Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ZERO - COMMUNITY TAKEOVER - page 78. (Read 68205 times)

Activity: 99
Merit: 10
December 27, 2017, 06:29:42 PM
attention all mining on http://zero.mining4.co.uk pool, pool needs to go for a quick restart to enable vm resource upgrades to handle increased demand on our pool and the zero network node. upgrades will allow our pool to handle 10,000s of miners for years to come!

pool will go down at 22.45 gmt, if all goes well we will be back online within 2 minutes

thanks all
Activity: 617
Merit: 528
December 27, 2017, 03:11:28 PM
Someone is able to mine this coin? Because miner crash even with 8gb cards.
Dev you are able to mine it? There are others miner program?

Since you are having crashing problems I'm going to assume you are mining with NVIDIA on windows. That is the combination that gives new miners of ZERO the most problems. Use the mod instructions posted on page 4 of this tread to stabilize the mining software. It's not 100%, but it's significantly better than without it. I also use a vbs script to auto restart the miner when it crashes. If I'm not doing anything else with my rig the software is stable, however it does become increasingly unstable if I'm using my rig for multiple tasks.

You might want to add this and other non obvious things to a little FAQ and add that to the OP. Hashrate, volume and cap are rising and so you'll have more and more people wondering about the same questions. Easier to have all the information in 1 place.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
December 27, 2017, 01:42:05 PM

Since you are having crashing problems I'm going to assume you are mining with NVIDIA on windows. That is the combination that gives new miners of ZERO the most problems. Use the mod instructions posted on page 4 of this tread to stabilize the mining software. It's not 100%, but it's significantly better than without it. I also use a vbs script to auto restart the miner when it crashes. If I'm not doing anything else with my rig the software is stable, however it does become increasingly unstable if I'm using my rig for multiple tasks.
legendary
Activity: 1354
Merit: 1020
I was diagnosed with brain parasite
December 27, 2017, 01:12:17 PM
Community takover? I like that!

This coin might have nice potential for the future Cheesy
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
December 27, 2017, 12:52:37 PM
Activity: 539
Merit: 250
December 27, 2017, 09:11:05 AM
I think ZERO is a good project, and in the case of ETH, now with the etheric algorithm, there are a lot of graphics miners, which is a good idea, good luck
Activity: 57
December 27, 2017, 09:05:22 AM
anyone tried the windows wallet?
I'm using it, work fine.

thanks. I went to download it and noticed it was kind of a large download, which I didn't expect.
Activity: 181
Merit: 10
December 27, 2017, 08:53:48 AM
I'm using it, work fine.
Activity: 2
December 27, 2017, 08:48:18 AM
@Admin

Can you please respond to this ... it seems that no one knows about it

Further, can we start a telegram channel as it would be convenient for most of the people to interact, present and discuss about ideas --- as I truely think this can be a community project which can go big..

Thanks,
T

NO I DO NOT REPLY TO 0 POSTS people
Also this is already answered multiple times in multiple channels
Slack, forum
You could be anyone, even someone from competition

DM

Hey DM,

Actually thanks for responding ...first of all I created this account somewhile back never posted it because searching through I got the answers however when I was not able to find any answers on zerocurrency about max coin, white paper etc? ... I thought of posting it . however it is a shame that you just judge by the activity and not by the revelance of the question....

Furthermore, I am no competition, I like this project not just because it is undervalue but because it is taken by community and unlike many projects we are not dependent on the developer itself, just like at the start of bitcoin.

If you think this has been discussed or there is already a platform that all the details are posted it would be highly appreciated if you could just post the link and pin it so in future this same questions are not asked, thats also the reason I asked if we can have telegram channel or we have already?

Thanks,
T
Activity: 32
December 27, 2017, 06:24:56 AM
transaction cost its really 0 ?

no fees, thats right this information?
already tried to mine using the same miner for equihash coins, but getting only reject share.
Activity: 182
Merit: 8
December 27, 2017, 06:22:59 AM
Its good to see Zero growing even if i havent joined yet as im new on this -crypto world-.
It looks really promising and congratulation to everyone for once more.

Keep Growing
Activity: 140
Merit: 22
December 27, 2017, 06:20:34 AM
I really find this project interesting.
I have been buying up quite a few of these coins today. Only thing I am unsatisfied with, is the rate of growth compared to traded volume. The gap between buyers and sellers is 10-15%, which means only 1 or 2 trades happen every 5 minutes. If we want to get this bird flying on major exchanges, we need to enhance the trading volume.
For example, the minimum ask on Cryptopia is 8012, and the maximum bid is 6750. It pretty much put all trading to a stop.  Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1029
Merit: 1000
December 27, 2017, 06:02:40 AM
This coin is really undervalued..
Activity: 504
Merit: 272
December 27, 2017, 05:15:13 AM
https://www.reddit.com/r/ZeroCoins/

love the new reddit page. much more professional... now lets get posting.. what I have learnt is that it is best to refrain from price discussion.. otherwise these threads become clutttered.

instead we should try have focused discussions on the coins merits, or changes in tech / policy / development that will affect Zero.

Good stuff guys. Another milestone to be checked off.

talking of milestones.. can we try and decide what we shall be putting on the Roadmap on the website... it has has coming soon for some time now...

FOMI:
Start taking ideas and discussing about what people would want to see in roadmap
Also do that in reddit
I will then cross-reference in what we have already and depending of what the community prefers and we decide it is good for Zero we will implement

Thanks

DM
Activity: 504
Merit: 272
December 27, 2017, 05:13:05 AM
@Admin

Further, can we start a telegram channel as it would be convenient for most of the people to interact, present and discuss about ideas --- as I truely think this can be a community project which can go big..

Thanks,
T

NO I DO NOT REPLY TO 0 POSTS people
Also this is already answered multiple times in multiple channels
Slack, forum
You could be anyone, even someone from competition

DM
Activity: 2
December 27, 2017, 04:35:33 AM
@Admin

Thanks,
T
Activity: 23
December 27, 2017, 03:47:52 AM
https://www.reddit.com/r/ZeroCoins/

love the new reddit page. much more professional... now lets get posting.. what I have learnt is that it is best to refrain from price discussion.. otherwise these threads become clutttered.

instead we should try have focused discussions on the coins merits, or changes in tech / policy / development that will affect Zero.

Good stuff guys. Another milestone to be checked off.

talking of milestones.. can we try and decide what we shall be putting on the Roadmap on the website... it has has coming soon for some time now...
Activity: 630
Merit: 13
December 26, 2017, 11:15:12 PM
your project have unique name, but i think zero fee/transaction cost 0 is good, and then transaction speed and mining profitable is the highest, make me interest on your project, good luck dev with this project.
December 26, 2017, 11:03:43 PM
also, curious if there is a logo (re)design being considered?  I think there could be confusion some other coin logos, and i don't think the logo really convey's the "zero".  Wondering if anyone has though about that (a quick google search for 'zero logo' definitely shows some areas of inspiration).
December 26, 2017, 09:26:22 PM
Pages:
Jump to: