Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ZeroNet Coin - 100% Premined 100% Free ICO Airdrops - page 34. (Read 22663 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 101
The website http://127.0.0.1:43110/1KL3mroCJimU1o8pXE5RPdiviscxc8RbL5
is always returning error while trying to open.
Anyways I have sent my waves address as PM to dev.
Thanks
Activity: 280
Merit: 106
The waveswallet site I am referred to when clicking the "Download wallet" link is just blank after a loading screen.
In the console there is the error: TypeError: Cannot read property 'sync' of undefined
Any idea what this is about?

Happened to me also, use a different browser. It was blank in Chrome but worked in Microsoft Edge for me.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Hi ZeroNet,

count me in. I pm`d you my wallet adress.
Wish you all the best with the project and will follow closely.

greetings zero  Grin Wink
Activity: 82
Merit: 13
The waveswallet site I am referred to when clicking the "Download wallet" link is just blank after a loading screen.
In the console there is the error: TypeError: Cannot read property 'sync' of undefined
Any idea what this is about?

Edit: It worked after a couple of reloads
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
i hope i don't late  this airdrop
thank you so much

i have downloaded the program...it seems that there is a adress after my local host adress..but i see another discution about a separate waves adress..i really do not get why i should download the wallet if it is a waves compatible platform...so..the question..what do we pm? the adress of waves or the adress from downloaded soft?

The zeronet software is what the project is about. To get the coins you just need to send your waves wallet address via pm. Not the zeronet client address! They go hand in hand because the point of getting the coins is to raise awareness of the zeronet client and get more people to use it.
J13
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
Great concept!

I love the community aspect of the distribution. Im not a long time user of bitcointalk, I do more reading here than posting. I have been lucky enough to receive POStoken in airdrop on here and have already shared some around. I introduced three friends to cryptocurrency this weekend. My wife and I have our own waves token as a digital thankyou (and to introduce her to crypto  Cheesy ) I would love to be an early adopter and help spread the coin around. I was an early adopter of DCN that has done me nicely, I gave some to my step father for fathers day.

I love to share crypto Smiley I would love to participate in the airdrop

Activity: 82
Thanks. Received the airdrops.
Activity: 113
PM sent for airdrop; i've sent the waveswallet.io address. I hope that's the correct one :-) Thanks in advance!
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
PM sent with my waves address. Thanks!
3PPZWc6T3EznZNKePZiJMtkeEQrvDZgtYE9
Activity: 812
Merit: 287
I created the address and sent it to you. I think I created the address correctly. Let me know if anything is wrong.

Thanks.
Activity: 112
DM sent with address.Waitng for Airdrop.
Activity: 112
hi I want to participate in the project
Activity: 420
Merit: 105
German Translator - Hire me on Bitcointalk!
PM sent 2 hours ago.
Good luck dev!
Activity: 728
Merit: 110
airdrop request sent!
Activity: 480
Then just simply said download ZeroNet client to support the community of ZeroNet Coin. This only makes newbie confuse of a most basic normal step "How to create a new wallet address".

i have downloaded the program...it seems that there is a adress after my local host adress..but i see another discution about a separate waves adress..i really do not get why i should download the wallet if it is a waves compatible platform...so..the question..what do we pm? the adress of waves or the adress from downloaded soft?
See this? People wonder how what is the address of ZeroNet Coin. Sorry but not many of us 'jack of all trades' in every coin. All could simply solve by said 'This is a Wave token using Wave address to receive coin'.
Activity: 994
Merit: 504
Activity: 204
Merit: 103
sent PM for airdrop.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
sent again the write waves address thanks dev, like the project let see what will happens with this new project hope it will be great
If this is a waves token, why do I need to download the wallet for the airdrop, you can just drop on waves addresses?
I wonder this too. If it was like Etherum and myetherwallet.com then please why have to download ZeroNet client?

It was very confusing, take me like 10 minutes trying to create a new wallet on http://127.0.0.1:43110/1HeLLo4uzjaLetFx6NH3PMwFP3qbRbTf3D only to realise it is similar to Etherum token.
The wallet is hosted on https://waveswallet.io/ nothing to 'download wallet' for ZeroNet Coin. Please keep it simple to not confuse newbies.

The point is not just for you to get free coins, it is to support the project. That is the same for any Crypto currency, you're supporting the tech. This coin giveaway is to help get the Zeronet software onto more machines, the more users the better. It would be a bit cheeky to only do it for your own gain...no?
Pages:
Jump to: