Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ZeroNet Coin - 100% Premined 100% Free ICO Airdrops - page 2. (Read 22623 times)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0
I want to be part of this project. But I guess the airdrop has stopped.
Activity: 54
shit coin  Cheesy
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
Hey guys, you can stop spamming your waves address, the dev quit this project because he was pissed off that people only want the airdrop and dont want to use the zeronet Plattform.
Activity: 37
My Waves wallet:

3PN1n8HLHwziVqT1pREmqx4bAPRd2o1taCu

Thnks!
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
Spanish Translator
para el airdrop hace falta algo mas aparte de descargar el sofwer?¿
3PP8RzN5AHWDMrVESjsiVsdSmjdBu8UvdXA

No, you just send a pm with your address, but i think the project is dead, seemed so cool at beginning
Activity: 1022
Merit: 264
I regret that I did not have time to participate in the airdrop! The project seems good! I will follow the news.  Good luck to the developers.

If you follow the news , you will see its abandoned . And why you regret ? Read forum before posting shit
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
I regret that I did not have time to participate in the airdrop! The project seems good! I will follow the news.  Good luck to the developers.
Activity: 46
Got tokens, any exchange for it?
Activity: 118
Merit: 100
This is the type of project that would have benefitted from a generous Proof of Stake on the ZeroNet client. Or perhaps an airdrop that requires the client be running. Maybe thats what a masternode is on other coins.
Anyway ZeroNet is a great idea but like someone else said there is no link between ZeroNet and the tokens (WAVES)..
Activity: 714
3... 2... 1... Launch!
Well this looks like it fell flat on its face

Will be interesting if someone picks it up in the future there's a small community here
Activity: 74
Hi, Dev! let`s do second airdrops!!!
Activity: 442
49 pages for a dead coin. The devs should rethink again and continue with this project or may be another dev should pick it up where the earlier devs left off.
Activity: 18
I wonder if the dev would come back if we started using the platform. and also, will it work without any POW or POS people mining? How would we connect to other sites?
Still hodling my coins and using for bets haha

Maybe the zeronet coins being on waves was the falling point. Maybe its better for any coins wanting to do an airdrop...not to have an exchange listed for people to dump on?
Activity: 756
Merit: 101
Sorry to hear that everyone just went and dumped these... As soon as I saw this thread, I looked into the project and immediately had to jump onto the airdrop.

Since dumping them makes them pretty much worthless at the moment, I figure I might as well just hold my 100k of them, with the hopes that a dev will pick them up and find a good use for them. I've never been one for a few dollars in the short term. I only bother with projects I believe in, and that have massive potential. This is one of them...

Here's hoping for the future.

Yep, all is not lost here. Codes are in github so if any blockchain developer would want to continue this he/she can do so. This coin got the interest of many maybe some developer could pick where the previous developer left off. We'll see in the coming weeks.
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1708
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
This is not important if this token has no value now. I didn't receive my airdrop coins and I send PM before developer announced airdrop end. So now this is not only abandoned project but also airdrop scam.
Activity: 52
There is no use for the coins.
It's worth a ZERO dollar Smiley
Activity: 210
when i open that link, i can not open because i think that using firefox browser or my PC is so bad and can not open that site, but i believe your project will success
Activity: 442
3P8Vk5SSGjKyb4jq1tokFq1bft614HdzToz
my waves wallet add

thanks!

Did you read the first post or go through some of the earlier posts? No more airdrops. It's over.
Activity: 258
Sorry to hear that everyone just went and dumped these... As soon as I saw this thread, I looked into the project and immediately had to jump onto the airdrop.

Since dumping them makes them pretty much worthless at the moment, I figure I might as well just hold my 100k of them, with the hopes that a dev will pick them up and find a good use for them. I've never been one for a few dollars in the short term. I only bother with projects I believe in, and that have massive potential. This is one of them...

Here's hoping for the future.
Activity: 21
3P8Vk5SSGjKyb4jq1tokFq1bft614HdzToz
my waves wallet add

thanks!
Pages:
Jump to: