Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅✅✅ [ANN] ZICHAIN – BLOCKCHAIN ASSET MANAGEMENT ECOSYSTEM ✅✅✅ - page 28. (Read 25980 times)

Activity: 101
Merit: 0
Hello! I'm confused a little bit with understanding of the IndexFund. Could you explain it me in a bit?

TheIndex.Fund is a range of index funds that create a familiar and convenient environment for passive investors. Using best practices of traditional world of finance, we created a family of cryptocurrency indices that became benchmarks for our index funds. Every investor is able to invest in the most suitable segment of the market.
Could you enumerate the main advantages?
Activity: 560
Merit: 104
FoggyStar Official
Hello! I'm confused a little bit with understanding of the IndexFund. Could you explain it me in a bit?

TheIndex.Fund is a range of index funds that create a familiar and convenient environment for passive investors. Using best practices of traditional world of finance, we created a family of cryptocurrency indices that became benchmarks for our index funds. Every investor is able to invest in the most suitable segment of the market.
Activity: 101
Activity: 30
Hello!
Was your crypto-fiat license obtained?

Hello! Yes, correct. We have obtained a license in EU and ready to launch in Q3 2018.
Will be it bi-directional?

Sure. You can trade fiat-crypto or crypto-fiat. Both directions.
Could you provide me with ZiChange key features?

ZiChange Key Features:
• P2P-like transactions – 100% of clients’ assets are stored in their wallets, thereby eliminating the counterparty risk.
• Single entry point – access to all markets through one partner
• High liquidity – ideal place for block trading
• Favorable rates – the best offers no matter the size due to advanced order routing and execution systems
Nice. And I have one more question. Will be it obligatorily for the users to go through the verification procedure to use this platform?

Yes, to use the platform KYC is required.
Thanks a lot! Good luck!
FoggyStar Official
Hello!

Hello! Yes, correct. We have obtained a license in EU and ready to launch in Q3 2018.

ZiChange Key Features:
• P2P-like transactions – 100% of clients’ assets are stored in their wallets, thereby eliminating the counterparty risk.
• Favorable rates – the best offers no matter the size due to advanced order routing and execution systems
Nice. And I have one more question. Will be it obligatorily for the users to go through the verification procedure to use this platform?

Yes, to use the platform KYC is required.
Hello!

ZiChange Key Features:
FoggyStar Official
Hello!

ZiChange Key Features:
Hello!

FoggyStar Official
Hello!

Hello!

FoggyStar Official
Hello!

Hello!
FoggyStar Official
Do you have any beta products? Or everything is in the plan stage now?
Yes, the beta version of CryptoEYE is ready. You can read more detailed information on our products and the stage of their development in the “Roadmap” section on our website: http://zichain.io
FoggyStar Official
Hello! Where can I ask a question about the Bounty campaign? And another question, do you have airdrops, where can I take part?
You can the questions regarding Bounty and Airdrop in Bounty chat on Telegram: https://t.me/zichainbounty.
Activity: 168
Hello! Where can I ask a question about the Bounty campaign? And another question, do you have airdrops, where can I take part?
Activity: 54
Do you have any beta products? Or everything is in the plan stage now?
FoggyStar Official
After the private sale goes ICO?

Then goes pre ICO.
Pre ICO Start May 21, 2018
Pre ICO End June 20, 2018
ICO Start July 02, 2018
ICO End August  15, 2018

at what time exactly ICO will end on 25/8 ?
i can still buy tokens today  now during ICO ?  

Hello! What are those dates? I thought presale ends on August 31 and the token sale starts on September 16. Am I right or what?

A month and a half, to be more precise. TGE ends October 31 or when the hardcap is reached.

Hello! Yes, you are right. Presale indeed ends on August 31 and main round of ICO takes place on September 16

By the way, when the TGE ends? Ive heard it is about a month or so?

A month and a half to be more precise. TGE ends October 31 or when the hardcap is reached.

So do you mean that once the hardcap reached you stop any sale and develop your progress?

Exactly. If funds are collected earlier than the end of TGE, sale stops and we can start developing project.

And one more question, when do you plan to launch your BAMP platform?

It's planned to be launched in Q3 2018.

Lookinig forward to see this platform!

Thank you for your support! We really appreciate it!

Lookinig forward to see this platform!
After the private sale goes ICO?

Then goes pre ICO.
Pre ICO Start May 21, 2018
Pre ICO End June 20, 2018
ICO Start July 02, 2018
ICO End August  15, 2018

at what time exactly ICO will end on 25/8 ?
i can still buy tokens today  now during ICO ?  

Hello! What are those dates? I thought presale ends on August 31 and the token sale starts on September 16. Am I right or what?

A month and a half, to be more precise. TGE ends October 31 or when the hardcap is reached.

Hello! Yes, you are right. Presale indeed ends on August 31 and main round of ICO takes place on September 16

By the way, when the TGE ends? Ive heard it is about a month or so?

A month and a half to be more precise. TGE ends October 31 or when the hardcap is reached.

So do you mean that once the hardcap reached you stop any sale and develop your progress?
FoggyStar Official

Pages:
Jump to: