Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ZONECOIN [NO-PREMINE] [NO-ICO] A coin with a mission! - page 20. (Read 39669 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 264
"STAY IN THE DARK"
I read through your website and your outlook and all the info I could find about ZoneCoin.

Yet I fail to see where it differs from other altcoins, how the technology or software differs and operates differently from others and WHY someone should actually want to use it.

All I see everywhere is businessmen / salespitch promises that does not go into details like a used car salesmen.

Please enlighten me as I have quite a few backers behind me that are wondering if this is a p&d or something worth to actually give some thought to?

Thanks for your comments... This wont be a P&D coin...

If you researched my history you would know that Smiley

I also own Bidzone.uk which will be accepting it in the weeks to come. Yes... Auctions with CryptoCurrency!

Everyone likes saving money ultimately. I've already converted 2 local businesses who were initially put off by Bitcoin. Hack this hack that isn't good for adoption.

This is one plan that we wont stop on!

When i begin a project i work through things... Work never ends. But since I have to recruit sellers and retailers for bidzone its something that I can also do here... Doesnt take much time either explaining the concept. All sellers and businesses want to know is:

1. If it will save them money in the long run.
2. Get other people involved.
3. SUPPORT!!! - Most coins are unsupported which is where I feel other cryptocurrencies lack. Zonecoin offers support to the non-technical minded folk of this planet.

For mass adoption of a crypto-currency you need to look outside the industry. Most have failed because of this. This is where Zonecoin will prove this theory!

Ultimately likewise with other cryptocurrencies only invest what you can afford to lose however this was one of the core-concepts of Zonecoin. We dont need a pre-mine because we already have a budget to work with from some other commerical backers on the bidzone platform. It doesnt take 10 minutes extra each time we reach out to a business or seller hence why we're not earning anything on this.

As previously mentioned we will be making our finances transparent so that the community isnt fooled or diddled by our actions. We're honest people. We'll let you be the judge of that.
legendary
Activity: 2996
Merit: 6138
Meh.
I read through your website and your outlook and all the info I could find about ZoneCoin.

Yet I fail to see where it differs from other altcoins, how the technology or software differs and operates differently from others and WHY someone should actually want to use it.

All I see everywhere is businessmen / salespitch promises that does not go into details like a used car salesmen.

Please enlighten me as I have quite a few backers behind me that are wondering if this is a p&d or something worth to actually give some thought to?

I'd say that based on the decisionmaking and communication from the DEV this is not a p&d coin, I believe they have some honest goals that they want to reach here.

But, don't just take my word for it Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1002
Go Big or Go Home.....

Activity: 68
Merit: 10
already up to date   Huh Huh Huh
"STAY IN THE DARK"
You can now find Zonecoin on Reddit!

https://www.reddit.com/r/zonecoin/
"STAY IN THE DARK"
tnx Smiley

edit1:

now i ger the error opencl.dll file missing  Huh Roll Eyes

You'll need to upgrade your graphics driver then Smiley
tnx Smiley

edit1:

now i ger the error opencl.dll file missing  Huh Roll Eyes
"STAY IN THE DARK"
gpu
r9 380 4gb

Ive compiled this CGMiner and configured settings for your GPU Smiley

https://www.zonecoin.tech/downloads/zne-gpu-cgminer-3.7.2.zip

Within the zip you'll find cgminer.conf

Once in enter your POOL URL ~ Username ~ Password.

This should work. If not you'll need to upgrade your graphics driver. P.S mining on GPU is better under Ubuntu Smiley

Ill write a guide for mining tomorrow.

Dom (St4yInTh3D4rk - Zonecoin Dev)
gpu
r9 380 4gb
"STAY IN THE DARK"
anyone can help with this?  Huh Huh Huh
trying to mine zonecoin and to connect to pool
and yes iam a newbie in mining  Roll Eyes
https://postimg.org/image/sr2z6m4ex/

Are you trying to GPU or CPU mine?
anyone can help with this?  Huh Huh Huh
trying to mine zonecoin and to connect to pool
and yes iam a newbie in mining  Roll Eyes
https://postimg.org/image/sr2z6m4ex/
Activity: 94
Following this thread.

if any query or feedback you can just send email to [email protected] and will get reply within 24 h  Wink .as this is new coin and every feedback is very important for dominic lol.

or just visit https://www.zonecoin.tech/contact
might be needed for twitter and fb campaign mate I think popularity will help the project
to grow more just waiting for  your first post so I can re tweet it for you keep it up
mate good luck.

Thanks Smiley Ive already got the dev team working on social media Smiley Other parts of the website are coming. Should be done by the end of today.
yeah, im so excited for that,  so when do we start the campaign dev? Cheesy BTW I like this coin , beside no premine it also has stable price at yobit , I think the price will raise up soon like amber said the price will following development of zone coin, salute to your project dev .

yes it will become a merchant coin !! poloniex will list it soon if the community support zonecoin!!
Well, i'm in there too now  Smiley
15 000 ZNE bought and waiting for 0.25$ minimal  Grin

I don't wanna disappointment you But you did a very bad investment.

no lol..he did a nice investment.and we should not think about price atm,if you have good experience in crypto u can definitely see that this coin is going to become next bitcoin !
legendary
Activity: 2996
Merit: 6138
Meh.
How do I solo mine this?
Activity: 1120
Merit: 255

I don't wanna disappointment you But you did a very bad investment.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 504
might be needed for twitter and fb campaign mate I think popularity will help the project
to grow more just waiting for  your first post so I can re tweet it for you keep it up
mate good luck.

Thanks Smiley Ive already got the dev team working on social media Smiley Other parts of the website are coming. Should be done by the end of today.
yeah, im so excited for that,  so when do we start the campaign dev? Cheesy BTW I like this coin , beside no premine it also has stable price at yobit , I think the price will raise up soon like amber said the price will following development of zone coin, salute to your project dev .

i will wait for 1$  Wink
"STAY IN THE DARK"
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
$ZNE Zonecoin  is now listed on CryptoRex.com Exchange, congratulations!

https://www.cryptorex.com/trade/ZNE/BTC

Enjoy your trading on CryptoRex!

Find us:

Official thread - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/exchange-cryptorex-cryptocurrencies-exchange-beta-live-now-1583941

Twitter - https://twitter.com/CryptoRexMarket

Email - [email protected]

Low fees, high security

Please dev add our link the OP , thanks.

CryptoRex Support.
Pages:
Jump to: