Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ZeroNet Coin - 100% Premined 100% Free ICO Airdrops - page 48. (Read 22663 times)

Activity: 253
Merit: 100
SafeCoin-SAFE
Is there any Step by step available ? for getting airdrops ? I created a wallet in my phone .. then what ?
Activity: 402
Merit: 250
 should it be distributed among the brand new account?I'm sure it will cause  a  huge amount of multi-acounts  Shocked

I'm very sure of this project will make a big surprise for us,And I 'd like to share the thoughts with the contributors in Telegram group https://t.me/zerofans(Not officail)
Activity: 742
Merit: 251

waves assets
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
AVt57CanCYTH5JTVU8AHZVEcGZgmMaVbfS
hi friends is there any chance to get this coin through airdrop? and I do not understand what address we should send ...
Activity: 141
One of the most exciting app i've seen in the blockchain world for large audience.
promising !
edit: and a reactive team ! thanks ! Wink
Activity: 379
Following on Twitter @pyramusx
Received ZeroNet, thanks
Activity: 323
I found that the project very interesting,But,It'll be a big problem of the distribution,I also think that should be reconsidered .
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Edited my post ..I will check it out
Activity: 322
Received, thank you
Activity: 946
Merit: 105
Received the coins.
Activity: 1848
Merit: 298
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
Thanks. Received the airdrops.
Activity: 422
BUT,HOW TO GET THE ADDRESS? 
IS there a step to step guideline?
Activity: 294
I think this thread may be locked by the morderator if you insist on asking the followers post the address here,for that may cost a huge spam information.

okay, i will get them to PM me insteead, and get them to reply a thanks instead.

Thanks! received!
I think this thread may be locked by the morderator if you insist on asking the followers post the address here,for that may cost a huge spam information.

okay, i will get them to PM me insteead, and get them to reply a thanks instead.
Activity: 599
Merit: 500
edit: firefox didn't show anything, change chrome and it works.
add: pmed!
Activity: 750
3PHmZqYhPq25dtbkmEsW7fzsq7gX37ipdh4

Sorry, thought I did it wrong. Thanks for the drop!
is 1HeLLo4uzjaLetFx6NH3PMwFP3qbRbTf3D my address? from http://127.0.0.1:43110/1HeLLo4uzjaLetFx6NH3PMwFP3qbRbTf3D/

that's your zeronet home page address.

you still need to create a wallet through the zeronet public hash
is 1HeLLo4uzjaLetFx6NH3PMwFP3qbRbTf3D my address? from http://127.0.0.1:43110/1HeLLo4uzjaLetFx6NH3PMwFP3qbRbTf3D/
Pages:
Jump to: