Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ZILLA] [dPoW] CHAINZILLA - BaaS Enterprise Blockchain Deployment & DevOPs - page 6. (Read 3347 times)

Activity: 466
Merit: 253
Imagine a world without banks.......
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
We are still waiting on the Freshdesk branding. Unfortunately they weren't able to keep the original delivery date.
I just checked and the website is online. When will the press releases be made?
We are still waiting on the Freshdesk branding. Unfortunately they weren't able to keep the original delivery date.
Bitcointalk graphics are updated
Activity: 417
Merit: 105
Activity: 2
any update here?
need more info,thank you
Are we able to mine yet?
We decided not to go with mining to generate the token supply. ChainZilla is a company and the token will be used to pay for services. We want to try a new approach and use the a newer airdrop model. After the website is online we will focus on a distribution plan that will ensure the supply is spread fairly. Instead of making an airdrop based on the amount of coins you have in your wallet we think that everyone who registers gets the same amount. We need to come up with a way to prevent as much double registering as possible though. The priority right now is getting our website online and delivering our first application since we already have our first contract. That will be fulfilled in the next month and a half.
To be honest, I highly appreciate your project and the way you are doing, though I haven't read carefully about yours. One thing that I do like is that your project is completely difference from other ones which have been accounted for more than 80% scam. Moreover, your project helps me to better understand the trend of technology in the time to come. Well, I shall spend more time to read all of your materials and wait for your site to be opened this weekend.
By the way, I would like to reserve Vietnamese translation if you need.
Best wishes for your team
Thank you for your kind words and vote of confidence. We started this company to bring quality projects into the Komodo and other crypto ecosystems. Our first client is heading a project that is really different from anything we have done before and are very excited about it. Our goals are to deliver enterprise-grade applications and make blockchain deployment an easy process for businesses, startups, and anything in between. If anything we will be working diligently to vet the projects we handle.

As for the translation, please send us an email at [email protected] and I will keep you in mind when we begin the extra translations. Currently we focused on 4 main languages which are English, Spanish, Chinese, and Portuguese. I will add Vietnamese to the list though Cheesy
Activity: 378
Merit: 14
To be honest, I highly appreciate your project and the way you are doing, though I haven't read carefully about yours. One thing that I do like is that your project is completely difference from other ones which have been accounted for more than 80% scam. Moreover, your project helps me to better understand the trend of technology in the time to come. Well, I shall spend more time to read all of your materials and wait for your site to be opened this weekend.
By the way, I would like to reserve Vietnamese translation if you need.
Best wishes for your team
Is there a wallet for this project yet?
Yes we do. We are going to use Agama during the next month/s while our Basilisk Wallet is finished. We are re-designing Agama from the ground up. PTYX will give us the green light when he wants us to release the wallet pull requests.
Is there a wallet for this project yet?
The main website will be launched on the 15th as planned and currently I'm just waiting on our branded freshdesk so that we can open for business. As it stands ChainZilla is a registered company and have various things in the works. One of wallet redesigns will be done within 3 weeks and we will be ready to start testing our state-of-the-art ux/ui. The Komodo paper wallet was finished a few weeks ago but I haven't released it in preparation for full launch. People have asked me to ICO the coin but we aren't planning on doing so yet. I want to deliver our first app and we have signed contracts for our first 2 clients already. Therefore, it makes no sense to ICO since we don't need the funds. However, I am keeping an open mind as the expansion phase of the wallet and the team approaches next year. We launched the ZILLA chain yesterday and the purpose of it is to become ChainZilla's utility token for payments of our services. In addition we created a testchain called TESTZILLA to encourage testing. In the coming days after launch we will reveal more details regarding our first client and we will release some more content.

Both chains are looking good. Now all we need to do is make the PR for the delayed PoW and add ZILLA to Agama until the Basilisk wallet is ready.
The main website will be launched on the 16th as planned and currently I'm just waiting on our branded freshdesk so that we can open for business. As it stands ChainZilla is a registered company and have various things in the works. One of wallet redesigns will be done within 3 weeks and we will be ready to start testing our state-of-the-art ux/ui. The Komodo paper wallet was finished a few weeks ago but I haven't released it in preparation for full launch. People have asked me to ICO the coin but we aren't planning on doing so yet. I want to deliver our first app and we have signed contracts for our first 2 clients already. Therefore, it makes no sense to ICO since we don't need the funds. However, I am keeping an open mind as the expansion phase of the wallet and the team approaches next year. We launched the ZILLA chain yesterday and the purpose of it is to become ChainZilla's utility token for payments of our services. In addition we created a testchain called TESTZILLA to encourage testing. In the coming days after launch we will reveal more details regarding our first client and we will release some more content.

Here are our Social Media Links:
Discord: https://discord.gg/g2wKVzw
Telegram: https://t.me/chainzillaio
Twitter: https://twitter.com/Chainzillaio

Support & Sales
https://support.chainzilla.io
Activity: 25
waiting for more informations! Shocked
Activity: 126