Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅✅✅ [ANN] ZICHAIN – BLOCKCHAIN ASSET MANAGEMENT ECOSYSTEM ✅✅✅ - page 21. (Read 25943 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 104
FoggyStar Official
Hello, when will I get my boutny tokens?
Bounty rules and dates: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-zichain-blockchain-asset-management-ecosystem-finished-3457512  Spreadsheet: https://goo.gl/NH7Rqq :bust_in_silhouette: ZiChain Bounty Manager: @aleks648
You can ask all your questions regarding bounty there

Great! And can I buy some more tokens?
Yes, sure! We have presale with the special price at the moment 1 ZCN = 0,08$ 
🔻 min = 1 ETH, presale finishes on August,31. Hurry up, if you plan to buy more!
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
Bounty rules and dates: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-zichain-blockchain-asset-management-ecosystem-finished-3457512  Spreadsheet: https://goo.gl/NH7Rqq :bust_in_silhouette: ZiChain Bounty Manager: @aleks648

Great! And can I buy some more tokens?
FoggyStar Official
Activity: 57
Activity: 62
BTW, as far as I understand, today's session is about cryptoEYE. For me this platform is a dark horse. Let's see what it is about!
Please, join us today  in our telegram chat @Zichain_EN , ask all your questions, we will be happy to answer!
August 23, 15:00 (GMT+3), #AMA_Zichain

It was a very nice event indeed! I followed it.
Thank you for the support! We were happy to answer your questions, we will be happy to answer all your questions in the future as well

By the way, what are you going to cover there? What topics?
We will answer any question about Zichain project!

Ok, that's great. Be there definitely!
FoggyStar Official
BTW, as far as I understand, today's session is about cryptoEYE. For me this platform is a dark horse. Let's see what it is about!
Please, join us today  in our telegram chat @Zichain_EN , ask all your questions, we will be happy to answer!

Thank you for the support! We were happy to answer your questions, we will be happy to answer all your questions in the future as well

We will answer any question about Zichain project!
FoggyStar Official

Hello! When next session?
Hello! The exact date we will announce in the telegram group https://t.me/Zichain_EN. Please follow the news

Hello! When next session?
FoggyStar Official

Activity: 73
See you tomorrow on AMA session, Zichain!

It is a really good idea from their CEO to launch such sessions! BTC

Agree with you! I heard that they are going to conduct such sessions again.

Yep, that was about  cryptoEYE, very interesting, more things to learn about the project.

FoggyStar Official
When will the pre-sale ends?

Hello! The event ends on August 31

Oh, great, we still have some time:)
Just one week left! Hurry up, we have a special price for the presale period only

Sorry, I ve been out for some time! What special price do you mean?

1 ZCN = 0,08$ for the presale period only, 1 ZCN = 0,1$ during the token sale
FoggyStar Official
FoggyStar Official
really nice project , looking forward to it. Well done !!!
Thank you for the support! We really appreciate it!
Activity: 54
when will project start?

I think it is already on, mate:) They have launched most of their products in alpha and MVP. So they develop their services. Now we are on presale stage.
Yes, the project has started already.
PRE-SALE   
🗓 21 MAY – 31 AUG 
TOKEN SALE   
🗓 16 SEP – 31 OCT

The token price at the main sale is?

I saw it was around $0.1. But if you buy before August 31, the price is $0.08, which is better:)
See you tomorrow on AMA session, Zichain!

It is a really good idea from their CEO to launch such sessions! BTC
Activity: 47
really nice project , looking forward to it. Well done !!!

Yep, they are doing very well!
Pages:
Jump to: