote that there is a need to protect the personal data of users and protection from unnecessary advertising. I would like more information.
I’ve read your project and read the comments of the people who care ‘bout the project. I find that I have the same thought as many people that comment on your project. It’s very interesting.  Grin
I share with same ideas with you.  What problems does YouGov Direct solve?
The current advertising ecosystem isn’t working for users, advertisers, or publishers.

1.   Web users are bombarded with ads that aren’t relevant to them and have little control over the way their data is harnessed by advertisers.
2.   The advertising industry suffers large loses due to an inability to verify whether ads are reaching real people or bots.
3.   The EU’s General Data Protection Regulations is set to go into effect in May of 2018, threatening to levy hefty fines against brands and publishers who fail to meet the consumer data protection requirements.
Idea of this project is looking interesting but there is no details about the future plan how to take part into this ICO. There is whitepaper is up to let know about looking forward to hear more what is next.
We also very eager to go next level, but we will definetely inform you
Activity: 616
Merit: 11
TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
Nice project approach and mission with a solid team composition. I hope this project will be better than previous projects I encountered claiming to be best in terms of digital advertising platform.Goodluck to dev and team to this project.
Activity: 140
What makes your project different between other similar projects?
Exciting! I've used Yougov before. What's the hard cap gonna be?
The project is growing every day, this question will be answered after details completed
This niche of Ad service is so hard to compete in.
What are the benefits that will make me,  for example, use your services instead of using Google Ads / bing / Yahoo...or any other Ad services out there?

Ad Services rely mainly on audiences to be targeted, do you have any previous " customer base " or you'll be just a " middle man " b/w me & some major existing Ad services ?
It is YouGov’s goal that YouGov Direct be a solution in the form of its blockchain-based, digital advertising platform. YouGov already boasts more than 5 million panelists who volunteer information about themselves through survey responses, allowing it to be used for commercial purposes and receiving rewards as a result. Using the novel blockchain-based platform, it is intended that new and existing YouGov users will be able to choose which personal attributes to make available to advertisers while remaining anonymous. For example, a user might decide to share information about favorite hobbies and withhold data related to health history. In exchange for sharing attributes, users may earn additional rewards.

The advantages for advertisers include access to personalized, permissioned data that can be leveraged for more effective ad targeting. It is further intended that YouGov Direct’s transparent and verifiable record of transactions will provide assurance that ads are reaching actual humans as opposed to bots and support businesses in meeting GDPR requirements.
Activity: 41
I’ve read your project and read the comments of the people who care ‘bout the project. I find that I have the same thought as many people that comment on your project. It’s very interesting.  Grin
Activity: 3
Idea of this project is looking interesting but there is no details about the future plan how to take part into this ICO. There is whitepaper is up to let know about looking forward to hear more what is next.

Thanks for your nice comments, we will inform you after white-paper would be alive!!
Activity: 798
Merit: 102
Pages:
Jump to: