Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ZENNIES REDUX !!! +++ - page 2. (Read 25220 times)

Activity: 66
Merit: 10
July 03, 2017, 08:13:10 PM
hi..pls wallet active connection..now 0 active connection..didint mining please help active..

my wallet is ok
17 connection

my wallet active connection max.1..sometimes 0..ı dont understanding, what is problem my wallet?

Try going to the node list in the block explorer:

http://zennies.thecryptochat.net/network

Then add some of these nodes. You can add nodes in your config file or using the console.

An updated media list is coming up. People are getting very excited about the Zambassador program.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
July 03, 2017, 11:07:13 AM
guys try to get some zennies this is the right time to buy zennies it could any time blast
Activity: 27
June 29, 2017, 06:47:48 PM
hi..pls wallet active connection..now 0 active connection..didint mining please help active..

my wallet is ok
17 connection

my wallet active connection max.1..sometimes 0..ı dont understanding, what is problem my wallet?
Activity: 39
June 29, 2017, 03:29:44 PM

my wallet is ok
17 connection
Activity: 27
June 29, 2017, 03:12:02 PM
Activity: 181
Merit: 100
Decentralize $15-Trillion Global Trade Industry
June 28, 2017, 03:17:25 PM
Is the zenniverse the same as a roadmap? Or will there be a specific roadmap released?

Great question!

The Zeniverse diagram is a visual representation of the Zennies ecosystem as it is now and how it may look in the near future.

We have intentionally not yet released a roadmap since roadmaps tend to be used by most coin developers as a way to over-promise and generate hype before delivering anything of substance.

We have instead taken the approach of announcing projects and other initiatives when they have become solidified beyond mere hyperbole. In taking this approach we are hoping that people realize that we deliver more than any promises made.

Significant interest in Zennies has already been generated in the short amount of time that it has been around. The long-term goals of our group and the Zennies community as a whole will ensure continuous growth and acceptance of Zennies Worldwide.

These initiatives are only the beginning. We will be building the Zennies ecosystem further using proven methods and are committed to the expansion of the Zeniverse.

Zennies here... Zennies there... Zennies everywhere!

Great! I signed up for the zambassador program, but haven't received anything yet.
Is that still active? Would love to partipate and contribute!
Activity: 325
Merit: 250
June 28, 2017, 11:56:11 AM
Wish you all the luck, but no way I'm buying a coin that sold 1billion coins at 1 sat and then traded at >100. Even if it's going to moon.
June 27, 2017, 02:52:37 PM
Yes and Zennies has progressed massively ever since, with no sign of slowing down.

We are anticipating great excitement over the Zambassador Program.

Zennies EVERYWHERE!
Activity: 325
Merit: 250
June 27, 2017, 05:49:05 AM
Hi!
Was this sold as ICO at 1 satoshi some time ago?
Activity: 14
June 26, 2017, 04:55:16 PM
hi guys this small penny coin looks great any time can boom try to catch and keep tightly
June 26, 2017, 12:30:54 PM
Is the zenniverse the same as a roadmap? Or will there be a specific roadmap released?

Great question!

The Zeniverse diagram is a visual representation of the Zennies ecosystem as it is now and how it may look in the near future.

We have intentionally not yet released a roadmap since roadmaps tend to be used by most coin developers as a way to over-promise and generate hype before delivering anything of substance.

We have instead taken the approach of announcing projects and other initiatives when they have become solidified beyond mere hyperbole. In taking this approach we are hoping that people realize that we deliver more than any promises made.

Significant interest in Zennies has already been generated in the short amount of time that it has been around. The long-term goals of our group and the Zennies community as a whole will ensure continuous growth and acceptance of Zennies Worldwide.

These initiatives are only the beginning. We will be building the Zennies ecosystem further using proven methods and are committed to the expansion of the Zeniverse.

Zennies here... Zennies there... Zennies everywhere!
Activity: 181
Decentralize $15-Trillion Global Trade Industry
June 25, 2017, 02:26:12 PM
Activity: 207
Wahoo for the Bitcoin revolution!
June 24, 2017, 02:03:35 PM
Zeni site shows a lot of thought and community ideals (zenigames.com). I really like the idea of "The Future of Online Arcade Games Is Here Today..."
Good work zeni bringing it all together  Wink

thanks
Activity: 48
June 24, 2017, 12:22:07 PM
If you are looking for an ambassador down under you know where to find me!

Good luck with the Zennies Empire!

Wink
Activity: 1148
Merit: 269
June 23, 2017, 04:54:12 PM
Thank you to everyone for their ongoing support as we continue to grow the Zennies community.

Zennies is not like other cryptocurrencies. Many of the newer coins that have appeared on the market focus on single teams or technologies for their success. The success of Zennies is dependent on the collective efforts of everyone and everything that touches the Zeniverse.

The efforts surrounding Zennies involve many people who participate in many different ways. Not only do we encourage people to take active roles in expanding the Zeniverse, we will also be adding more ways to grow those efforts further.

The ZENIgroup represents one of many groups who are directly involved with the advancement of Zennies.

Obviously included in expansion is the addition of more exchanges. We will announce progress in these areas as they become available. As mentioned before, we also encourage community members to reach out to exchanges to express interest in having Zennies listed.

ZENIgames is not the only significant project that has been released to support Zennies. There will be more from us and other Zennies community members.

zeni is a good coin 
slowly but its price is rising and soon its rank on marketcap will under 200#
i hope that zeni will listed soon on more exchanges
good work from ZENI group.
June 23, 2017, 12:52:23 PM
bunch of scammers. totally useless use case.

do not buy.

This is a moderated thread and is here to facilitate discussion in support of Zennies.

If you are a "Bitcoin amateur learning by doing", your attempt at attacking our efforts is non-productive.
Activity: 126
Bitcoin amateur learning by doing
June 23, 2017, 12:26:58 PM
bunch of scammers. totally useless use case.

do not buy.
June 23, 2017, 10:26:16 AM
what a community and what a coin....!!!!!
but i see something
1-     the website is not good at all it doesnt give any information ...nothing
first time i opened the site i just closed it after 30 sec because there is nothing in there
but the next time i faced this coin i opened announcements and see wow...
there i s no plan to work with the website? it doesnt attract anyone i think
2-     about the exchanges
we should work with another exchanges too
like cryptopia it is great or livecoin ....
any plan???/

1- The website provides an overview and links to important information about Zennies. More information and resources will be added in the upcoming update. There are other sites that are related to Zennies and are online or will be coming online soon. Zennies is a decentralized cryptocurrency so we expect that more sites will emerge as the community expands.

2- We are looking at listings for many different exchanges. They all have different criteria for listing or varied costs. Additional markets will be beneficial in the long run but it will become easier to get listed as time goes by and Zennies becomes further established. We will announce progress in this area as soon as it is available.

(also posted this in the Discord chat)
June 23, 2017, 10:19:14 AM
ANN has been updated.

dev didnt post here since may 12

it is not good ......

Posts have been made about the support and status of Zennies. This is a VERY active community and there are many projects in development as well as those that have been made publicly available.

This thread is very active so a new thread was not created in the interest of keeping everyone involved. Updates and information about Zennies are available through several of our active communications channels.

We will be adding Zennies media exposure and other information to The Zeni.Zone in an upcoming site update.
Pages:
Jump to: