Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🔥🚀 ZACA Coin (ZACA) [Scrypt PoW PoS Masternodes] | NO ICO | Bounty 🔥🚀 - page 8. (Read 7963 times)

Activity: 395
Merit: 129
I could not find on the OP the info about how many coins are necessary for a masternode. And also if ZACA is already listed somewhere or not, and if not if there are plans to be listed where.
Activity: 120
Merit: 0
Can we meet the team behind this project?
Activity: 896
Merit: 290
I cant even keep up with how many of these masternode coins are coming out now, its insane to think that late last year masternode.online had ~30 listings, now their are close to 150....that's incredible really, and most of them arent even listed on coin market cap, its like the masternode coins have branched off and are a subtle niche market within the broader crypto currency market.

Activity: 686
Merit: 100
Just opened zaca block explorer on http://mnx.space:3112

This is my first block explorer setup attempt Cheesy

Zaca wallet: ZpZD8owESJtDkqcQ216aAz1Y6G8vgsATWi
Activity: 140
New mining pool FEES 0.9%:
Payout every 1 hour!

Code:
-a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://secretpool.ru:3433 -u -p c=ZACA

Block explorer:
http://secretpool.ru/explorer/ZACA

support: Discord

wallet pool ZvcgrYjkGLnMt8crhvsHPoaQH8AbRg5Tt6
Activity: 3
looks like they have a commercial registry in Switzerland

https://www.zefix.ch/de/search/entity/list/firm/1221940?name=bitspark&searchType=exact

https://be.chregister.ch/cr-portal/auszug/auszug.xhtml;jsessionid=e31a5bb1d0138e82e0445c5ce02e?uid=CHE-386.183.367

but yes the lack of communication from the developer is making think that's a scam ... I bought a MN yesterday ... but certainly a wrong investment

IS THERE A PILOT IN THE PLANE Huh

Yes, we are a registers company in Switzerland, and yes we are navigating the plane. As we state on our website - we prefer to release quality over quantity. This sometimes takes some time as we are still fixing some issues we found after the initial release. Please join our discord channel, as most discussions are taking place there. We already have a great community and they are eager to help as well if we are busy solving some problems Smiley

Thank yo for the feedback ! Great community on Discord but you should add the Discord link on your website in social networks and telegram aswell but unmute the telegram channel because these looks like you don't want people communicate about your project .... I'm now confident you will have a solid project and I opened my Zaca MN yesterday ! Thanks !!!
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
Quote from: kurbeks on February 25, 2018, 05:23:45 PM
Anyone else getting just orphans. Even after wallet update.

They are not orphans. They are conflicted transactions. Because some still have "old" MN's (with old wallet) in the network who do not confirm rewards.

The coin is not new ? Huh
Activity: 6
Hello, bought the masternode, set up and launched it, but in the column "active" wrote 0 and not 1, why so? how to fix?
Activity: 75
Activity: 84
Help with the problem the best Wallet in the transition to the new wallet was lost 100 coins. came coins from the 25th day of the month and until the 25th of the number of coins no
Activity: 103
Merit: 1
What is this? https://www.crunchbase.com/organization/bitspark

bitspark.io

This does not seem to be BitSpark GmbH. They have a website, the are founded 2014 in Honkong. Maybe its them because otherwise it would be pretty stupid to pick the same name. I am really confused now.
Activity: 103
I generally do not understand who these shits are needed and so it is clear that the coin is a scam! Now they are bred a lot (see site TOP5-10 masternodes.online). Virtually all coins without own idea (stupid fork), there is no information about the team, there is no white paper, and the official site is created using the 5$ wordpress template with the cheapest domain.
At the moment, such coins can also include Olympic Coin (OLMP), LuckyBit (LUCKY), Sanchezium (SNCZ), CaratusCoin (CARAT), ZexCoin (ZEX), CropCoin (CROP), Vantaur (VTAR) and so on ... .. Same sites, without any goals, just a scammers.
Be careful, do not buy the nodes of these scammers. Before investing money, analyze everything !!!!

THAT!

I am reserving my right to call this coin out for that for now, the website actually looks very promising and startup in switzerland sounds better then 99% of the other coins. But I have to look more into it to decide. If this is their first big project I do not think they need a separate website.

But what really bothers me is the MN Guide is windows only? They provide a linux binary for the GUI wallet (many do not) but they guide seems to be be for running a node on windows? Who the F does that? I would want to run a node on a VPS like every other decent coin! Is this possible? Is there a guide?

Is there some kind of masternode community where people share opinions and analysis of really good and promising nodes? I want to invest, went pretty umprepared and invesed a lot in a node that seems decent and honest and promising but as I move along and look at all this node, as I figured out how this game works I am super hesitant to go into other coins. Please PM me if you want to share knowlege about good MN coins that you think are not scam, coins that will exist in 2020+ that do actually something other then forking dash to make money with no other purpose.
Activity: 75
I generally do not understand who these shits are needed and so it is clear that the coin is a scam! Now they are bred a lot (see site TOP5-10 masternodes.online). Virtually all coins without own idea (stupid fork), there is no information about the team, there is no white paper, and the official site is created using the 5$ wordpress template with the cheapest domain.
At the moment, such coins can also include Olympic Coin (OLMP), LuckyBit (LUCKY), Sanchezium (SNCZ), CaratusCoin (CARAT), ZexCoin (ZEX), CropCoin (CROP), Vantaur (VTAR) and so on ... .. Same sites, without any goals, just a scammers.
Be careful, do not buy the nodes of these scammers. Before investing money, analyze everything !!!!
Activity: 28
Hello, there! Very nice project Smiley Which hardware you will use to mine, ASICS? And what about electricity costs? Thanks Wink
Activity: 2
looks like they have a commercial registry in Switzerland

https://www.zefix.ch/de/search/entity/list/firm/1221940?name=bitspark&searchType=exact

https://be.chregister.ch/cr-portal/auszug/auszug.xhtml;jsessionid=e31a5bb1d0138e82e0445c5ce02e?uid=CHE-386.183.367

but yes the lack of communication from the developer is making think that's a scam ... I bought a MN yesterday ... but certainly a wrong investment

IS THERE A PILOT IN THE PLANE Huh

I can type in the name of any registered company in any country and claim they are behind my super coin project.
When does anybody realize that the Blockchain hype is full of scammers !!

Yes, you CAN't get rich overnight with scam
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
easy to call for scam when dev is busy.

Calm down people.

It's on the way.
Activity: 7
coin Scam . maximum diff=8 . workers do not work .  dev port does not . hammer on this coin big and fat cock .

We are not scaming anybody. If you have troubles with mining, please let us know and we try to fix. You can join the discussion on discord

Hello. I try to setup my MNs of Zaca. Do everything step by step like guide says. MNs running, but after some time its crashed and status are "MN not in list". When i try to restart they i have an error "could not allocate vin". In my main wallet i have "Active = 1", but "Active (sec) = 00:00", meanwhile in my MN wallet "Active is 0", but "Active (sec)" is running. Ports are open. I sign in zacacoin discord group. My nickname is SN. Can you contact me please?

try to unlock your main wallet for staking, did the trick for me
Activity: 26
coin Scam . maximum diff=8 . workers do not work .  dev port does not . hammer on this coin big and fat cock .

We are not scaming anybody. If you have troubles with mining, please let us know and we try to fix. You can join the discussion on discord

Hello. I try to setup my MNs of Zaca. Do everything step by step like guide says. MNs running, but after some time its crashed and status are "MN not in list". When i try to restart they i have an error "could not allocate vin". In my main wallet i have "Active = 1", but "Active (sec) = 00:00", meanwhile in my MN wallet "Active is 0", but "Active (sec)" is running. Ports are open. I sign in zacacoin discord group. My nickname is SN. Can you contact me please?
Activity: 112
Activity: 78
This looks promissing. Grab a MN while you can. but still we need better instructions how to setup a MN with the new wallet.
Pages:
Jump to: