Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Zion - Project Zion - FINAL 24HOURS OF CROWDSALE - page 2. (Read 29670 times)

Activity: 128
Merit: 100
please do not be rude.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 604
DEV, When we get your wallet? When we get our ZION?

working on this now.

Hey faggot, are you really releasing this shit?

Which exchanges you planning to have it on?

Seriously scammer, just make a wallet builders coin and pump it on yoloshit or something.

I might even get some

Wink
Activity: 841
Merit: 251
you still around you batty boi?

I'm always here, dedication at its best.

Dev, how long? a week? month? year?

working on this now.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
Everything you want, is everything you need.
Dev deleting posts.

Is the crowdsale still in its FINAL 24 hours? What's going on dev?
Activity: 1050
Merit: 604

I'm always here, dedication at its best.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
I call when it is necessary. At the moment we are waiting for a wallet from DEV. I hope that the DEV will not disappoint us.

Wallet is well on its way, making excellent progress, with some new unique features.

last amount of time to invest before cutoff, any btc sent after cutoff will be returned.

We have been incorporating a new feature into the wallet, called autoaccount, which acts as an escrow for sales of accounts/cards/information with no middleman, which acts as a distributed ledger between unafilliated players, without a trusted third party acting as a clearing house. More information will be released in the technical whitepaper.

http://project-zion.com/

Dave Wilkinson
President & Chief Executive Officer
Activity: 537
Merit: 259
 when this FINAL 24HOURS OF CROWDSALE end  Roll Eyes or its bait for noobs.
I call when it is necessary. At the moment we are waiting for a wallet from DEV. I hope that the DEV will not disappoint us.
BTC my address is: 1ChpJPpDbnhUH6Bfe5mkyNDRBusxGayzqY
My transaction : https://blockchain.info/pl/tx/f049578b03980f3f85ed6558b0a4597097ead173279fb8aa80123f531102edf9

0,1746 BTC -  0.016828 BTC = 0 BTC Huh

https://blockchain.info/pl/address/18BuQQNtANKCRj9qsCdrVwx6iw6b2hTMdj

Do I get my 19400 ZION?
Activity: 364
Merit: 250

I'm here do not fear. Wallets coming together nicely, marketplace coming together, gearing up for a release in the not too distant future.

Dave Wilkinson

I hope that this does not turn into a scam since I have invested a reasonable amount of BTC into this project. Hopefully, the dev can prove the legitimacy of this project and make it survive for the long term. I will be awaiting the release of the wallet.  Undecided

the crowdsale is not over yet guys. its still in the final 24 hours. so how can Pres & CEO Dave release wallets?  Huh lol .. wait for the ICO to end!
Since there is no exchange yet i think everybody that bought this coin token deserves to have it settled in their trading account by now.
Activity: 315

I'm here do not fear. Wallets coming together nicely, marketplace coming together, gearing up for a release in the not too distant future.

Dave Wilkinson

I hope that this does not turn into a scam since I have invested a reasonable amount of BTC into this project. Hopefully, the dev can prove the legitimacy of this project and make it survive for the long term. I will be awaiting the release of the wallet.  Undecided

the crowdsale is not over yet guys. its still in the final 24 hours. so how can Pres & CEO Dave release wallets?  Huh lol .. wait for the ICO to end!
Activity: 364
This drama is getting interesting has Dave Wilkinson could not send the funds due to lack of wallet i suppose.
Send me pm dev if you need a wallet for this token.
There is no time to waste as your clients/investors/customers are waiting impatiently.
Activity: 189
Dave Wilkinson

of what?

Check your PM and give me an answer.
DEV will be released when the wallet? When you get access to our ZION? Do you can give a specific date? Give some screenshot of your work. Perhaps then we buy more ZION. We have to have some evidence of your work.
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

Dave Wilkinson

Activity: 534
Dave!!!

Where did you go?

As the President and CEO of Zion, you really should be addressing the complaints of your investors.....

Grin

Dave Wilkinson             
dolbaeb, Dave with Russia, no one says that the President and Chief Executive Officer of nonsense, the funniest anecdote about an accountant ..ha haha.  Tы чмo peбят oбмaнывaть,гниль.

Pages:
Jump to: