Author

Topic: ✅✅✅ [ANN] ZICHAIN – BLOCKCHAIN ASSET MANAGEMENT ECOSYSTEM ✅✅✅ - page 117. (Read 25980 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 1
As for me I think exchanges are not so important as the product, that they make. It really can makes crypto-investitions more convenient.

Yeah, but there are two components of success: exchanges and product

But if there is a good and well-done product,there definitely would be exchanges

So,according your logic, Zichain will not have problems with it:)Because products are really good, convinient and almost finished.

Yeah. it's surprising thing for ICO. However it inspire confidence to me. It's one of the reason why this project is intresting

I'm agree with you. The same
It was a great thing for an ICO to make the project become good.
Activity: 117
Merit: 0
By the way, admin, thank you for the fast reaction!
Activity: 211
Merit: 100
Who is the CEO? Where can I get more info about him?
Activity: 135
Merit: 10
Do you have any overview of the project on youtube?
As for me I think exchanges are not so important as the product, that they make. It really can makes crypto-investitions more convenient.

But if there is a good and well-done product,there definitely would be exchanges

So,according your logic, Zichain will not have problems with it:)Because products are really good, convinient and almost finished.

Yeah. it's surprising thing for ICO. However it inspire confidence to me. It's one of the reason why this project is intresting

I'm agree with you. The same
Activity: 173

Will the products be traded on exchanges?
There's no information about exchanges now. Stay tuned.

Thank you.I hope the project it will fly to the moon.
I like to see the team in this project are already planning on exchange, let's wait for information about it. hopefully ZICHAIN has many enthusiasts from investors.

Really? Don't you know which of exchanges?
Do you have chinese wp? I tried to read it on english, but it's too difficult
Activity: 731
Merit: 100

I like to see the team in this project are already planning on exchange, let's wait for information about it. hopefully ZICHAIN has many enthusiasts from investors.
Activity: 123
Great! I was waiting for this project for a long time! And now it is here! Respect, guys!

Activity: 368
Merit: 107
Zichain takes a leading role in creating a cryptocurrency asset management industry for private and institutional investors, combining best practices of traditional financial world with innovative technologies
Concept is very much like it. Because asset-management needs us all. Future planning each step is very fitting. Team-Mates are excellent in both new and old. The ZICHAIN portfolio has done a lot better, so it seems to hit it.
Activity: 560
Merit: 104
FoggyStar Official
I really appreciate this project. The main competitive adventage is the precence of muted products. So I want to ask, where can I read regular news about the process of development?
Our website: http://zichain.io
Our Telegram channel: https://t.me/Zichain_News
Activity: 560
Merit: 104
FoggyStar Official
Thank you for the answer! I think you have a great idea and will follow the news. However if I have another questions I will back to you.
Activity: 44
Zichain should be great! I will be watching you!
Jump to: