Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ZERO CARBON PROJECT - TACKLING CLIMATE CHANGE USING BLOCKCHAIN - page 2. (Read 35194 times)

Activity: 44
Merit: 1
The very first TechWest.London event of 2019 is coming up.  Zero Carbon Project supports this event, so if you're in the area, come on down.
Activity: 826
Merit: 10
Quote from: bassbity
Most tokens entering an IDex exchange are only the beginning of a high volume after it has become small and silent there is no movement in the trade.
Agree with you. Idex can't provide the enough level of trade liquidity, so that the tokens are dumped by bots.
There are still many other exchanges, why should I choose Idex? if in exchange for Idex the team must be able to rotate so that the token has a movement such as having to prepare funds to buy tokens at idex so that the traders glance at them.

There is a small circulating supply of ZeroCarbon tokens to satisfy demand for using Zero Carbon Market A small volume of Zero Carbon tokens are being traded on Idex. The Project is selling these tokens at about US$0.30 to satisfy demand for the tokens required to pay transaction fees for using our Market. The private sale is still ongoing, these tokens are not for 'trading' rather to pay transaction fees at present!

Are they selling the tokens via IDEX or are the tokens traded on IDEX already purchased from the team?

This is from the team!

"We are not keeping it secret that Zero Carbon Project are the main seller of Zero Carbon tokens. However there are some other sellers participating. We are also managing the buy side as energy suppliers our paying their transaction fees to ZCP in gbp and aud then we convert to ether and ZCC on their behalf. Energy suppliers are intending to pay direct in future and we are also discussing some ZCC staking schemes with them."
Activity: 1302
Merit: 250
Most tokens entering an IDex exchange are only the beginning of a high volume after it has become small and silent there is no movement in the trade.
Agree with you. Idex can't provide the enough level of trade liquidity, so that the tokens are dumped by bots.
There are still many other exchanges, why should I choose Idex? if in exchange for Idex the team must be able to rotate so that the token has a movement such as having to prepare funds to buy tokens at idex so that the traders glance at them.

There is a small circulating supply of ZeroCarbon tokens to satisfy demand for using Zero Carbon Market A small volume of Zero Carbon tokens are being traded on Idex. The Project is selling these tokens at about US$0.30 to satisfy demand for the tokens required to pay transaction fees for using our Market. The private sale is still ongoing, these tokens are not for 'trading' rather to pay transaction fees at present!

Are they selling the tokens via IDEX or are the tokens traded on IDEX already purchased from the team?
If that hasn't been confirmed yet because after I see it on IDEX there is no volume at all, but a lot of buyer history.
Merit: 504

Activity: 376

Merit: 250
Check out this event supported by Zero Carbon Project.  If you're in the West London aread on March 28, check it out!

"Reshaping Industries and Stopping Climate Change with Blockchain"

https://westlondonbusiness.arlo.co/courses/1069-techwestlondon-reshaping-industries-and-stopping-climate-change-with-blockchain
Activity: 602
Merit: 105

Merit: 504
i heard carbon credit which is also similar to stocks they protect the environment  now we are seeing Carbon based tokens in blockchain technology

A Carbon Credit is a permit which allows a country or organization to produce a certain amount of carbon emissions and which can be traded if the full allowance is not used. Stocks are shares of ownership in a company, they do not protect the environment.

Do you have any partnership with non-profit organizations?

Beond, the parent company behind ZCP, work with many non profit organizations Smiley

]
Indeed, the road map is not written when it will be listed on the exchange, but the team will consider it to be included in a large exchange, I hope this will happen in the near future.

ZCC tokens are currently trading on IDEX, make sure to check out the 4 part series the team released on Medium. After mainsale, ZCC will be listed on GBX, and as for other exchanges, again, they will come after mainsale, the roadmap is mainly focused on project development itself.

Idex is not a good exchange for this project. Each token can be listed on Idex, but the bots will dump it as soon as possible.

IDEX is just one of the places where it is not so hard to get listed. Low volume isn't because of IDEX, it is because there is not much interest in a token.
Zero Carbon Project just released its second tutorial on how to sell ZCC on IDEX.

https://medium.com/zero-carbon-project/how-to-sell-zcc-tokens-on-idex-exchange-c7c75d763781
Activity: 1092
Merit: 284
i heard carbon credit which is also similar to stocks they protect the environment  now we are seeing Carbon based tokens in blockchain technology

A Carbon Credit is a permit which allows a country or organization to produce a certain amount of carbon emissions and which can be traded if the full allowance is not used. Stocks are shares of ownership in a company, they do not protect the environment.

Beond, the parent company behind ZCP, work with many non profit organizations Smiley

]
Indeed, the road map is not written when it will be listed on the exchange, but the team will consider it to be included in a large exchange, I hope this will happen in the near future.

ZCC tokens are currently trading on IDEX, make sure to check out the 4 part series the team released on Medium. After mainsale, ZCC will be listed on GBX, and as for other exchanges, again, they will come after mainsale, the roadmap is mainly focused on project development itself.

Idex is not a good exchange for this project. Each token can be listed on Idex, but the bots will dump it as soon as possible.
Activity: 90

]

Personally i'm a fan of IDEX, you can link your ERC20 wallet without ever making an account and place your order and wait patiently.
I think its a great starting point for any project, including Zero Carbon project.
Activity: 602
Merit: 105

]

]

Activity: 1092
Merit: 284
What are the future plans for Zero project? May be some new exchanges with higher liquidity?

There's a lot on the pipeline, including opening several markets as well as registering suppliers.  For more information on what's to come, check out the roadmap on the website: https://www.zerocarbonproject.com/
Sorry, but I do not see any clear roadmap with a fixed dates. Probably I'm going to skip out this project.
Activity: 630
Activity: 420
Merit: 18
Activity: 826
Merit: 10
Zero Carbon Project has the explainer video on Facebook, give the page a like to never miss out on posts there  Grin

https://www.facebook.com/pg/zerocarbonproject/videos/?ref=page_internal
If you're doing it for the 'gram, check out Zero Carbon Project on IG here: https://www.instagram.com/zerocarbonproject/
Check out the team's latest tutorial on How to Transfer your ZCC Tokens from your ZeroCarbon Online Wallet to your ETH Wallet!

This is the 4th in the tutorial series on selling and purchasing ZCC tokens! Make sure to check out the rest of the series on Medium
Pages:
Jump to: