Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ZillionCoin (ZLN) - supporting the ZillionGrid Blockchain Infrastructure - page 5. (Read 31113 times)

Activity: 103
Merit: 1
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Im using this one ;
Windows Wallet V0.9.19.1 32-bit (works on 64-bit Windows) Download:  https://github.com/zillioncoin/zillioncoin/releases/download/v0.9.19.1/zillioncoin-qt-win32.zip
Activity: 174
Merit: 10
Mundus Ex Plurimum
HI devs, Why is the max thread locked @ 32 on my 48 thread dual cpu and + my 64 thread quad cpu ?
sitting at 50% cpu usage atm
Are you running the Windows 32-bit wallet?
Activity: 4
HI devs, Why is the max thread locked @ 32 on my 48 thread dual cpu and + my 64 thread quad cpu ?
sitting at 50% cpu usage atm
Now i try to compile qt wallet on mint 17.3 with openssl 1.0.1 and have this errors:

I'm not familiar with your linux version, but you may try to install the Qtcreator package with libraries and use the zillioncoi[Suspicious link removed]o file to open and build the project:

https://www1.qt.io/offline-installers/?hsLang=en

please give me feedback how far you get.

I tried ubuntu 18 04, and have same error - "make: *** [build/bitcoin.o] Error 1". I have no idea...

At now i use Linux Mint DE and downloaded qt file.

I can't compile this (
Activity: 33
Now i try to compile qt wallet on mint 17.3 with openssl 1.0.1 and have this errors:

I'm not familiar with your linux version, but you may try to install the Qtcreator package with libraries and use the zillioncoi[Suspicious link removed]o file to open and build the project:

https://www1.qt.io/offline-installers/?hsLang=en

please give me feedback how far you get.
how to change data dir for qt wallet in linux?

start the qt wallet through the terminal and add parameters there...

e.g.

Code:
sudo ./zillioncoind -datadir=something

It may be necessary that the folder already exists before you do that, so you have to create en empty folder by that name first.
maybe try install ubuntu 16?

Yes, I have tested for both ubuntu 16 04 or 18 04, it should work with those without much hassle.
legendary
Activity: 1027
Merit: 1000
Who is ZgDyGeJJhmXwSroPasbTg3PVY9ohHUT8Xo Huh  They have a GPU miner.  They May be responsible for 10-13 mh/s over the past week.  They are dominating the whole network at will.  Is this a serious problem that they are able to dominate the network?
We can't say for sure it's a GPU miner but it is possible since our code is open sourced. The other possibility is a CPU farm, not much can be done against it.
in fact, this is an alarming sign if the coin gets to the exchange!
how to change data dir for qt wallet in linux?

when qmake i have:

Code:
qmake
Project MESSAGE: Building without UPNP support
Removed plural forms as the target language has less forms.
If this sounds wrong, possibly the target language is not set or recognized.

when make i have:

Code:
make
cd /home/enth/zillioncoin; /bin/sh share/genbuild.sh /home/enth/zillioncoin/build/build.h
g++ -c -m64 -pipe -fstack-protector-all -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -O2 -fdiagnostics-show-option -Wall -Wextra -Wformat -Wformat-security -Wno-unused-parameter -Wstack-protector -D_REENTRANT -DQT_GUI -DBOOST_THREAD_USE_LIB -DBOOST_SPIRIT_THREADSAFE -DUSE_IPV6=1 -DHAVE_BUILD_INFO -DLINUX -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -DQT_NO_DEBUG -DQT_GUI_LIB -DQT_NETWORK_LIB -DQT_CORE_LIB -DQT_SHARED -I/usr/share/qt4/mkspecs/linux-g++-64 -I/usr/include/qt4/QtCore -I/usr/include/qt4/QtNetwork -I/usr/include/qt4/QtGui -I/usr/include/qt4 -Isrc -Isrc/json -Isrc/qt -Isrc/leveldb/include -Isrc/leveldb/helpers -Ibuild -Ibuild -o build/bitcoin.o src/qt/bitcoin.cpp
In file included from src/qt/bitcoingui.h:44:0,
                 from src/qt/bitcoin.cpp:9:
src/qt/advancedwidget.h:22:5: warning: identifier ‘nullptr’ is a keyword in C++11 [-Wc++0x-compat]
     explicit AdvancedWidget(QWidget *parent = nullptr);
     ^
In file included from src/qt/bitcoingui.h:44:0,
                 from src/qt/bitcoin.cpp:9:
src/qt/advancedwidget.h:70:20: warning: non-static data member initializers only available with -std=c++11 or -std=gnu++11 [enabled by default]
     bool checked = false;
                    ^
src/qt/advancedwidget.h:22:47: error: ‘nullptr’ was not declared in this scope
     explicit AdvancedWidget(QWidget *parent = nullptr);
                                               ^
In file included from src/qt/bitcoin.cpp:9:0:
src/qt/bitcoingui.h:99:28: warning: non-static data member initializers only available with -std=c++11 or -std=gnu++11 [enabled by default]
     int active_main_menu = 0;
                            ^
src/qt/bitcoingui.h:100:32: warning: non-static data member initializers only available with -std=c++11 or -std=gnu++11 [enabled by default]
     int active_main_menu_old = 0;
                                ^
In file included from src/wallet.h:13:0,
                 from src/init.h:8,
                 from src/qt/bitcoin.cpp:15:
src/main.h:53:12: warning: ‘int MAX_BLOCK_SIZE_FOR_HEIGHT(int)’ defined but not used [-Wunused-function]
 static int MAX_BLOCK_SIZE_FOR_HEIGHT(int height){
            ^
src/main.h:62:12: warning: ‘int MAX_BLOCK_SIZE_GEN_FOR_HEIGHT(int)’ defined but not used [-Wunused-function]
 static int MAX_BLOCK_SIZE_GEN_FOR_HEIGHT(int height){
            ^
src/main.h:71:12: warning: ‘int MAX_BLOCK_SIGOPS_FOR_HEIGHT(int)’ defined but not used [-Wunused-function]
 static int MAX_BLOCK_SIGOPS_FOR_HEIGHT(int height){
            ^
src/main.h:80:12: warning: ‘int MAX_ORPHAN_TRANSACTIONS_FOR_HEIGHT(int)’ defined but not used [-Wunused-function]
 static int MAX_ORPHAN_TRANSACTIONS_FOR_HEIGHT(int height){
            ^
make: *** [build/bitcoin.o] Error 1
zilliondev, i have problem with compile on linux mint 19. I already tried to downgrade openssl to 1.0.1 but it's don't help

Code:
~/zillioncoin/src$ make -f makefile.unix
/bin/sh ../share/genbuild.sh obj/build.h
g++ -c -O2 -pthread -Wall -Wextra -Wformat -Wformat-security -Wno-unused-parameter -std=gnu++0x -Wno-literal-suffix -g -DBOOST_SPIRIT_THREADSAFE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -I/home/enth/zillioncoin/src -I/home/enth/zillioncoin/src/obj -DUSE_UPNP=0 -DUSE_IPV6=1 -I/home/enth/zillioncoin/src/leveldb/include -I/home/enth/zillioncoin/src/leveldb/helpers -DHAVE_BUILD_INFO -fno-stack-protector -fstack-protector-all -Wstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2  -MMD -MF obj/rpcrawtransaction.d -o obj/rpcrawtransaction.o rpcrawtransaction.cpp
In file included from db.h:8:0,
                 from rpcrawtransaction.cpp:10:
main.h:80:12: warning: ‘int MAX_ORPHAN_TRANSACTIONS_FOR_HEIGHT(int)’ defined but not used [-Wunused-function]
 static int MAX_ORPHAN_TRANSACTIONS_FOR_HEIGHT(int height){
            ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
main.h:71:12: warning: ‘int MAX_BLOCK_SIGOPS_FOR_HEIGHT(int)’ defined but not used [-Wunused-function]
 static int MAX_BLOCK_SIGOPS_FOR_HEIGHT(int height){
            ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
main.h:62:12: warning: ‘int MAX_BLOCK_SIZE_GEN_FOR_HEIGHT(int)’ defined but not used [-Wunused-function]
 static int MAX_BLOCK_SIZE_GEN_FOR_HEIGHT(int height){
            ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
main.h:53:12: warning: ‘int MAX_BLOCK_SIZE_FOR_HEIGHT(int)’ defined but not used [-Wunused-function]
 static int MAX_BLOCK_SIZE_FOR_HEIGHT(int height){
            ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
g++ -O2 -pthread -Wall -Wextra -Wformat -Wformat-security -Wno-unused-parameter -std=gnu++0x -Wno-literal-suffix -g -DBOOST_SPIRIT_THREADSAFE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -I/home/enth/zillioncoin/src -I/home/enth/zillioncoin/src/obj -DUSE_UPNP=0 -DUSE_IPV6=1 -I/home/enth/zillioncoin/src/leveldb/include -I/home/enth/zillioncoin/src/leveldb/helpers -DHAVE_BUILD_INFO -fno-stack-protector -fstack-protector-all -Wstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2  -o zillioncoind leveldb/libleveldb.a obj/alert.o obj/version.o obj/checkpoints.o obj/netbase.o obj/addrman.o obj/crypter.o obj/key.o obj/db.o obj/init.o obj/keystore.o obj/main.o obj/net.o obj/protocol.o obj/bitcoinrpc.o obj/rpcdump.o obj/rpcnet.o obj/rpcmining.o obj/rpcwallet.o obj/rpcblockchain.o obj/rpcrawtransaction.o obj/script.o obj/sync.o obj/util.o obj/wallet.o obj/walletdb.o obj/hash.o obj/bloom.o obj/noui.o obj/leveldb.o obj/txdb.o obj/cubehash.o obj/luffa.o obj/aes_helper.o obj/echo.o obj/shavite.o obj/simd.o obj/blake.o obj/bmw.o obj/groestl.o obj/jh.o obj/keccak.o obj/skein.o obj/ecdsa.o -Wl,-z,relro -Wl,-z,now   -Wl,-Bdynamic -l boost_system -l boost_filesystem -l boost_program_options -l boost_thread -l db_cxx -l ssl -l crypto -l miniupnpc -Wl,-Bdynamic -l z -l rt -l dl -l pthread /home/enth/zillioncoin/src/leveldb/libleveldb.a /home/enth/zillioncoin/src/leveldb/libmemenv.a
obj/key.o: In function `CKey::GetPubKey() const':
/home/enth/zillioncoin/src/key.cpp:152: undefined reference to `BN_init'
obj/key.o: In function `CKey::SignCompact(uint256 const&, std::vector >&) const':
obj/key.o: In function `CKey::GetPrivKey() const':
obj/init.o: In function `AppInit2(boost::thread_group&)':
/home/enth/zillioncoin/src/init.cpp:660: undefined reference to `SSLeay_version'
obj/init.o: In function `CScript::ToString[abi:cxx11]() const':
/home/enth/zillioncoin/src/bignum.h:96: undefined reference to `BN_init'
obj/main.o: In function `GetNextWorkRequired(CBlockIndex const*, CBlockHeader const*) [clone .isra.1023]':
/home/enth/zillioncoin/src/bignum.h:84: undefined reference to `BN_init'
/home/enth/zillioncoin/src/bignum.h:56: undefined reference to `BN_init'
obj/main.o:/home/enth/zillioncoin/src/bignum.h:84: more undefined references to `BN_init' follow
obj/bitcoinrpc.o: In function `StartRPCThreads()':
/usr/include/boost/asio/ssl/impl/context.ipp:269: undefined reference to `SSLv23_method'
obj/bitcoinrpc.o: In function `CallRPC(std::__cxx11::basic_string, std::allocator > const&, std::vector, std::allocator > > >, std::allocator, std::allocator > > > > > const&)':
/usr/include/boost/asio/ssl/impl/context.ipp:269: undefined reference to `SSLv23_method'
obj/bitcoinrpc.o: In function `EncodeBase58[abi:cxx11](unsigned char const*, unsigned char const*)':
obj/bitcoinrpc.o: In function `boost::asio::ssl::detail::openssl_init_base::do_init::~do_init()':
/usr/include/boost/asio/ssl/detail/impl/openssl_init.ipp:72: undefined reference to `CRYPTO_set_locking_callback'
/usr/include/boost/asio/ssl/detail/impl/openssl_init.ipp:73: undefined reference to `ERR_free_strings'
/usr/include/boost/asio/ssl/detail/impl/openssl_init.ipp:74: undefined reference to `EVP_cleanup'
/usr/include/boost/asio/ssl/detail/impl/openssl_init.ipp:75: undefined reference to `CRYPTO_cleanup_all_ex_data'
/usr/include/boost/asio/ssl/detail/impl/openssl_init.ipp:93: undefined reference to `ENGINE_cleanup'
obj/bitcoinrpc.o: In function `std::_Sp_counted_ptr::_M_dispose()':
/usr/include/boost/asio/ssl/detail/impl/openssl_init.ipp:72: undefined reference to `CRYPTO_set_locking_callback'
/usr/include/boost/asio/ssl/detail/impl/openssl_init.ipp:73: undefined reference to `ERR_free_strings'
/usr/include/boost/asio/ssl/detail/impl/openssl_init.ipp:74: undefined reference to `EVP_cleanup'
/usr/include/boost/asio/ssl/detail/impl/openssl_init.ipp:75: undefined reference to `CRYPTO_cleanup_all_ex_data'
/usr/include/boost/asio/ssl/detail/impl/openssl_init.ipp:93: undefined reference to `ENGINE_cleanup'
obj/bitcoinrpc.o: In function `boost::asio::ssl::detail::openssl_init_base::instance()':
/usr/include/boost/asio/ssl/detail/impl/openssl_init.ipp:40: undefined reference to `SSL_library_init'
/usr/include/boost/asio/ssl/detail/impl/openssl_init.ipp:41: undefined reference to `SSL_load_error_strings'
/usr/include/boost/asio/ssl/detail/impl/openssl_init.ipp:42: undefined reference to `OPENSSL_add_all_algorithms_noconf'
/usr/include/boost/asio/ssl/detail/impl/openssl_init.ipp:44: undefined reference to `CRYPTO_num_locks'
/usr/include/boost/asio/ssl/detail/impl/openssl_init.ipp:47: undefined reference to `CRYPTO_set_locking_callback'
obj/rpcrawtransaction.o: In function `createrawtransaction(std::vector, std::allocator > > >, std::allocator, std::allocator > > > > > const&, bool)':
obj/script.o: In function `CastToBigNum(std::vector > const&)':
obj/script.o:/home/enth/zillioncoin/src/bignum.h:90: more undefined references to `BN_init' follow
obj/util.o: In function `CInit::~CInit()':
/home/enth/zillioncoin/src/util.cpp:125: undefined reference to `CRYPTO_set_locking_callback'
/home/enth/zillioncoin/src/util.cpp:126: undefined reference to `CRYPTO_num_locks'
obj/util.o: In function `CInit::CInit()':
/home/enth/zillioncoin/src/util.cpp:109: undefined reference to `CRYPTO_num_locks'
/home/enth/zillioncoin/src/util.cpp:110: undefined reference to `CRYPTO_num_locks'
/home/enth/zillioncoin/src/util.cpp:112: undefined reference to `CRYPTO_set_locking_callback'
obj/crypter.o: In function `CCrypter::Encrypt(std::vector > const&, std::vector >&) [clone .part.127]':
/home/enth/zillioncoin/src/crypter.cpp:63: undefined reference to `EVP_CIPHER_CTX_init'
/home/enth/zillioncoin/src/crypter.cpp:67: undefined reference to `EVP_CIPHER_CTX_cleanup'
/home/enth/zillioncoin/src/crypter.cpp:67: undefined reference to `EVP_CIPHER_CTX_cleanup'
obj/crypter.o: In function `CCrypter::Decrypt(std::vector > const&, std::vector >&) [clone .part.123]':
/home/enth/zillioncoin/src/crypter.cpp:90: undefined reference to `EVP_CIPHER_CTX_init'
/home/enth/zillioncoin/src/crypter.cpp:94: undefined reference to `EVP_CIPHER_CTX_cleanup'
/home/enth/zillioncoin/src/crypter.cpp:94: undefined reference to `EVP_CIPHER_CTX_cleanup'
obj/rpcmining.o: In function `getwork(std::vector, std::allocator > > >, std::allocator, std::allocator > > > > > const&, bool)':
obj/rpcmining.o: In function `getblocktemplate(std::vector, std::allocator > > >, std::allocator, std::allocator > > > > > const&, bool)':
obj/rpcmining.o: In function `CBigNum::ToString[abi:cxx11](int) const':
/home/enth/zillioncoin/src/bignum.h:61: undefined reference to `BN_init'
obj/rpcmining.o:/home/enth/zillioncoin/src/bignum.h:56: more undefined references to `BN_init' follow
collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status
makefile.unix:213: recipe for target 'zillioncoind' failed
make: *** [zillioncoind] Error 1

maybe try install ubuntu 16?
Mundus Ex Plurimum
zilliondev, how to run qt wallet on linux?
Activity: 60
not much can be done against it.
You can change POW Algo from Zillionflux to 1GB-AES (Hodlcoin) and look at  ZgDyGeJJhmXwSroPasbTg3PVY9ohHUT8Xo. If he (or someone else) will gain similar dominance again, he have a CPU farm. If not - he have a GPU farm, because as i know, nobody had written gpuminer for hodlcoin since release. Anyway zillion flux is not resistant to GPU and you should change it to CPU-only algo. IMHO he have a GPU farm and had written cuda mner.
Mundus Ex Plurimum
Who is ZgDyGeJJhmXwSroPasbTg3PVY9ohHUT8Xo Huh  They have a GPU miner.  They May be responsible for 10-13 mh/s over the past week.  They are dominating the whole network at will.  Is this a serious problem that they are able to dominate the network?
We can't say for sure it's a GPU miner but it is possible since our code is open sourced. The other possibility is a CPU farm, not much can be done against it.
Activity: 79
Activity: 151
Who is on the team, what are their backgrounds & credentials, and do they have any public track records? Where are you physically based out of? How many tokens will be owned by the foundation & founders? Is there a vesting schedule?
Activity: 114
life is simple!
i did a compilation on ubuntu server 17.04 and got no errors. but how do i run the deamon or the miner?

you run the daemon by doing a

Code:
./zillioncoind &

but first you need to create a proper zillioncoin.conf file:

Code:
rpcuser=someuser
rpcpassword=somepassword
daemon=1
server=1
gen=1
genproclimit=-1

if you want to mine to a specific address, add this to the conf file too: