Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ZOI] Zoin - Zerocoin based privacy - CPU - No founder's reward - 0.8.7.4 - page 48. (Read 139846 times)

Activity: 74
Merit: 10
@ acc-pool.pw manager
the pool front-end not responding : Error 502 Bad Gateway

Is the pool under DDOS Attack ?
Activity: 1419
Merit: 275
Community built, Privacy driven
I pumped the price a little, this is worth way more than 1000 sat, any thing under is daylight robbery.
Well if I will tell you all here in this group that that hexx joke was pumped ove 26k for 1 hexx what would you say? And ZOI is the only legal descendant of Zcoin.

I have hopes in the project, I still keep 70k coins

Good luck for all
Hexx was only cloned on zoin algo, it was something different before. After swap to zoin it grew in price insanely. But Zoi is clean and deserves better price. Our community needs to hold together and work for our coin, not against it.
Zoin is just fine and getting better
the proof is that it start attracting trouble makers and ennemies
For now just mine or buy and hold !

Yes, I am mining and buying and holding. For me the future is bright as Zcoins was. We will be just fine.
I pumped the price a little, this is worth way more than 1000 sat, any thing under is daylight robbery.
Well if I will tell you all here in this group that that hexx joke was pumped ove 26k for 1 hexx what would you say? And ZOI is the only legal descendant of Zcoin.

Good luck for all
Hexx was only cloned on zoin algo, it was something different before. After swap to zoin it grew in price insanely. But Zoi is clean and deserves better price. Our community needs to hold together and work for our coin, not against it.
Zoin is just fine and getting better
the proof is that it start attracting trouble makers and ennemies
For now just mine or buy and hold !

Good luck for all
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
BTMEN

Good luck for all
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
Nice price climb, gogogo Zoi. This can be interesting, I knew that Zoin is longterm value.
Activity: 92
Merit: 12
Is there any zoin slack?
send me pm with your email, I will send you invite
Activity: 60
Activity: 160
Merit: 100
The tail emission needs to be fixed, the coin isnt going anywhere with that huge tail emission and inflation
This coin seem to be rock solid, despite all scammers trying to bury this coin and declare it as a dead coin, it is always up and standing and the Network is healthy and the price is rising.

i will buy and hold as much as i can buy.

Congrats ZoinCoin TEAM
Good Work
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Hello,

Our team gonna try to pump it to 1k, so i strongly recommend to buy a little Smiley
Activity: 140
Merit: 100

it's good news. How can we boost zoin price up and make it as a coin worth investing at this time. ? I see some bad rumors presenting on this thread and I feel sorry about this issue.
Activity: 746
Merit: 500
I thought HEXX was a fork of this? Does HEXX work? If it does, just copy their code ;P
I think Hexx was initialy different coin, but later accepted zoin code and changed some params. Hexx was traded at nice rates for some time.

Yes, That's corect . Zoin is only used for CPU miners  so it's quite good and no much inflation. I like this algo and all investors do not worry about this inflation so They can buy more coins to hold it for long-term period.

Actually the inflation is quite high, 100 ZOI per block (around 50000 ZOI per day) - for comparison bitcoin had 7200 per day when the block reward was 50.

And btw, the halving for ZOI is every 105000 blocks (approx 6 months)...BUT there is a fixed emission of 10 ZOI per block once the halving goes below 10 (which is after the fifth halving). Making the reward go from 12,5 -> 10 instead of 12,5 -> 6,25.
What this means is that this coin has an unlimited supply since the block reward will not drop bellow 10 ZOI. Making the supply inflate by 2100000 ZOI every year after the 5th halving.

And the only reason you can mine it with a CPU only is not because the algo is special, just the value is to low (for now) for anyone to develop a gpu miner...

question for @zoman

Why not follow zcoins development until you find a real dev? They fixed the spending/minting issue successfully I think?

And a suggestion: increase the block time to slow down the emission a bit and remove the "10 ZOI tail emission" and go with normal halving towards zero, or just decrease the tail emission to 1 ZOI, that will make the coin more interesting for long term holding (as a store of value).

Example: go from the current 150 seconds (2,5min) to 300 seconds (5min). That will get the network half of the inflation and double the halving schedule from 6 months to 1 year. Together with decreasing (or completely eliminating) the tail emission, the monetary policy would be much better in my opinion and the coin will be more interesting for long term investors...

Find a real dev ? What a stupid quession...

Zoman make: "Fixed spending zerocoin bug.
Optimized check zerocoin in CheckTransaction function in main.cpp file
Added checkpoints for the correct synchronization of the blockchain.
Added multilingual support QT wallet.
Fixed some other details and bugs"

Well I wasn't trying to be rude and fud. I was just referring to this:

[ Let me explain: ]
1. zoin.ml - yes it's a free domain, and what of it?
2. Since the previous zoin developer did not make any website, the idea arose to make a visualization and face for this project (Note, absolutely free of charge)
3. Yes, you are right, there are no professional C++ developers and experts in cryptography.
 We are a small group of "tech-support" projects, and we also have a little more than 650,000 zoins.
4. Note that in my first posts I actually asked questions how to cure the purse and coin, but there was no answer...
 so we made changes to the source code (from the mother coin zcoin) by ourselves, thus eliminating the known bugs at that time.
5. Most of the questions were answered by the forum participants.
6. We do not pretend to be a developer ... we do not want the coin to be forgotten ...
7. Zoman = MeANs ZOin'MAN... i.e. a fans/mans of Zoin coin. (Sorry, but in my thoughts there was nothing to do with poisons Smiley)) )  

By "real dev" I meant someone that is a professional C++ developer and understands this code inside out...
Activity: 273
Merit: 101
I thought HEXX was a fork of this? Does HEXX work? If it does, just copy their code ;P
I think Hexx was initialy different coin, but later accepted zoin code and changed some params. Hexx was traded at nice rates for some time.

Yes, That's corect . Zoin is only used for CPU miners  so it's quite good and no much inflation. I like this algo and all investors do not worry about this inflation so They can buy more coins to hold it for long-term period.

Actually the inflation is quite high, 100 ZOI per block (around 50000 ZOI per day) - for comparison bitcoin had 7200 per day when the block reward was 50.

And btw, the halving for ZOI is every 105000 blocks (approx 6 months)...BUT there is a fixed emission of 10 ZOI per block once the halving goes below 10 (which is after the fifth halving). Making the reward go from 12,5 -> 10 instead of 12,5 -> 6,25.
What this means is that this coin has an unlimited supply since the block reward will not drop bellow 10 ZOI. Making the supply inflate by 2100000 ZOI every year after the 5th halving.

And the only reason you can mine it with a CPU only is not because the algo is special, just the value is to low (for now) for anyone to develop a gpu miner...

question for @zoman

Why not follow zcoins development until you find a real dev? They fixed the spending/minting issue successfully I think?

And a suggestion: increase the block time to slow down the emission a bit and remove the "10 ZOI tail emission" and go with normal halving towards zero, or just decrease the tail emission to 1 ZOI, that will make the coin more interesting for long term holding (as a store of value).

Example: go from the current 150 seconds (2,5min) to 300 seconds (5min). That will get the network half of the inflation and double the halving schedule from 6 months to 1 year. Together with decreasing (or completely eliminating) the tail emission, the monetary policy would be much better in my opinion and the coin will be more interesting for long term investors...

Find a real dev ? What a stupid quession...

Zoman make: "Fixed spending zerocoin bug.
Optimized check zerocoin in CheckTransaction function in main.cpp file
Added checkpoints for the correct synchronization of the blockchain.
Added multilingual support QT wallet.
Fixed some other details and bugs"
Pages:
Jump to: