Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ZONECOIN [NO-PREMINE] [NO-ICO] A coin with a mission! - page 4. (Read 39669 times)

legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1002
Go Big or Go Home.....
As i'm newbie. Experts, what do you advise me at this situation  Huh
Thank you in advance

Dev last post  on September 27, 2016, 06:26:18 AM   Angry Undecided Embarrassed Huh

we're today   October 13, 2016, 07:12:11 PM

So are you asking what you should do? Ok. Go find the person / dev and slap him around a bit....LOL.
legendary
Go Big or Go Home.....
As i'm newbie. Experts, what do you advise me at this situation  Huh
Thank you in advance

In regards to what? Global warming? STD's? Rabies?
Activity: 150
Merit: 100
Well the developers little Bidzone website is now gone as well, so looks like another BBS. @Borgminer, would still like to know what your previous comment is all about...or is it unfair to ask questions of what this particular developer has done again?
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
fucking scam coin.

And cue the abuse from all the deluded bag holders.

And oh, amber is a fooking shilling indian scamming cunt.

Be careful what you write. I do have a history of suing people like you for defamation. Im glad comments on here cannot be reversed Smiley

Still developing and Bidzone will be open by the end of the week with ZNE as a method of payment. Once this is done we'll retry our marketing approach hopefully with better results Smiley

Where is this dev ?!
Anyhow i just wanna send my regards to all these supporting trolls!
cheers! coin is dead 0.01 trading volume... dev is missing , or crippled by his lenders , Dev i hope you dont pissed any mad investors that will come after you..!
Activity: 393
Zonecoin Faucet Being Removed
This will make room for more faucets to be added soon.  If you would like your coin to have a faucet on TheCryptoChat contact us.

Zonecoin
lol is someone supposed to keep you updated every moment of your life ?

??
Activity: 758
lol is someone supposed to keep you updated every moment of your life ?
Too many fud was around this coin i just hope not many people hook up.

I noticed he has not shown his face on BTCPop for a while now either...curious to know what the story on him really is...as big a scammer as lee was/is?
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1001
Too many fud was around this coin i just hope not many people hook up.
Activity: 758
This thing has been dead since the dev posted about using it for his 'same as a 1000' unknown and unused amazon clone. Lol.
Really? do you know what should they do?

I think they did all they needed and wanted. To P&D the coin quick for easy cash.

This is no premine and no ico coin, everyone has a chance to do that. and my question is do you know what should they do to make the project run successfully?

Yeah, win the Lottery and actually do something with it. Seriously, what sort of question is that? LOL
this thing is dead thought it will work but gone what a shame dev where are you?

It was obvious when the dev NEVER gave any info on why a business would use it vs FIAT, and how it would work. He just posted about setting it up on his fake/BS amazon clone crapsite. Hope nobody fell for it in a big way.

Huh never go full retard
legendary
Go Big or Go Home.....
This thing has been dead since the dev posted about using it for his 'same as a 1000' unknown and unused amazon clone. Lol.

I think they did all they needed and wanted. To P&D the coin quick for easy cash.

This is no premine and no ico coin, everyone has a chance to do that. and my question is do you know what should they do to make the project run successfully?

Yeah, win the Lottery and actually do something with it. Seriously, what sort of question is that? LOL
this thing is dead thought it will work but gone what a shame dev where are you?

It was obvious when the dev NEVER gave any info on why a business would use it vs FIAT, and how it would work. He just posted about setting it up on his fake/BS amazon clone crapsite. Hope nobody fell for it in a big way.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250

legendary
Go Big or Go Home.....

Activity: 1050
Merit: 604

the developer should pay his investors back immediately on his BTCjam Loan.

He's been overdue for a long time now.

https://btcjam.com/listings/57690-ethereum-mining-equipment

Activity: 113
Merit: 11

legendary
Go Big or Go Home.....

Activity: 113
Merit: 11
legendary
Go Big or Go Home.....
is this project is still on development or dev gone.? Huh Huh

Starting to wonder this myself, I think all is still moving forward as planned but the developer has not been very active here recently. Looks like he owes money on BTCJam as well in addition to the problems he had on Pop (BBS IPO), not sure if this bodes well for the future stability of this thing really... Huh
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
is this project is still on development or dev gone.? Huh Huh
Pages:
Jump to:
© 2020, Bitcointalksearch.org