Author

Topic: ✅✅✅ [ANN] ZICHAIN – BLOCKCHAIN ASSET MANAGEMENT ECOSYSTEM ✅✅✅ - page 110. (Read 25980 times)

Activity: 394
Merit: 250
What are platform wallets?
Activity: 394
If you dont sale some tokens, what will you do?
Activity: 261
Will the team get any tokens?
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
ZICHAIN seems to be profitable for investors because it carries the most important platform in the manufacturing of krypto currency asset management industry

This is not the issue many have already proposed such a variant of several projects so accurately but from them nothing big has grown up means all the same there are some problems with monetization. I wonder how the team will solve them because they are the most important for investors.
Activity: 261
Activity: 82
Merit: 0
What is the minimum period of transaction?
Activity: 82
Plz, explain to me, how your token price is formed?
Activity: 56
May I make a transaction without platform and manager?
Activity: 56
Activity: 560
Merit: 104
FoggyStar Official
Why Zitoken is better?

Well, to start with the fact that with Zitoken, both investors and managers can pay for our services at a 30% discount.
FoggyStar Official
What type of token should we use?

Zitoken (ZCN) is a ERC20 payment token
FoggyStar Official
When I found out about this company, I immediately decided that this was what I needed, and after learning more detail and deeper, I realized that I was not wrong with the choice, I recommended it to everyone! Join now. Soon this project will become popular for the whole world!

Thank you so much. Do appreciate.
FoggyStar Official
CryptoEYE? What are its functions?

CryptoEYE is a platform where participants can get all market data, read news related to their portfolio, and learn information about coins or tokens.
FoggyStar Official
I havent caught up. What is your platform and are the main functions of it?

BAMP is a platform that allows to create customized funds with automated administrative functions (investment policy statement supervision, accounting, risk management and others).
Activity: 65
Activity: 65
What type of token should we use?
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
When I found out about this company, I immediately decided that this was what I needed, and after learning more detail and deeper, I realized that I was not wrong with the choice, I recommended it to everyone! Join now. Soon this project will become popular for the whole world!
Activity: 507
CryptoEYE? What are its functions?
Activity: 507
I havent caught up. What is your platform and are the main functions of it?
Activity: 25
We are very interested in this project. This is the reason why I joined this project.
Jump to: