Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ZeroNet Coin - 100% Premined 100% Free ICO Airdrops - page 12. (Read 22656 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Coins have received! Thank you!
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Very fast, I received Thanks.
Activity: 28
Received the coins! Smiley
Many thx and good luck with your projekt!
Activity: 1092
Merit: 500
please do not post address here, the threads will be trashed by moderators,
Activity: 2
3PDS5z2xCWBjGrnfHwQ8y3GFZwHYPTMPkSq -This is  my wallet

Please send me zeronet coin
Activity: 45
Received ZeroNet coins in my Waves wallet. Good luck to this project.
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
The problem is that there is no order of purchases and even then there were movements in the DEX, what justifies this? Also, what are the applications of ZeroNet? Anyway, thanks for the coins! Will there be other exchanges, like coinexchange? Grin

Some crazy stuff going on in DEX zeronet coin trading selling as much as 125,000 satoshi there was about 17 sells and more than 30 buys. But there was no buy orders. The last trade happened on 9/27/2017  9:42.  some crazy sh!t   lol

there has actually been no sales or buy's.... what your seeing is UI lag from the waves listing..... you refresh it enough and it goes away... Who would pay when tokens are still going out for free lol. open the page in 2 different browsers and compare the buy's and sell's and you will see what i mean.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Mining Maganda paba?
still don't receive anything.
Activity: 480
Merit: 106
Are we currently on 2nd round of airdrop or in the third? I would surely love to get my hands on some of the tokens.
By the comment in here, must be 2nd round right now.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi
Are we currently on 2nd round of airdrop or in the third? I would surely love to get my hands on some of the tokens.
Activity: 323
3P6su2u1AzDvwv58TSm8cVH2fmL9E6EpYVu

thanks.

never get the coins, what's wrong?
Mate,Post the address here is not allowed!
Hello ZeroNet, thank you for the airdrop coins! I was impressed with how fast they were received. Do you have a Slack and or Discord channels so that the community can begin discussing how to build and enhance the ZeroNet ecosystem? Airdrop coins need development, uses cases, business adoption, web presence and promotion in order to appreciate in value.  

Thanks again!

If anybody would like to start community channels, please feel free....I will add them to the front page ANN.

Somebody already started a telegram group, check the ANN
Joined already.and are you in the group?

Brand new accounts created after thread date will be ignored to prevent multiple airdrops.

Should the account registered before  1 / 1/ 2017 not inclueded
Activity: 742
Merit: 251

After you have your wallet, PM me with your wallet address and I will airdrop you free coins.

Reply with "thank you" or "got it" when you receive the coins, so people can verify.

Brand new accounts created after thread date will be ignored to prevent multiple airdrops.
Activity: 1073
Merit: 666
3P6su2u1AzDvwv58TSm8cVH2fmL9E6EpYVu

thanks.

never get the coins, what's wrong?
Activity: 4
ok. thanx for the info... here for 2-3 month, but I always only read the news dont need regsitration.
I wrote pm, but not received coins. what could  be the problem?

adress:

Activity: 83
 thank you zero, I have received the airdrop.
Activity: 11
Send my wallet by PM! Hope I get 10,000 ZeroNet coins!
Activity: 12
Hi dev, I have received 10000 zeronet coin, thanks you so much  Grin
Activity: 742
Merit: 251
I wrote pm, but not received coins. what could  be the problem?

adress:
Pages:
Jump to: