Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Zippie: Turn your smartphone into a blockchain powerhouse - page 2. (Read 2434 times)

Activity: 47
Merit: 0
project Zipper is very nice if I see it, a good prospect and a team of professionals.. I'm sure the project this Zipper will reach the target and success..
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
Thanks for the update, great work, I've been waiting for it for a long time, the coin is excellent, I hope the coin will show good results in the future.

Activity: 222
Merit: 10
Social networking is certainly good. I myself subscribed to Twitter and Facebook. That's the way about social networks, what we're going to do, all social networks are starting either to ban advertising crypto currency or to somehow oppress users....
Activity: 588
Merit: 262
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1097
Bounty Mngr & Article Writer https://goo.gl/p4Agsh
have you heard about the distribution of this project? I also hope that it is best for the participants to join to get a satisfactory result.
it looks like this project has been doing distribution, and all participants have received token from this project just waiting for its market only.

It has already listed and trading is very alive. Check out ZIPT on bancor.network exchange. I know it's not a simple and normal exchange but this exchange really good regarding liquidity matters. You can sell all your tokens at the current price set there without waiting of someone buying your sell order.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
have you heard about the distribution of this project? I also hope that it is best for the participants to join to get a satisfactory result.
it looks like this project has been doing distribution, and all participants have received token from this project just waiting for its market only.
Activity: 588
Merit: 262
Activity: 616
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
Activity: 532
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
If not wrong on april 30, the token will be immediately distributed, and so far I have not got the information about the tokens will be placed on the market.
but I hope, token ZIPPER will go to the big market and the price can be high in accordance with what is expected.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
zipper is an interesting project, and it looks like the distribution will start so hopefully the results are satisfactory for all of them.
Activity: 266
i am very exited participate nice project
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
I have received the zipper token but I don't know where zipper token exchange and this seems token will be a good investment in the future.

Zipper token is still lock until April 30 and devs can't give exact time for the exchanger since they are focus on product development. BTW, Zipper already rebrand into Zippie if ever you receive ZIPT token and. See that it has a different name. The project has a lot of potential and I salute for the devs on deciding to not launch an ICO to protect the value of token.

Thank's sir, This would be a token for a very good long-term investment and I also see that the token name has changed to Zippie in the telegram group.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1097
Bounty Mngr & Article Writer https://goo.gl/p4Agsh
I have received the zipper token but I don't know where zipper token exchange and this seems token will be a good investment in the future.

Zipper token is still lock until April 30 and devs can't give exact time for the exchanger since they are focus on product development. BTW, Zipper already rebrand into Zippie if ever you receive ZIPT token and. See that it has a different name. The project has a lot of potential and I salute for the devs on deciding to not launch an ICO to protect the value of token.
Activity: 294
Waiting for the latest zipper ICO to start, the pre sale success will bring a series of good things to happen, and maybe it's time to start a new activity.
hopefully ico it runs smoothly and will achieve maximum results. so token that list market with a high price
Activity: 430
Waiting for the latest zipper ICO to start, the pre sale success will bring a series of good things to happen, and maybe it's time to start a new activity.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 105
What happen, I don't see the latest news on this thread about the progress of the project? is this project more active in telegram group?
yes, there is some updated information in the telegram group, you can join this link https://t.me/zipperofficial
first read the pinned message before asking in group
What happen, I don't see the latest news on this thread about the progress of the project? is this project more active in telegram group?
Activity: 303
Merit: 103
I heard you will be having the main sale this  coming march,
Can you confirm this? More details please devs.
hi dev.. may i ask how much did you able to rasied during your pre sale? and i also would like to know when will you be having the token sale? do you have dates already for that matter?

Hi, we reached $3M hard cap in pre-sale.

Zipper token pre-sale summary and learnings:
https://medium.com/zipperglobal/zipper-token-pre-sale-summary-and-learnings-89ffc4fe7ec5

Main sale is coming in February-March, we'll publish more details soon. Join our Telegram & follow us on Twitter to be the first to know:
https://t.me/zipperofficial
https://twitter.com/zipperglobal

wow, congrats dev. 3 million is very  huge amount already,
i will joined your telegram then to be updated. i hope to see more updates about your upcoming token sale. cause i think your project has a good potential.
Yes hopefully her for more developed, and the results will get satisfactory results because this great project will surely be a lot that gets results.

I smile a little because you are surprised by the achievement of the targets undertaken by this project. You should follow this project because this project is promising and successful in the future. Because I believe it.
Pages:
Jump to: